Page 118 of 352 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

WTF, why is Boy George there.

Edit: I guess I'd go too for free champagne.

Default Sorry for double posting, but article is different to above response

Project Runway's Tim Gunn SLAMS the Kardashians as he calls their fashion sense 'vulgar' and says they have an 'aura of yuck'

By Justin Enriquez For Dailymail.com

Published: 14:05 EST, 6 November 2015 | Updated: 17:20 EST, 6 November 2015

He helps hone the craft of the fastest rising stars in the fashion world every week on Project Runway.
    But don't expect Tim Gunn to mentor the Kardashians regarding their style any time soon.
    The 62-year-old fashion consultant was very outspoken about the famous reality family during an interview with HuffPost Live on Thursday.
    Scroll down for video

+6

Fashion's finest: Tim Gunn did not pull any punches when discussing the Kardashian family during an interview with HuffPost Live on Thursday

+6

Ouch: The chief creative officer at Liz Claiborne, Inc said he has 'large issues' with the Kardashian family - pictured during New York Fashion Week in September - and called their fashion sense 'vulgar'

Tim pulled no punches as he took aim at Kanye West's first clothing line, Kendall Jenner's modelling career and even called the Keeping Up With The Kardashians cast's sense of style 'vulgar.'
    The chief creative officer at Liz Claiborne, Inc said: 'There are large issues [with the Kardashians] for me, such as why? Why?
    'But when it comes to fashion, I say to people all the time "If you want guidance in fashion, just consider this: If a Kardashian is wearing it, don't."'

+6

Cutting them up: The 62-year-old may be best known for starring as a mentor on reality television series Project Runway

He did not stop there as he finished: 'I think it's vulgar. Given the amount of public exposure that the Kardashians have to potentially be sending the message to people that you, too, can dress like this. No.'
    Tim also went on to discuss the modelling career of 20-year-old Kendall Jenner, who will soon be walking the catwalk for the famed Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.
    He seemed a bit puzzled by her career as he said: 'I think absolutely nothing to be perfectly honest.

+6

Hitting out: Tim says his fashion advice to people is: 'If you want guidance in fashion, just consider this: If a Kardashian is wearing it, don't,' as the family is pictured at an event at the Apple Store in Soho in September

'And I'm assuming there's a huge, perhaps million-dollars-a-month publicity wagon that is pulling these girls along and creating these lives for them. Iím distrustful of it, and I find it all distasteful.'
    'She may be a perfectly lovely young woman,' he added. '[But] I just feel that she's tainted by the Kardashian aura of yuck!'
    Though he seemed rather apathetic about the rising model's career, he did have some strong opinions on 38-year-old rapper Kanye's new clothing line.
    Tim commented on his Yeezy Season designs by saying: 'I think they're a bunch of dumb clothes.

+6

'I think absolutely nothing to be perfectly honest': Tim seemed apathetic about Kendall Jenner's budding modelling career

'Just basic pieces. ... He wonít [like the critique], but let me tell you, the whole Kardashian clan doesnít like me, so no surprise there.'
    Kanye released his first line of clothing last week to much fanfare as several diehards even camped out in front of luxury stores just for a chance to purchase the garments and duck boots.
    Project Runway wrapped up it's fourteenth season this week and Tim has starred on every one of them.

+6

Heartless: The television personality did not pull any punches when discussing Kanye West's - pictured at his New York Fashion Week event in September - fashion line as he said: 'I think they're a bunch of dumb clothes'

Read more:

sprynkles likes this.

Elite Member

I love Tim Gunn.
    Angeli, arie_skop, holly and 1 others like this.

Love it.

Those birthday photos are embarrassing. These assholes are paid to be assholes.
    Bluebonnet and Angeli like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    I love Tim Gunn.
    Me too. And the fact that he calls the Kartrashians "vulgar" makes me love him even more!
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

why is Boy George there lol

They could have donated that $2 million to charities EASILY!! Oh wait--they NEVER support any charities...
    arie_skop likes this.
    Go Habs Go!!

Quote Originally Posted by Niki Taylor View Post
    The boyfriend's still hanging in there? She must be paying him a lot.

In honor of Pimp Mama's bday, we should give the sign of the devil and say "Hail Satan".
    I read a blind sayimg she pays him $10,000.00 a month.
    rollo and arie_skop like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post

He should ask for pay rise, spending time with Kris and that family would be brutal.
    Niki Taylor likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    you can live on that, but you really have to budget.
    Novice and witchcurlgirl like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post

+6

Ouch: The chief creative officer at Liz Claiborne, Inc said he has 'large issues' with the Kardashian family - pictured during New York Fashion Week in September - and called their fashion sense 'vulgar'
    and two of them on stuck on the front of kim's chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    'Just basic pieces. ... He won’t [like the critique], but let me tell you, the whole Kardashian clan doesn’t like me, so no surprise there.'
    Kanye released his first line of clothing last week to much fanfare as several diehards even camped out in front of luxury stores just for a chance to purchase the garments and duck boots.
    Project Runway wrapped up it's fourteenth season this week and Tim has starred on every one of them.

+6

Heartless: The television personality did not pull any punches when discussing Kanye West's - pictured at his New York Fashion Week event in September - fashion line as he said: 'I think they're a bunch of dumb clothes'
    I thought that this was at least his 3rd collection..... not including what he has done for addidas...

Kanye West - Spring/Summer 2012 Ready-To-Wear - PFW (Vogue.co.uk)

http://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/f...ear/kanye-west

http://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/s...idas-originals
    http://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/f...idas-originals
    http://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/f...idas-originals
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Tim Gunn is the voice of reason here. He should be in charge of everything fashion. Make him the editor of Vogue. Get rid of whatshername.
    arie_skop likes this.

Who the fuck poses like that with their sister. Major eye roll!

"Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    Who the fuck poses like that with their sister. Major eye roll!

Amazingly, it could be worse.....

"But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

So the one with the monkey children likes dressing up in a tux. I'm sure she wore one for their Xmas card when all the others dressed like Vegas hookers, sorry "glamorous".
    effie2 likes this.
    Be excellent to each other.

Thread Information