Page 127 of 352 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

So nice the nanny did her hair.
    darksithbunny and holly like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Wonder if Kanye is doing the nanny. LOL
    arie_skop likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Ignori is a very cute little girl.I hope they do something about her legs,she needs fixing there..Penelope on the other hand...

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Wonder if Kanye is doing the nanny. LOL

No. That's why Kim hired a nanny rather than a manny.
    effie2, twitchy2.0, idunno and 8 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    Penelope on the other hand...
    Yeah. Courtney could take a page out of Michael Jackson's parenting book and start putting those kids in masks when they're out in public.
    missbazilb and effie2 like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    Ignori is a very cute little girl.I hope they do something about her legs,she needs fixing there..Penelope on the other hand...
    I noticed her leg too. I wonder if she just stumbled a bit, or has it always been like that and just got more extreme?
    effie2 likes this.

Her legs were like that,they have to use some orthopeadic boots.My son had it,two years later he was fine..

North is a cutie.

Bluebonnet likes this.

I had Gestational Diabetes twice. They took one kid at 38 weeks and one at 39. Her doc would be irresponsible to do it any sooner because the lung development is much better at 38 weeks.
    sluce, holly and tulip like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    No. That's why Kim hired a nanny rather than a manny.
    idunno and arie_skop like this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Elite Member

Kourtney's kids are just breathtaking.

North is very cute. I wish she had better parents. Never noticed her legs before. Yikes.
    holly likes this.

Using those babies to promote that damn book. Shame. The contents are not kid friendly I'm sure.
    holly, arie_skop, Brah and 1 others like this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Kylie Jenner 'dumps Tyga in nasty split' on his birthday... but just what did he do? | Daily Mail Online

It's over! Kylie Jenner 'dumps Tyga in nasty split' on his birthday... but just what did he do?
    By Kayla Caldwell and Bobbie Whiteman For Dailymail.com
    Published: 11:41 EST, 20 November 2015 | Updated: 16:36 EST, 20 November 2015
    Kylie Jenner has dumped Tyga in a shock split.

The pair have put on quite the loved-up display since she turned 18 in August, starring in music videos together and appearing nearly inseparable at events.

However, on Friday it emerged that the teenager dumped her older rapper boyfriend on his birthday on Thursday, with TMZ reporting that it was over 'something Tyga did.'

She made the decision after returning to Los Angeles following a promotional trip to Australia with her sister Kendall.
    The site's source described the separation as 'nasty' but didn't reveal details, only adding that Kylie's family were putting 'pressure' on her to end it.

Split: Tyga was pictured arriving at his 26th birthday celebrations on Thursday, which were held at Hollywood haunt The Nice Guy, without his 18-year-old girlfriend Kylie Jenner. It has since emerged that the reality star (pictured right arriving back from Australia on Thursday) has dumped the rapper

Kylie was nowhere to be found as Tyga celebrated his 26th birthday in West Hollywood that same day.
    The father-of-one was spotted enjoying dinner at Hollywood hot spot The Nice Guy before hitting 1 OAK with friends such as A$AP Rocky and Wiz Khalifa.
    After dinner Tyga was also joined by Jamie Foxx, Leonardo DiCaprio, Christina Milian, and other celebrities at the club.
    However, there were no Kardashians or Jenners in attendance for the rap star's soiree.
    And none of the Kardashians or Jenners even took to social media to share birthday wishes for the star.
    Kendall curiously shared a photograph giving the middle finger, though the caption - a middle finger and palm tree emoji - didn't give away its meaning or intended target.

+9

Trouble in paradise? Kylie's sister Kendall Jenner curiously shared this photo on Instagram on Thursday, though she kept her caption vague, including only a middle finger and palm tree emoji

Kylie recently said that she liked to keep details about her relationship with the Last Kings founder under wraps.
    She explained her approach to romance in a post on her website titled 'What I really think about relationships.'
    'I've never believed in the idea of the public knowing everything about my relationship and every time I break up and make up,' she wrote.
    Kylie added: 'I'm not afraid to show who I'm dating, but I'm also not about to talk about every little detail of my relationship.'
    Meanwhile, Tyga has been ordered to pay the outstanding balance of $25,000 after settling a sexual battery suit lodged by a dancer.
    A judge ordered Kylie's beau to pay off the remaining amount following an earlier $50,000 settlement, reported TMZ on Thursday.
    Allison Brown sued Tyga and his record label Young Money Entertainment in September 2013, claiming she was plied with alcohol during his music video shoot for Make It Nasty at a house in the Hollywood Hills in 2011.

+9

Not gonna hold him down: Despite financial and relationship problems, Tyga seemed determined to have a good time on his 26th birthday

The dancer alleged she was 'coerced' into removing her top in her drunken state and that a man on set - not Tyga - grabbed one of her breasts during the shoot.
    She sued Tyga, aka Michael Ray Nguyen-Stevenson, for sexual battery since he was in charge.
    Allison and Tyga settled for around $50,000 but he apparently only paid half, so a judge just ordered him to pay the balance plus more than $16,000 in lawyer's fees.
    See more news on Kylie Jenner and her romance with boyfriend Tyga

+9

The way they were: Tyga and Kylie at the Nice Guy in West Hollywood last week

• SHARE PICTURE

+9

Bad timing: The rapper - whose real name is Michael Ray Nguyen-Stevenson - has been ordered by a judge to pay $25,000 of the $50,000 he still owes to a dancer who sued for $50,000 after being assaulted on the set of his video in 2011

However, despite financial - and possible relationship - struggles, Tyga seemed determined to enjoy his birthday on Thursday.
    He posted an Instagram selfie of himself shirtless and covered in bling holding a silver balloon in the shape of the figure one with the message: 'New single drops today at 9pm on @itunes "Happy Birthday today my day".'
    The rapper - whose real name is Michael Ray Nguyen-Stevenson - was pictured arriving at the celebrations, which were held at Hollywood haunt The Nice Guy, without his girlfriend.
    Tyga has been wrestling with his finances in recent months.
    In September, the state of California placed a $19,000 tax lien on him for unpaid taxes for the years 2009 to 2011.
    He's had to pay a landlord $80,000 in back rent for his former pad in Calabasas, California, and a second landlord claims the rapper is two months behind with his rent.
    Tyga, who drives a Rolls-Royce among other cars, has since filed a countersuit claiming he was in the process of buying the property. But until that case is settled, he must pay the landlord the $70,000 he owes.
    Despite this Kylie's family seem unconcerned about the 18-year-old hanging out with the hip hop artist who has four studio albums and more than a dozen mixtapes to his name.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    Using those babies to promote that damn book. Shame. The contents are not kid friendly I'm sure.

especially holding a book with the title....looks better naked lol

I am surprised Tyga and Kylie's relationship lasted this long. I am sure we'll hear the details in the next season of KUWTK

Thread Information