Page 145 of 352 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195245 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

i would too,even for an hour,but we wont moan after wards..
    greysfang likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    That bitch of the difficult pregnancy flew to Paris just to eat half of the city and then get back..
    She also flew to New Orleans to eat at some Cajun restaurant and then flew right back, but not before getting some biegnets to bring back to L.A. Have ya'll ever seen her eat? She wolves the food down and appears to not even be chewing it.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Elite Member

The baby has Kim's attractive features, eh. What would those be? Her entire face is fake. She looked her best the years she was dating Reggie Bush.

The baby won't be on their trashy show but they will sell his pics out to the highest bidder. Ridiculous.
    Gossip Junkie and arie_skop like this.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    For real though. Through out my pregnancy, I've gone through a lot. As of now, I don't think I want to do it again because my symptoms last for days. Migraines, very painful calves and ankles, sounds of water in the ear from the blood swooshing, pelvic bone popping sensation, went to the hospital at 27 weeks with contractions (picked up on the monitor, baby's heart beat was fine, I was not dilated), and much, MUCH more. I do not feel like I had a difficult pregnancy, but just experiencing my body changing. So she needs to really think what a difficult pregnancy is, verses common symptoms.
    I sure hope you're feeling better. Sounds pretty rough to me.
    I've watched KUWTK and Cim whines and cries over EVERYTHING. I can not imagine the hell it must be to live with it during spawning.
    Clubber Lang and Brah like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    Have ya'll ever seen her eat? She wolves the food down and appears to not even be chewing it.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I sure hope you're feeling better. Sounds pretty rough to me.
    I've watched KUWTK and Cim whines and cries over EVERYTHING. I can not imagine the hell it must be to live with it during spawning.
    Thanks, but I don't feel any better. It hurts to lay on my left side because of my ribs hurts, on my right side my foot and leg burns and tingles, and my pelvic bone pops (like if you'd crack your back or knuckle. It sounds like that). It sucks, but I know it will be worth it at the end. I do push myself sometimes to do many things, pain and all. I don't like being a needy person. I hear "Sit down, I'll get/do it". But stubborn me, I always try to do it myself.
    I've been to an ophthalmologist, Otolaryngologist, and my OBGYN. Nothing is wrong, just pregnancy changes.

I have never watched a single episode. She seems like a cry baby.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    Thanks, but I don't feel any better. It hurts to lay on my left side because of my ribs hurts, on my right side my foot and leg burns and tingles, and my pelvic bone pops (like if you'd crack your back or knuckle. It sounds like that). It sucks, but I know it will be worth it at the end. I do push myself sometimes to do many things, pain and all. I don't like being a needy person. I hear "Sit down, I'll get/do it". But stubborn me, I always try to do it myself.
    I've been to an ophthalmologist, Otolaryngologist, and my OBGYN. Nothing is wrong, just pregnancy changes.

I have never watched a single episode. She seems like a cry baby.
    Pregnancy does such weird things to your body, and not all of it is pleasant. There's a lot that goes into growing a human!

I'm sorry you're having such a difficult time. I'm sure that the things Kim thinks are "difficult" are a cakewalk compared to the stuff you've been through. You sound like you are a real trooper!

Looks like the ass is not the only huge thing on her..that mouth ...mama..

Hit By Ban Bus!

So Kim is good at swallowing. I'm guessing never seen the sex tape

She looks like a cow in a meadow.
    Jazzy, effie2, Mrs P and 3 others like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Gold Member

Cows have smaller butts.
    twitchy2.0, effie2, Mrs P and 7 others like this.

These people have never had an original thought or idea. ( still pissed about Khlobacca trying to take credit for those pies. Hor. )

Over Who's the Real Proud Mama

12/13/2015 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE
    Kris Jenner is now in a legal fight over who's the proudest mom.
    As we reported, Kris is trying to trademark #ProudMama. Problem is ... a jewelry company already owns the name "Proud Mama" and plans to spend what it takes to block the famous mother.
    Jenny Present owns the jewelry company and trademarked the name back in 2009. She says adding a hashtag doesn't cut it, and she's not about to have her business jacked by Kris.
    It's interesting ... Jenny says her line is geared toward some celebrity moms, including Kourtney Kardashian.
    Jenny's lawyer says he will "vigorously" protect his client's rights and is even pulling at the heartstrings, saying Jenny is a single mom who lives for her 8-year-old son.
    Kris wants to use the name for advertising purposes, which sounds like a business to us. So get ready for the mama of all fights.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    These people have never had an original thought or idea. ( still pissed about Khlobacca trying to take credit for those pies. Hor. )

Over Who's the Real Proud Mama

12/13/2015 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE
    Kris Jenner is now in a legal fight over who's the proudest mom.
    As we reported, Kris is trying to trademark #ProudMama. Problem is ... a jewelry company already owns the name "Proud Mama" and plans to spend what it takes to block the famous mother.
    Jenny Present owns the jewelry company and trademarked the name back in 2009. She says adding a hashtag doesn't cut it, and she's not about to have her business jacked by Kris.
    It's interesting ... Jenny says her line is geared toward some celebrity moms, including Kourtney Kardashian.
    Jenny's lawyer says he will "vigorously" protect his client's rights and is even pulling at the heartstrings, saying Jenny is a single mom who lives for her 8-year-old son.
    Kris wants to use the name for advertising purposes, which sounds like a business to us. So get ready for the mama of all fights.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

The solution is simple -- why doesn't she simply copyright PMK -- Proud Mama Kris?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    Kim's features are the features from her old face. If Kim's old face was so attractive, why did she buy a new one?
    How dare you Nicki, bringing logic into this.
    NickiDrea and Angeli like this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Bronze Member

Ok, I tried. I waited a few days and everyone here is so obsessed with kardashians!
    I mean they say they HATE them, but they watch everything that they do???? The posters here, they wake up EVERYDAY and IMMEDIATLEY check a Gossip website to see what a Kardashian do! They all want to be the first to comment on a Kardashian. Me, I have a life, I can't check gossip that often.

Thread Information