Page 137 of 352 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187237 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Naming him after her father, and taking that option away from her brother, would be something she would do. What a bitch.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

I think it's more likely to be Kanye Omari West, Jr. and they'll call him Omari. It would be a nod to Donda West, who chose Kanye's name. But that's probably too classy for these two. They'd be more likely to name him Jesus and call him Jeezy. I doubt that we'll see either baby or Kim until she's lost some weight. All those fat cells she had injected into her ass probably expanded while she was pregnant, which is why she hid herself under coats for most of her pregnancy.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Naming him after her father, and taking that option away from her brother, would be something she would do. What a bitch.
    That's not fair, Sluce. Robert Sr. was her father too and she has every right to use his name and shouldn't be judged for doing so. There's no guarantee that Rob will ever even have a son (or have any kids at all, for that matter), so why should she give up what might be her only chance to pass on Roberts name?

Additionally, her using Robert shouldn't stop any of her other siblings from using it if they want to do so. It's a family name so any of them can use it even if, God forbid, any (or all) of the others already have -- it has a lot of potential nicknames (Bob, Bobby, Bert, Rob etc ...) or could be used in the middle name spot.
    Flygirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    I really hope it's going to be Key.
    Now that, I like.
    sluce likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Due West has a ring to it.
    A*O likes this.

Shall O. West
    A*O, idunno, NickiDrea and 1 others like this.

Is south a boys name?

Quote Originally Posted by Taedium View Post
    That's not fair, Sluce. Robert Sr. was her father too and she has every right to use his name and shouldn't be judged for doing so. There's no guarantee that Rob will ever even have a son (or have any kids at all, for that matter), so why should she give up what might be her only chance to pass on Roberts name?

Additionally, her using Robert shouldn't stop any of her other siblings from using it if they want to do so. It's a family name so any of them can use it even if, God forbid, any (or all) of the others already have -- it has a lot of potential nicknames (Bob, Bobby, Bert, Rob etc ...) or could be used in the middle name spot.
    I disagree.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I disagree because it's too normal and would deprive us of something truly whacked.
    sluce likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Gold Member

I disagree.
    Ok, fair enough. But why should a non-existent, hypothetical child get priority over one who is actually real?

In my opinion, it is disrespectful to Rob, who was named after his father and may wish to someday pass the name on to his son. This is a man who is constantly pushed aside as the shame of the family. And personally, I have a brother who was named after my father and I am not a big fan of naming kids after parents, etc. But, it is a family tradition and I would have never dreamed of giving that name to my son.
    KrisNine likes this.

One could argue that being disrespectful is a family tradition in the K-Klan.
    sluce, holly and Gossip Junkie like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

In my opinion, it is disrespectful to Rob, who was named after his father and may wish to someday pass the name on to his son. This is a man who is constantly pushed aside as the shame of the family. And personally, I have a brother who was named after my father and I am not a big fan of naming kids after parents, etc. But, it is a family tradition and I would have never dreamed of giving that name to my son.
    I agree. If there is a son named after the father, that son should have the first chance of giving the name to his child, if he chooses to do so.

Reggie West would be a good choice. Maybe then Kim will stop taking selfies long enough to get to know him at least well enough for him to recognize her at the next family photo shoot.

I guessing Ray J is off the table?

Thread Information