Page 130 of 352 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    He probably is attracted to her wallet. No way he gifted her that ring, how does a guy that used the be an assistant to a manager buy such a ring.
    Fortunately, cubic zirconia is so cheap now any beard can afford it!

Elite Member

Scott Disick promotes upcoming New Years event in Las Vegas as he gets back in the club scene after rehab stint

Read more: Scott Disick promotes upcoming New Years event in Las Vegas | Daily Mail Online

By Justin Enriquez and Shyam Dodge For Dailymail.com

Published: 16:24 EST, 26 November 2015 | Updated: 00:22 EST, 27 November 2015

He left rehab just over two weeks ago.

And Scott Disick seems to be pretty confident in his sobriety as he has seemingly wasted no time in booking a party gig.

The 32-year-old reality star took to Instagram on Wednesday to promote a New Years Eve appearance at a Las Vegas nightclub by posting a flyer.

Back to partying: Scott Disick took to his Instagram on Wednesday to promote an upcoming club hosting gig at 1OAK nightclub in Las Vegas on New Years Day

He will be the entertainment at Sin City hotspot, 1OAK, as no doubt hundreds are excited to welcome 2016 with the man who refers to himself as 'Lord'.

The timing of the announcement is a bit surprising as he only checked out of rehab facility Cliffside Malibu just over two weeks ago after 28 days.

The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star checked into the $73K/month rehab facility on October 12.

He's back: The 32-year-old has hosted events at the hotspot before - as he is pictured there back in June - but the timing of the announcement was a bit peculiar considering he just left rehab over two weeks ago

It was the fourth time 'Lord' Disick - who was hospitalized for alcohol poisoning in 2014 - had sought treatment for his hard-partying antics.

Scott sought help after he spent three months partying and canoodling with 18-year-old model Lindsay Vrckovnik and stylist Chloť Bartoli.

To commemorate his exit from rehab, she shared a mysterious snap of himself boarding a private plane on November 10.

'Private aviation is my motivation': Scott shared a mysterious snap of himself boarding a private plane on December 10 following his 28-day stint at Cliffside Malibu

'Private aviation is my motivation,' the recovering father-of-three wrote his 12.3million Instagram followers.

Things seem to be going along swimmingly as he was even spotted on a lunch outing in Calabasas, California with ex Kourtney Kardashian.

It was the first time the two were seen together without their kids or other family members present since their bitter split this summer over Scott's hard partying.

On the road to reconciling? Scott was spotted heading to lunch with ex Kourtney Kardashian in Calabasas, California, on Wednesday

Together again: It was the first time the two were seen together without their kids or other family members present since their bitter split this summer over Scott's hard partying

The 36-year-old mother of three looked happy during the outing as she laughed openly while chatting with Scott.

Dressed in all white, the reality star rocked ripped jeans, boots, and a white long sleeve top, which she tucked into her waistband.

Meanwhile, Scott wore a hoodie and jeans as he took his estranged partner of nine years to Marmalade Cafe.

Family fun: Later on in the day the 36-year-old mother-of-three was feeling festive as she posted this photo of her kids watching A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving

Scott looks so worn out. He looks more like 42 than 32 these days.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I will always have a soft spot for Scott he lost both of his parents within a short period of time. I think he should stop dealing with that scum cunt family! Geez he has his own money and if he was on drugs and alcohol so bad he wouldn't have a dime...just ask Lamar!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Scott really, really needs to look into another career. Having substances abuse and alcohol abuse, he shouldn't be around those parties he host or plan or have anything to do with that sort if he really wants to turn his life around. I wish him well. I always thought it would have been great if him and Kourtney totally left the other trash behind and take Rob with them.
    rollo, sluce, Lily Bleu and 2 others like this.

^ I agree but I don't think he is trained for much. Just a playboy really.
    arie_skop and Jazzy like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I would think 95% of the population has no idea who Scott even is. Why would anyone care if he's hosting an event?
    Anywho...

hahahahahahaa love it.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

"Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Elite Member

Caitlyn looks like a freak in that picture, like she's wearing a really bad Halloween mask. Kourtney's kids would look better with decent haircuts (although Reign is a cutie and looks more like a Kardashian than a Disick). North is thinking, "Who is this stranger holding me and why is she trying to kiss me?" I assume that the guy behind Kris is her boyfriend; who is the guy at the far left?

What the fuck has Chloe done to her face?

Quote Originally Posted by Angeli View Post
    Caitlyn looks like a freak in that picture, like she's wearing a really bad Halloween mask. Kourtney's kids would look better with decent haircuts (although Reign is a cutie and looks more like a Kardashian than a Disick). North is thinking, "Who is this stranger holding me and why is she trying to kiss me?" I assume that the guy behind Kris is her boyfriend; who is the guy at the far left?
    I totally agree with everything you posted!
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    Just like Tyga buying Kylie a super expensive car. lol
    Whether or not they actually go thru with the wedding, he'd be better off leasing that ring. Just ask Kris Humphries.

These guys should write a user's manual for dealing with the Kardashian money mill.
    arie_skop likes this.

I strive to find something good in each person, but for the Kardashian family it is difficult. But, I finally came up with one thing! They are advancing diversity in society and we all benefit when the walls of racism are removed. That's all I got. Then my friend told me that as a black woman, she would prefer we sent over a better family. LOL
    Last edited by sluce; November 30th, 2015 at 02:31 PM.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Shockingly, Kanye isn't glum in that picture. It's a Thanksgiving miracle!

Why is Kris wearing a pilot jumpsuit? Why does she insist on dressing as though she's the same age as her teenaged girls?
    arie_skop likes this.

Thread Information