Page 126 of 352 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Elite Member

Good points -- they don't diagnose gestational diabetes through an ultrasound. Who could ever forget that crap they make you drink! I don't think they deliver early for it either. They want to keep those babies in there cooking as long as they can. What doctor would deliver baby a month early if bed rest and a healthy diet will keep them closer to term? She just doesn't want to deliver a big baby? She's so full of crap. Like someone posted before -- she doesn't think anyone has any knowledge of pregnancy when she spouts this crap.

My sister-in-law had GD and they did induce her 2 weeks early after tests to do their best to determine her lung capacity. My niece was born at 38 weeks and was 9 lbs. I got the impression that it was a balancing act in watching the health of the mother (GD is not easy on the body and can create long term problems), watching the weight of the baby that can prevent vaginal delivery if is grows too large, and the health of the baby that may have underdeveloped lungs if delivered too soon. So Kim is right that they may induce her early, but she's full of shit about being diagnosed from an ultra sound.
    darksithbunny likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    I wonder if this baby was even supposed to be born during Christmas time, and was all just for publicity.
    Who was it on here that said it's so he can compete with the Christ child? LOL! His father is Yeezus afterall.
    arie_skop and JazzyGirl like this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

I don't remember the three wise men following a giant ass.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

No, they followed the star that took them to the stable, where they found the giant ass that had carried Mary and Jesus.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Good points -- they don't diagnose gestational diabetes through an ultrasound. Who could ever forget that crap they make you drink! I don't think they deliver early for it either. They want to keep those babies in there cooking as long as they can. What doctor would deliver baby a month early if bed rest and a healthy diet will keep them closer to term? She just doesn't want to deliver a big baby? She's so full of crap. Like someone posted before -- she doesn't think anyone has any knowledge of pregnancy when she spouts this crap.
    Well, she sure doesn't. She probably gets fillers during her check ups.
    kasippu likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Khloe Kardashian has slammed Lamar Odom in the wake of his accident -
    See more at: Khloe Kardashian has slammed Lamar Odom in the wake of his accident | Nova 100

Whoa, this is a change of pace.

She’s been by his side since the moment she found out he was in hospital, but now that things have pulled through for Lamar Odom, Khloe Kardashian is getting tough once more.
    The reality TV star has had a crack at her estranged husband Odom in a Twitter rant, after fans accused her of not “honouring” her wedding vows.
    Fans have been accusing Kardashian of choosing her current boyfriend James Harden OVER Odom, essentially cheating on her former NBA star husband.
    The 31-year-old recently called off her divorce to Odom in the wake of his recovery from an alleged drug overdose.
    Khloe made the catastrophic mistake of engaging with Twitter followers in the all out verbal brawl.
    “You can’t be with Harden and still be married fam, gotta choose one,” one fan wrote.
    “For better or worse, sickness and health, till death do them part. I’m with you, she needs to pick one of the other,” another wrote.
    Kardashian wasn’t going to take it lying down.
    She wrote:
    “You should have said those to the man who went against all our vows. Judge yourself. F**k off.”
    She also tweeted this -
    “Divorce is still going forward. Doesn’t mean I won’t be there through sickness and health. I’ve proven that,” she wrote. “Stop believing everything you read. Not my place to clear up every rumour. I think I know what I’m doing in my life.”

-

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    My sister-in-law had GD and they did induce her 2 weeks early after tests to do their best to determine her lung capacity. My niece was born at 38 weeks and was 9 lbs. I got the impression that it was a balancing act in watching the health of the mother (GD is not easy on the body and can create long term problems), watching the weight of the baby that can prevent vaginal delivery if is grows too large, and the health of the baby that may have underdeveloped lungs if delivered too soon. So Kim is right that they may induce her early, but she's full of shit about being diagnosed from an ultra sound.
    Right…they did tests and monitored her. They didn't say "gee, looks like your baby is big in the ultrasound, so that has to be gestational diabetes so we're going to induce a month early." I know it can be serious, but whenever this kind of stuff happens, they try to keep the baby in as long as possible. If there's a danger to the health of the mom or the baby, they'll go early, but from everything I've ever heard or experienced they're not going to make a snap decision. Kim just doesn't want to be uncomfortable for a minute more and of course she has to have drama in her pregnancy.
    sluce and Gossip Junkie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Well, she sure doesn't. She probably gets fillers during her check ups.
    How else to keep your pregnancy lips?
    PecanPie likes this.

One of my sons asked: : "How can they give her a Woman of the Year award when she hasn't been a woman for a year?"
    tulip, arie_skop, sluce and 16 others like this.

That made me LOL, Dark!!!
    darksithbunny and fgg like this.

Fans have been accusing Kardashian of choosing her current boyfriend James Harden OVER Odom, essentially cheating on her former NBA star husband.

I hate to defend a Kardashian but were they equally outraged when Lamar was "cheating" with prostitutes in a brothel. She has put the divorce on hold for insurance purposes not for a reconciliation.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Exactly, Khloe and Odom were separated.
    Sleuth likes this.

Elite Member

Thinking pink: Kim Kardashian's daughter North was the picture of cuteness as she toted her own pink handbag on an outing with her cousin Penelope and their nannies on Wednesday

Merrily we go: Two-year-old North preferred to walk alongside her nanny while three-year-old Penelope let herself be carried by her caretaker

In good hands: Kourtney's daughter Penelope had a clear vantage from her perch

Aww very cute.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Thread Information