Page 119 of 352 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    you can live on that, but you really have to budget.
    Especially once you factor in everything he needs to buy to anaesthetize himself to the fact he has to spend any time with Kris.

But Tim Gunn is on a competition reality show
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

And a watchable, much better show at that!
    nana51 likes this.

Gold Member

Tim Gunn is everything. I adore his take on Kayne's "line" and the Kartrashians in general.
    Lily Bleu, Angeli and holly like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    So the one with the monkey children likes dressing up in a tux. I'm sure she wore one for their Xmas card when all the others dressed like Vegas hookers, sorry "glamorous".
    It's PMK's punishment for her refusing to tripple the size of her ass. Or maybe she's likes to demonstrate that she's the only one who can still fit into a pair of trousers.
    BelledeJour likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Amazingly, it could be worse.....

Ew, I remember that photo. That's nasty.

The colors they chose for Kirs's party are breathtaking. Cocaine white, black tar, and dookie brown. So refreshing and full of life.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

I love, tim!

I love Tim too.

Kanye's line, as awful as it may be is selling out. The trade papers like WWD and Mensweek had some stories on it last week. It's gotten quite a reception at retail. Quite the shock. Money talks, because fashion is a business first and foremost, so there will be more from Yeezy.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Late to comment, but I don't believe this bunch paid for Kris' party any more than they did for Kim's weddings. I'm sure some fool subsidized it for the "privilege" of getting pictures and whatever else these Hos are selling.

Elite Member

Oprah Winfrey defends the Kardashians

http://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/celebrity/oprah-winfrey-defends-the-kardashians/ar-CC7je0

AAP
    Darren Cartwright 1 hour ago

© Getty Images In direct contrast to the solid work ethic of the Kardashian's, Winfrey said troubled US actor Lindsay Lohan was not so forthcoming when her eight-part reality show was in full swing.

Oprah Winfrey says Rebel Wilson is wrong and the Kardashian's are a hard working family who should be respected for their success.

Winfrey stuck up for the Kardashian's who recently came under fire from Wilson.

The Aussie comedic actress pointed out that Kim Kardashian only got famous because of a sex tape, said the family's reality show is superficial and that she is "totally against" what the family stands for.

Winfrey told KissFM's Kyle and Jackie O show on Monday that the Kardashian's are basically workaholics.

The former talk show queen said when she visited their home for a seven hour interview the reality show cameras stayed rolling for another seven hours.

"To really create a reality series that looks like something is actually happening, you have to be on all the time," Winfrey said.

"I went to film them as a family. I couldn't believe how hard they work.

"So I disagree that they don't do work. They have become their own iconic phemon, in this country and abroad, and you don't get that by not doing some work."

In direct contrast to the solid work ethic of the Kardashian's, Winfrey said troubled US actor Lindsay Lohan was not so forthcoming when her eight-part reality show was in full swing.

Lindsay, which documented Lohan's life and her rehabilitation recovery, was made for the Oprah Winfrey Network and aired in 2014.

"When she was in the middle of it, it made her uncomfortable," Winfrey said.

"She's one of those people who said, `oh yes, sure, I'll have the cameras follow me' and then when you realize how much work that really is ... you know how much acting you got to do to make it look real?"

Lindsay was not renewed although Lohan and Winfrey are still in contact and she said The Mean Girls star is eyeing another movie project.

"She texts. I hear from her. She's is in London and the last I hear she was in love and wanted to talk about doing another movie."

Winfrey chatted with the Sydney radio duo to promote her upcoming tour of Australia, An Evening With Oprah.

She said she was looking forward to returning Down Under after such a wonderful experience in 2010 when she filmed her talk show outside the Sydney Opera House and also taped Oprah's Ultimate Australian Adventure.

"What I loved so much about the experience of Australia ... what I felt most of all is a connection, spirit-to-spirit, with all those Aussies," she said.

"You're on the other side of the worlds I felt like I had met my sisters, I really did."

Winfrey's talk tour starts December 2 in Melbourne at Rod Laver Arena.

*There is nothing phenomenal about the Kardashian's, they are pests who just won't leave us alone .
    arie_skop likes this.

Elite Member

WTF Oprah. They don't work at anything but being entitled assholes. They don't create anything. They don't do anything that betters the world or humanity. All they do is shill crap, record their inauthentic lives for public viewing and promote themselves…all to make more money so they can continue doing that. They are nothings.

they do nothing all day besides take selfies and work on their looks, and be followed by the paparazzi.

I am just amazed this family continues to stay in the spotlight

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    they do nothing all day besides take selfies and work on their looks, and be followed by the paparazzi.

I am just amazed this family continues to stay in the spotlight
    as long as there are mindless young people around they will be as well. It honestly shocks me the love people have for them and how much people actually idolize these talentless idiots!
    Niki Taylor and arie_skop like this.
    "I don't know what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time"

No pics of Rob at the party?
    darksithbunny likes this.

I heard that Rob did not attend.

Thread Information