Page 133 of 352 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

It is pretty awful.

"My worst fear is waking up and finding something bad about me on the internet."

10. On her happiest memory:
    Probably the moments when I laughed really hard. I feel like, as I get older, I don't laugh really hard, to the point where you cry. You just don't find things as funny.
    [Author's note: That is officially the saddest thing I've ever heard.]
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Has Kris read this interview?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    Wonder where Rob is?
    He's the smart one for staying away from this circus freakshow family
    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Maybe they didn't invite him.

Kris Jenner reveals why Rob Kardashian was missing from the Thanksgiving family photo

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/kris-jenner-reveals-rob-kardashian-6944496#rlabs=4%20rt$sitewide%20p$8

• 05:41, 3 Dec 2015
    • Updated 08:14, 3 Dec 2015
    • By Zoe Shenton

The reclusive star was noticeably absent from last Thursday's family portrait

(Getty) Rob hasn't been seen in almost a year

Kris Jenner has revealed why Rob Kardashian was missing from the Thanksgiving photo.

Scott Disick, Caitlyn Jenner, Corey Gamble and Tyga were all present for the epic portrait, but the reclusive star was noticeably absent.

Despite not being seen in public for almost a year, fans still expected him to feature in the family snap.

The momager said the 28-year-old did join the family for the dinner which Khloe put together, but then went out to spend time with his pals.

“He lives with Khloe, so he was around and then went over to a buddy’s house,” the 60-year-old told Maria Menounos’ Sirius XM show.

(kimkardashian/Instagram) Where was Rob?

She also reassured fans that Rob that he's going to be OK, but is still working “on himself”.

"He's doing alright, he's doing his best. He's not as into being on camera as much as the rest of us, but he's working on himself. He's gonna be OK,” she continued.

Rob also appeared to skip his mum’s big Gatsby-themed birthday bash which saw all the kids get together to throw the momager an extravagant $2million party.

Kris also spoke to the host about daughter Kylie and her relationship with rapper Tyga.

The pair are believed to have cooled things off in recent weeks and when quizzed if they were still an item, Kris said: “I have no idea."

"I really don't know. Things at my house happen on a daily, anything's possible."

However, she did add: "I love Tyga, he's great. He's the best."
    arie_skop likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I thought they only bothered with Rob when they could film Kim being nasty to him?
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

lol.. i cant believe i watched this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ClzvVt5s3o

Ok. I watched it too. And laughed. IT was funny watching her trying to be all stalky. lol!
    arie_skop likes this.

Seriously, wtf is wrong with all these people:

Kanye West Excited for Son to Arrive 'Any Day Now,' Gushes Over His 'Rich' Wife

Kanye West Excited for Son to Arrive 'Any Day Now,' Gushes Over His 'Rich' Wife

Kanye West was excited to talk about his family when he hit the stage to accept the Shoe of the Year honor for his Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 at the Footwear News 29th Annual Achievement Awards.

"I'm waiting on my son to arrive any day now," he told the audience on Wednesday night. "I look at my daughter and I look at my wife [Kim Kardashian] and she's rich and I don't plan on being broke."

While Kim has admitted that her husband has an impact on her style, during his speech, the 38-year-old rapper admitted that his wife also dresses him. "I know you're thinking, 'Where's my suit jacket?' But if my wife's not here, no suit jacket," he quipped.

The jokes didn't stop there. Kanye even made light of his lengthy, headline-grabbing speech at the MTV Video Music Awards. "If you don't like a 10 minute, profanity-ridden speeches that end with a presidential bid, you can go to the bathroom," he said with a laugh.

Kanye also gushed over his daughter, North West. "She might not be making sentences but she's bringing so much joy," he said of the 2 year old. "I know she's going to grow up to be amazing."

The Yeezus musician then revealed that the backlash after his outburst at the 2009 VMAs led him to get into fashion. "After the infamous Taylor Swift moment, I sorta did a self exile, just to get away from paparazzi [who were] just f**king with me constantly," he said, adding that he fled to Japan and started working on designs.

He concluded his speech in a way only Kanye could. As he held up his award, the rapper flashed a big smile and exclaimed, "Here's to f**king everything up!"

Kanye has been having a fun year. In addition to putting out new music and announcing his future presidential bid, the hip-hop mogul also auditioned for American Idol.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

She might not be making sentences

It's a wonder she can talk at all!
    Gossip Junkie likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

She's two. Shouldn't she be saying something by now? Simple sentences? Does anyone talk to that child?
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

^ Only Penelope!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

And the nannies.
    Angeli and Kittylady like this.

Bronze Member

Nori is better off with the nannies, team nanny!
    And poor Rob, guy must have his balls in his mom's purse. He really isn't in the circus but she trots out mention of him everyone so often like a show pony.
    arie_skop and Gossip Junkie like this.

Nori probably can't form sentences because if she's absorbing it from the vapids around her, every other word in her vocabulary will be "like"

Elite Member

Nori's about 2 1/2, she should have a vocabulary of around 100-200 words and speak in simple sentences like, "I eat now", etc. That being said, tons of kids have delays in speech.

My youngest nephew barely spoke at close to 3. He could point out pictures of items in books when asked to, could fetch things, etc. He was given speech therapy and it was quickly realized he could talk, he just didn't- especially when his older brother was around. Almost like he was intimidated. He's 5 now and doesn't STFU.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    Nori's about 2 1/2, she should have a vocabulary of around 100-200 words and speak in simple sentences like,...
    "Mommy fat butt"

Thread Information