Page 124 of 352 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Gold Member

For a second, I thought I was going to read that Frank Sinatra is North's father.

Quote Originally Posted by PecanPie View Post
    For a second, I thought I was going to read that Frank Sinatra is North's father.
    Now,that is funny!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    Did she have to transition into such an unlikeable woman?

She wasn't a very likable man. I've recently watched a couple of episodes of KUWTK and Bruce was a whiner, a bore, passive aggressive and just dull.

Exactly, Bruce was never a likeable or interesting person on the KUWTK.

Rose McGowan is slamming Caitlyn Jenner for her remarks that the “hardest part about being a woman is figuring out what to wear” during her Glamour Women of the Year Awards acceptance speech.

“Caitlyn Jenner you do not understand what being a woman is about at all. You want to be a woman and stand with us- well learn us. We are more than deciding what to wear. We are more than the stereotypes foisted upon us by people like you. You’re a woman now? Well f—king learn that we have had a VERY different experience than your life of male privilege,” the 42-year-old actress and director wrote in a Facebook post, which has since been deleted. “Woman of the year? No, not until you wake up and join the fight. Being a woman comes with a lot of baggage. The weight of unequal history. You’d do well to learn it. You’d do well to wake up. Woman of the year? Not by a long f—king shot.”

Later, Rose added, “Let me amend this by saying I’m happy for what she’s doing visibility wise for the trans community, and I’m happy she’s living her truth, but comments like hers have consequences for other women. How we are perceived, what our values are, and leads to more stereotyping. If you know you are going to be speaking to media about being a woman, maybe come to understand our struggles.”

Read more: Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News | Just Jared

Gold Member

Rose McGowan is getting on my nerves. I'm tired of her using legitimate issues as a way to get attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post

Rose McGowan is slamming Caitlyn Jenner for her remarks that the “hardest part about being a woman is figuring out what to wear” during her Glamour Women of the Year Awards acceptance speech.

“Caitlyn Jenner you do not understand what being a woman is about at all. You want to be a woman and stand with us- well learn us. We are more than deciding what to wear. We are more than the stereotypes foisted upon us by people like you. You’re a woman now? Well f—king learn that we have had a VERY different experience than your life of male privilege,” the 42-year-old actress and director wrote in a Facebook post, which has since been deleted. “Woman of the year? No, not until you wake up and join the fight. Being a woman comes with a lot of baggage. The weight of unequal history. You’d do well to learn it. You’d do well to wake up. Woman of the year? Not by a long f—king shot.”

Later, Rose added, “Let me amend this by saying I’m happy for what she’s doing visibility wise for the trans community, and I’m happy she’s living her truth, but comments like hers have consequences for other women. How we are perceived, what our values are, and leads to more stereotyping. If you know you are going to be speaking to media about being a woman, maybe come to understand our struggles.”

Read more: Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News | Just Jared
    good for Rose. i agree.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by Angeli View Post
    She wasn't a very likable man. I've recently watched a couple of episodes of KUWTK and Bruce was a whiner, a bore, passive aggressive and just dull.
    She was a macho man (as Sinitta would say.) Always pointlessly loading and unloading that damn truck and driving it around and, oops hitting someone.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    good for Rose. i agree.
    I agree with her too! Caitlyn could have had a very different but still celebratory coming out year if the attention whoring was the top priority! All of the awards and dress decisions were just a bit much!!
    Bluebonnet and msdeb like this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

A Man Returned His Wife’s “Woman Of The Year” Award After Caitlyn Jenner Received One

“I find it insulting to Moira Smith’s memory, and the memory of other heroic women who have earned this award,” he wrote.

A man whose NYPD officer wife was killed on 9/11 has returned her posthumous “Woman Of The Year” Award from Glamour magazine after the publication gave the same award to Caitlyn Jenner.

James Smith, also an NYPD officer, wrote an open letter to the magazine in a now-deleted Facebook post. His wife, Moira Smith, died while rescuing people from the Twin Towers on Sept. 11. The 38-year-old was the only female NYPD officer killed.

In the letter, Smith wrote that he was “shocked and saddened” that Glamour gave the same award to Jenner, a former Olympian who publicly transitioned.

“I find it insulting to Moira Smith’s memory, and the memory of other heroic women who have earned this award,” he wrote.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelzarrel...ner#.vpLr60J2V

for some reason it won't let me post the letter image, its on the site though.

I agree with this guy, so many more woman deserve this award than Jenner.
    "I don't know what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time"

^It's a Glamour Magazine award, very few of the women to have been awarded were deserving of any special recognition. Heck, Rachel Stevens was once their Woman of the Year.

Caitlyn Jenner is not deserving of the Woman of the Year, and this guy is an asshole for calling her a man and calling her Bruce in his letter.

There are many reasons to dislike Jenner, but he returned the award basically because 'Eww, a transgender! Gross!"

Anyway, who elected him the arbiter of who is and is not worthy of recognition? His wife was the hero, and duly honored for her remarkable service, not him.

Here's the letter:

Dear Ms. Leive,
    On October 29th, 2001 I was honored to accept the Glamour magazine 'Woman of the Year Award' posthumously given to my wife, Police Officer Moira Smith.

Moira was killed on September 11th, 2001 while rescuing thousands from the World Trade Center. EMT Yamel Merino was also posthumously honored that evening for her heroism.

I was shocked and saddened to learn that Glamour has just named Bruce Jenner 'Woman of the Year.' I find it insulting to Moira Smith's memory, and the memory of other heroic women who have earned this award.

Was there no woman in America, or the rest of the world, more deserving than this man?

At a time when we have women in the armed forces fighting and dying for our country, heroic doctors fighting deadly diseases, women police officers and firefighters putting their lives on the line for total strangers, brave women overcoming life threatening diseases… The list of possibilities goes on…

Is this the best you could do?

I can only guess that this was a publicity stunt meant to resuscitate a dying medium. After discussing this slap in the face to the memory of our Hero with my family, I have decided to return Moira's award to Glamour magazine.

This award has gone to Britney Spears, Sharon Osbourne and Christina Aguilara since it was given to Moira Smith.. What had they done to 'deserve' it that wasn't a slap in the face to more deserving women? Why wasn't that insulting?

Last edited by witchcurlgirl; November 18th, 2015 at 12:38 PM.
    ana-mish-ana likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Slushie View Post
    Heck, Rachel Stevens was once their Woman of the Year.
    Huh. I didn't know she used to be a man.
    witchcurlgirl and Slushie like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

This guy is an asshole and should be called out.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

czb

but he won't be.

few would be bold enough to openly crap on a widow whose spouse saved lives at the WTC. maybe howard.

Thread Information