Page 142 of 352 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Quote Originally Posted by huntsy_2000 View Post
    This is what I was thinking too. By the time he hits school he will fully realize his parents are asshats.

Those poor children are going to have it rough but then again with all that money maybe they won't give 2 shits.
    This kid won't go to school. He'll be tutored. They might not even bother with that.

The kids will have a rough time due to the soulless idiots raising them otherwise, they will be raised famous, rich and for some reason I cannot fathom, probably as followed/adored as their parents.
    Gossip Junkie likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Elite Member

Saint West name banned in New Zealand

http://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/celebrity/saint-west-name-banned-in-new-zealand/ar-AAgbs8e?li=AA59yp&ocid=

BANG Showbiz

(© John Stillwell) Kim Kardashian West would be surprised to learn she couldn't have used the name 'Saint' in New Zealand

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West wouldn't have been allowed to call their son Saint if they lived in New Zealand.

The little one's moniker features on the country's Department of Internal Affairs list of unacceptable names, so the pair - who also have two-year-old daughter North - would've had to think again if they had moved to New Zealand from the US.

According to New Zealand Herald newspaper, the department doesn't allow any names which imply a child has a title or a rank.

This rules out Saint - who was born on Saturday (05.12.15) - as well as monikers Prince, Princess, Majesty, Duke, Special Constable and Justice, all of which were rejected in the country last year.

Other religious names turned down by the department include Christ, Lucifer, Messiah, Christ and Bishop.

Kim, 35, confirmed her and Kanye, 38, had named their newborn yesterday (07.12.15).

Alongside several emojis, she tweeted: "SAINT WEST (sic)"

But one Twitter user unknowingly got there first when it came to tweeting Saint's name.

The social networker correctly predicted the showbiz power couple would call their baby Saint - six months before he was born.

In a tweet posted on June 22, 2015, which has been retweeted more than 117,000 times and received over 90,000 'likes' after going viral, the tweeter wrote: "watch kanye name his kid "saint" or some stupid s--- (sic)"

Kim and Kanye are said to have opted for the name Saint for their little one because he is a "blessing" after a "difficult pregnancy".

The reality TV star gave birth to her son almost three weeks before her due date on Christmas Day (25.12.15).

Kim and Kanye are said to have opted for the name Saint for their little one because he is a "blessing" after a "difficult pregnancy".
    Then why not name him Blessing? Oh wait, that would be stupid.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Elite Member

Her pregnancy was only difficult because she insisted on wearing tight, 4 inch heels and ill-fitting clothes the entire time. Ouch.
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.

I love Betches on Instagram. LOL!!!

[IMG][/IMG]
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    Or why not name the baby after an actual Saint, for eg. Saint John or Saint Nicholas. But that's too hard to work out.

sluce likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

I know a doctor named Blessing and a knew a kid named Supreme. I think Saint is as silly of a name as King, Royalty, Apple etc..
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Elite Member

Kim & Kanye Fighting Over Baby Saint’s Photo Debut

http://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/celebrity/kim-and-kanye-fighting-over-baby-saint’s-photo-debut/ar-AAgacPc?li=AAavLaF&ocid=

Radar Online
    Jen Heger 13 hrs ago

© Splash News

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are arguing over how to release the first picture of their newborn son Saint, RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal.

While the reality star, 35, is hoping to show off her baby boy in a glossy magazine spread, her rapper husband wants to do something “unique and artistic” for Saint’s debut, a source told Radar.

As per usual, the mother of two has money on her mind.

“Kim wants to do something in an entertainment magazine with a huge paycheck attached to it,” the source explained. “But for Kanye, the introduction of his son to the world is a very big deal. He wants it to be over the top and unusual.”

When the couple decided to release the first photo of daughter North following her June 2013 birth, they gave momager Kris Jenner the honors of revealing the adorable shot on her talk show.

Despite the hype, the show was canceled soon after.

“Kim felt a ton of money was left on the table, and doesn’t want to do something like that again,” the source revealed.

The fight over Saint’s public debut is just the latest drama in the image-obsessed couple’s very public relationship.

“Every decision is made after thoughtful planning,” the insider said. “Their entire lives are choreographed down to the minute, and now this baby boy will be sucked into that world.”

As Radar reported, Saint West was born three weeks early on December 5 in Los Angeles’ Cedars-Sinai hospital.

Kardashian announced her newborn’s unusual name two days later on her official website and app.

^It's funny how they used the name Kim in that article when we all know they meant Kris.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Gold Member

Blessing could have been kind of cool. Very puritan.

I do know someone named Life. I snickered at first when I heard the name, but when I met him, it really kind of fit him. All his siblings had normal names, parents weren't hippies, and he wasn't some miracle or late baby so who knows where it came from.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Elite Member

North was a difficult pregnancy, too, but they didn't name her Angel. Instead Kim & Kanye saddled her with a meaningless name that was only chosen to draw attention to them, her parents.

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    I know a doctor named Blessing and a knew a kid named Supreme. I think Saint is as silly of a name as King, Royalty, Apple etc..
    I knew of someone named Blessing. She was Jamaican, I think.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Her pregnancy was only difficult because she insisted on wearing tight, 4 inch heels and ill-fitting clothes the entire time. Ouch.
    Not to mention eating for six and flying all over the place.

As for the disagreement over how to 'debut' the new prostitot I can't help but think that this is an attempt to push up the bidding for the pictures. Kim wants someone to make an offer that couldn't possibly be refused and get the publicity for selling the most expensive baby pictures ever.
    effie2 and Clubber Lang like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Thread Information