Page 125 of 352 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I agree that Caitlyn shouldn't have been awarded Woman of the Year, but I can't agree with the bigotry expressed by James Smith. Then again if past winners are anything to go by it's nothing more than celebrity ego masturbation, with the odd Jane Doe thrown in so the organisers can pat themselves on the back.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

On another note, what happened to Rose McGowan's face?
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

How can she be Woman of the Year when he was recently involved in a fatal traffic accident?
    arie_skop likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Poor Kim.

Kim Kardashian Reportedly Moves Up Her Due Date Over Health Concerns

The second time around, Kim Kardashian is plagued with more pregnancy complications.

The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star is planning to induce labor around Thanksgiving -- ahead of the planned Christmas due date -- after a recent ultrasound indicated she may be experiencing gestational diabetes, Us Weekly reports.

"Kim's doctors want to get the baby out early because of her medical history," a source tells the publication. Her reps did not provide a comment to ET.

This will be Kim's second child with her husband, 38-year-old Kanye West. On Wednesday, the reality star shared a photo of baby North to Instagram, with the caption, "My everything."

When North was born in 2013, the reality star had to induce labor almost six weeks early due to medical problems. This week on her website, the 35-year-old detailed her scary experience with giving birth to her first child. (Warning: Parts of Kim's retelling may be graphic for some).

"I had early-onset preeclampsia and I had to deliver at 34 weeks, almost six weeks early," Kim explained, adding that after the birth, "my placenta stayed attached inside my uterus, which is a condition called placenta accreta."

"This is a high-risk condition that happens when the placenta grows too deeply into the uterine wall," she continued.

"My doctor had to stick his entire arm in me and detach the placenta with his hand, scraping it away from my uterus with his fingernails," she added. "My mom was crying; she had never seen anything like this before."

Kim revealed that she may have to get a hysterectomy after the birth, which she previously discussed in August, saying, "I think we're just gonna go day by day, see how overwhelming it is, and see how the delivery goes."

"Hopefully, this time, I just have a healthier pregnancy," Kim told ET in June. "I'm just going to try to enjoy it."

The mama-to-be shared last week that she's gained 52 pounds during her pregnancy, and that her little boy already weighs seven pounds. In October, Kim wrote that pregnancy has her feeling like "a f**king whale," while another time sharing that pregnancy has been "the worst experience of my life."

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/kim-karda...192000460.html
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    "My doctor had to stick his entire arm in me
    Just his arm?

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

I think she just wants to deliver early because she has gained 52 lbs already and doesn't want to gain another ounce.

…and this was the worst experience of her life? Maybe it's because she insisted on squeezing into too-small skin-tight clothes and 4-inch heels day in and day out.

…one more thing…do doctors really scratch out uterine tissue with their fingernails? That sounds mighty unsanitary.
    ikmccall, redcat, holly and 2 others like this.

I hope the doctor was sanitized after.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

"My doctor had to stick his entire arm in me and detach the placenta with his hand, scraping it away from my uterus with his fingernails," she added. "My mom was crying; she had never seen anything like this before."
    Her mom does realize that is how she became famous, right?
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Elite Member

Since they are gloved... no that's not how it's done. And if she was high risk why was she still seeing Dr. Crane the family doctor friend? She should have been risked out.

34 weeks is not "early onset" for pre-e FFS

So she read that GD can cause weight gain so now she "has" it. It's not a reason to have a premature baby in most cases, especially planning one now, so early.

She must think no one else has ever been pregnant before.
    tulip, PecanPie, sluce and 1 others like this.

Poor Kim.

The second time around, Kim Kardashian is plagued with more pregnancy complications.

l
    Call me shocked! Actually the day everything goes smoothly in that family is the day I ll be shocked and the day the series end! WHEN WHEN WHEN

Elite Member

[QUOTE=sluce;3407344]Poor Kim.

The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star is planning to induce labor around Thanksgiving -- ahead of the planned Christmas due date -- after a recent ultrasound indicated she may be experiencing gestational diabetes, Us Weekly reports.

How can gestational diabetes be diagnosed with an ultrasound? Diabetes is typically diagnosed and monitored by testing the blood.
    sluce, sparkles, Kittylady and 3 others like this.

I remember drinking that god awful crap before they did the test.
    Last edited by sluce; November 18th, 2015 at 10:54 PM.

I remember drinking that god awful crap before they did the test.
    same here. i don't know how i didn't throw that shit up.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

If she really does have gestational diabetes that baby might be huge!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I wonder if this baby was even supposed to be born during Christmas time, and was all just for publicity.
    tulip and Bluebonnet like this.

Thread Information