Page 131 of 352 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Seems like Kris is so desperate for the attention that she competes with her own daughters to make the news and dress "younger"
    darksithbunny and Angeli like this.

kanye actually looks best in that photo. and scott looks kind of hot...
    arie_skop likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    These guys should write a user's manual for dealing with the Kardashian money mill.
    Hahah although they deserve every penny, especially Kanye-> for dressing Kim like that. The fun we have had already...

So Scott is back in the picture. Wonder why....
    arie_skop and lindsaywhit like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    Hahah although they deserve every penny, especially Kanye-> for dressing Kim like that. The fun we have had already...

So Scott is back in the picture. Wonder why....

for ratings..
    tulip, lindsaywhit, idunno and 4 others like this.

Why are some of them wearing coats while Mason is in his PJs and bare feet?
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Wonder where Rob is?
    He's the smart one for staying away from this circus freakshow family

Maybe they didn't invite him.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Elite Member

To commemorate his exit from rehab, she shared a mysterious snap of himself boarding a private plane on November 10.

'Private aviation is my motivation': Scott shared a mysterious snap of himself boarding a private plane on December 10 following his 28-day stint at Cliffside Malibu

So he's getting on a private plane.......what's so
    mysterious about that? Do we need to know every detail of his life? Doesn't this family do ANYTHING without first announcing it to the paparazzi? I wish this family would crawl back into the woodwork they crawled out of.

Last edited by Angeli; December 2nd, 2015 at 01:30 AM.

Kylie Jenner wore assless chaps and gave a fascinatingly sad interview in 'Interview' magazine.

Professional lip-haver Kylie Jenner discussed her social media presence, her regrets about her past, and her dreams for her future in Interview Magazine. America's favorite recent high-school graduate (soon to be dethroned by Malia Obama) gave a surprisingly interesting interview for a seemingly uninteresting person.

Here are the highlights from the Interview interview.
    1. On social media:
    I'm way flashier on Instagram and Snapchat because I feel like that's what people want to see and that's what I've always done, so I'm not going to stop. People want to see my cars and my purses . . . But that's so not me.
    2. On experimenting with her look:
    Honestly, what I think set everything off is when I cut my hair off when I was 16 and dyed it blue. After that, I just felt so free and wanted to experiment with my look. I thought I knew who I was and what I wanted to look like, but then once I did that, I was like, "Whoa, there's a world of difference." I just felt like I could be whoever I wanted to be, and I'm all about, like, experimenting. I'm still so young, so I'm just having fun.
    3. On being the girl who has everything:
    What I think is so amazing about having everything, and feeling like I have everything, is that I don't really find happiness within materialistic things. Like, it's cool if I can buy myself a new car, and I think it's amazing for a week, but then the thrill is over, and I'm like, "Oh, so I guess that wasn't really happiness." I've realized through the years that I just find happiness in other things, whether it's my dogs or my friends or, like, looking at the sunset. So if I were to wish for something else, it would just to be happy all the time, to have a superpower of not letting things affect me, and to be true to who I am, always.
    4. On being denied a normal childhood:
    I feel like I'm going to look back and be like, "Damn, I wish I could've just been a kid and done normal teenage stuff that my friends get to do." But it also is a blessing, and I've done so many things that most 35-year-old women still haven't done. You can look at anything glass-half-full or whatever. Like, yesterday I realized that I'm 18, I'm a female, and I have accomplished so much. I live in a beautiful home and I work really hard, so I'm just grateful.
    5. On being bullied:
    Yeah, pretty much ever since I was 9, since the show started, there's been so much bullying towards me. Like, every single day I see something negative about me. And it's just completely torn me apart. I feel like I've lost so many amazing traits because I've listened to stupid people, ignorant people who are bullies.
    6. On anxiety:
    I had a lot of anxiety when I was younger, so I would just run to this hill path in the back of my mom's house and listen to Jack Johnson. I would listen to Jack Johnson and stare at the sky until my anxiety went away. When I was 16, I was always outside. We always watched the sunset, the group that I was friends with.
    7. On her ideal future:
    If I could do whatever I wanted, I would have a successful makeup line, and I would want to hopefully start more businesses, and just be, like, a businesswoman. And then, hopefully, I'll go off the map. When I'm, like, 30, I want to go off the map, have a family, and live in Malibu with a farm, and just raise my own chickens. [Wallace laughs] My next goal for 2016 is to learn how to garden.
    8. On college:
    I'm not going to college. I have done everything to prepare for college, so if I wanted to in the future, I could go at any time. But I'm not planning on going anytime soon. [voice heard in the background] Kim just said, "Good girl!"

Twitter: The Cut
    No student loans for this girl.

9. On her worst fear:
    I have, like, a problem. [laughs] I wake up every morning at, like, seven or eight because I think that there's a bad story about me, and I have to check. My worst fear is waking up and finding something bad about me on the internet.
    10. On her happiest memory:
    Probably the moments when I laughed really hard. I feel like, as I get older, I don't laugh really hard, to the point where you cry. You just don't find things as funny.
    [Author's note: That is officially the saddest thing I've ever heard.]

Kylie Jenner wore assless chaps and gave a fascinatingly sad interview in 'Interview' magazine. | Celebrities | Someecards

*Link to the whole thirsty interview and photo shoot in case you'd like to waste some more brain cells:
    http://www.interviewmagazine.com/culture/kylie-jenner
    Last edited by Makisa; December 1st, 2015 at 09:12 PM.

As a horse trainer, this drives me nuts.

ALL CHAPS ARE ASSLESS.

That is all.
    sprynkles, tulip, sluce and 7 others like this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Elite Member

If you look up "vapid" in the dictionary, you will see a picture of Kylie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    As a horse trainer, this drives me nuts.

ALL CHAPS ARE ASSLESS.

That is all.
    If they weren't, they'd be pants.
    tulip, Kittylady, deenz and 3 others like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Silver Member

I found the interview kind of sad. Imagine having utterly soulless, self-absorbed, vain, shallow people like the Jenners for your parents.
    arie_skop and Lofty Bike like this.

The only part of the interview I found sad was her saying that she could succeed in college... It really wasn't sad for her to say she doesn't do anything and doesn't laugh.

4. On being denied a normal childhood:I feel like I'm going to look back and be like, "Damn, I wish I could've just been a kid and done normal teenage stuff that my friends get to do." But it also is a blessing, and I've done so many things that most 35-year-old women still haven't done. You can look at anything glass-half-full or whatever. Like, yesterday I realized that I'm 18, I'm a female, and I have accomplished so much. I live in a beautiful home and I work really hard, so I'm just grateful

lol.at that ..she's so clueless about the real world and working extra hard

Bluebonnet likes this.

Thread Information