Page 143 of 352 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193243 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

This rules out Saint - who was born on Saturday (05.12.15) - as well as monikers Prince, Princess, Majesty, Duke, Special Constable and Justice, all of which were rejected in the country last year.
    no way.
    this belongs into the "most hated baby names" (what could have been) thread.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I knew of someone named Blessing. She was Jamaican, I think.
    That's very interesting? I think she is Jamaican.
    KrisNine likes this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I have mentioned this before, I have a friend called Prince. He's got Ghanaian heritage, apparently it's common there.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Oops, Kim and Kanye accidentally copied another celeb baby's name; Pete Went has a 1 year old son named Saint Wentz:

Pete Wentz jets out of LA after Kim Kardashian and Kanye West copy his baby Saint's name | Daily Mail Online

Come on Moongirl - read the thread. LOL I already mentioned that.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

KHLOE KARDASHIAN THE GREAT PIE LIE!!!

hloe Kardashian -- unlike George Washington -- told a very cherry lie ... grabbing credit for baking when all she did was taking.
    Khloe was bursting with pride on her Instagram that she baked 3 pies from scratch ... pecan, pumpkin and cherry, all for a Thanksgiving feast.
    It seems so sweet ... but it turns out Khloe's no pie maker at all. We found out the pies came from one of the premiere bakeries in L.A. -- Sweet Lady Jane.
    Khloe even laid out the pies in the same order they're featured on the SLJ website.

Khloe Kardashian..... She puts the crock in Crocker

Read more: Khloe Kardashian: The Great Pie Lie!!! | TMZ.com

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Come on Moongirl - read the thread. LOL I already mentioned that.
    Well, excuuuuse me! Ain't nobody got time to wallow through all the Kardashian Krap! 😉
    twitchy2.0, sluce and mistify like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    ^^ Huh, that is so interesting. Christianity has sure ruined her reputation.
    It's only the western church that has upheld her as a whore. It's funny considering of the 4 gospels, 3 only mention her as a witness to the execution and Resurrection. Only Luke identifies her as being a part of Jesus' daily life, traveling from town to town with him.

The Eastern Orthodox Church considers her as what she was- an apostle of Jesus.
    Bluebonnet, sparkles and mistify like this.

EXCLUSIVE
    Kim’s Daughter North ‘Already Jealous’ Of Baby Bro Saint
    Plus, more drama from the first days at home revealed.
    Posted on Dec 9, 2015 @ 6:51AM
    North West Jealous Saint West
    AKM-GSI

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West welcomed their long-awaited bundle of joy Saint into their family this weekend. However, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned from a source close to the Keeping up with the Kardashians clan that daughter North West “does not seem happy” that their party of three has become a crowd of four.

Despite prepping North for the arrival for weeks, her parents have discovered “North already seems incredibly jealous of him because she is so used to being her mother’s only one,” the source said.

According to the insider – aside from the fact that the family is so happy that their son is healthy after Kardashian suffered through a difficult pregnancy – they are also really elated that he has his mother’s looks!

“Everyone says that, like North, Saint has Kim’s attractive features,” the insider told Radar. “Even Kim and Kanye were hoping for that.”

So how is the new family spending their first moments together after arriving home?

With the rest of the Kardashians, of course!

“They are all doing amazing right now. Kourtney and Kris are devoted to helping Kim out a lot right now because they both know how hard it is after giving birth.”
    Kim Kardashian Baby — Daughter North West ‘Jealous’ Of Brother Saint | Radar Online

Poor North I hope she shits on every white piece of clothing her asshat Mother owns.

Of course then there was the dig at the end directed at Khole. This family is ridiculous.
    effie2 likes this.
    This kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime.
    Clint Eastwood - Bridges of Madison County

ho-made pies!
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    KHLOE KARDASHIAN THE GREAT PIE LIE!!!

hloe Kardashian -- unlike George Washington -- told a very cherry lie ... grabbing credit for baking when all she did was taking.
    Khloe was bursting with pride on her Instagram that she baked 3 pies from scratch ... pecan, pumpkin and cherry, all for a Thanksgiving feast.
    It seems so sweet ... but it turns out Khloe's no pie maker at all. We found out the pies came from one of the premiere bakeries in L.A. -- Sweet Lady Jane.
    Khloe even laid out the pies in the same order they're featured on the SLJ website.

Khloe Kardashian..... She puts the crock in Crocker

Read more: Khloe Kardashian: The Great Pie Lie!!! | TMZ.com

"Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

I wonder how much money they will hold out for, for the first photos of Saint?
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Ain't no way in hell am I buying that Kanye did not want his son to look like him! No way! Who the fuck do they think they are kidding?

Despite prepping North for the arrival for weeks, her parents have discovered “North already seems incredibly jealous of him because she is so used to being her mother’s only one,” the source said.
    Bullshit. She's not even sure which one is her mother.

Now I want pie.

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    Ain't no way in hell am I buying that Kanye did not want his son to look like him! No way! Who the fuck do they think they are kidding?
    He must love it when North scowls, she looks like his twin lol
    darksithbunny and holly like this.

Thread Information