Page 116 of 352 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

I just realised her lips and expressions in that snapchat vid reminds me of the way Sylvester Stallone's mother's lips are like... its like seeing a younger version of her....

Elite Member

Khloe Kardashian lashes out at critics of her magazine cover

Khloe Kardashian lashes out at critics of her magazine cover

Wonderwall
    Mark Gray 11 hrs ago

/People Khloe Kardashian: Divorce dismissal does not mean Lamar Odom and I are back together

You think you know, but you have no idea! Khloe Kardashian is firing back at critics who think she did a magazine cover shoot to capitalize on Lamar Odom's situation.

"Shame on you all for thinking the worst of me," she wrote on Twitter. "It's been a tough few weeks. I don't need your ------ up energy!"

Khloe appeared on the cover of this week's People magazine. The main portion of the interview that accompanied that photos was done just before Lamar was found unconscious at a Nevada brothel and certainly before Khloe found out.

Critics, though, slammed the reality star, thinking that she decided to cash in on her husband's struggle by promoting her book, "Strong Looks Better Naked."

"I want to make this VERY clear.... My people cover, I shot and interviewed for PRIOR to all the events that happened," she tweeted. "It was contracted press for my book that I wrote months and months ago. Timing is what it is. PART 2."

@khloekardashian I want to make this VERY clear.... My people cover, I shot and interviewed for PRIOR to all the events that happened. PART 1
    10:13 PM - 28 Oct 2015

In a series of messages, Khloe told her 16.7 million Twitter followers to know the facts before passing judgment.

Khlo @khloekardashian Know the facts before you throw stones
    10:14 PM - 28 Oct 2015

The article did feature comments from Khloe about Lamar, which is why many people believed the main interview was done within the past week, which isn't true. Only a short interview was done this week, and it was done only because she was contracted to do so.

"I had to do a follow up 5 minute phoner after the events only because I was contracted to," she wrote. "I canceled my book tour to avoid this attention."

During that short five-minute interview, Khloe recalled the moment that she got the call about Lamar, which, by the way, happened a mere hours after the initial People interview finished two weeks ago.

Pat Sullivan Khloe Kardashian tweeted her frustration at critics.

"All I knew was I had to get there," she said. "I had to get to him and make sure he was okay. I hate that he was in that situation. I wouldn't want anybody in that situation, especially someone I love and care about."

It wasn't all haters. Khloe had supporters, too.

"To the ones who uplift and send love.... I love you more!," he wrote. "I appreciate the support. Have a great day babies! Kisses and hugs."

khloekardashian Verified 3 days ago
    Sister Sunday 💜💜💜

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    I just realised her lips and expressions in that snapchat vid reminds me of the way Sylvester Stallone's mother's lips are like... its like seeing a younger version of her....
    This is brilliant news because Jackie will die soon.

I had to get to him and make sure he was okay

Doesn't sound like he is okay at all.
    arie_skop likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Default Billboard Just Made a Blow Job Joke About North West

Look, we're very familiar with the Kim Kardashian sex tape.

We're well aware that it's easy to make fun of its star at all times and Kim Kardashian is absolutely fair game for any X-rated joke you'd wish to make.
    Here's one, for example:

You know how Kim Kardashian has gotten behind waist training as a supposedly legitimate way to lose weight? That's sort of like how Ray J got behind her in their sex tape!

See? Easy and hilarious.
    But that doesn't mean it's fair game, or anything that resembles fair game, to sexualize Kim's daughter, just because her mom often poses naked.
    We bring all this up as a segue because Billboard Tweeted a link yesterday to a story about how North West was attending ballet class this week when she told paparazzi members to stop taking pictures of her.

As you can see above, Billboard ran this story along with a photo of North eating a lollipop, writing as a caption to the image:
    "The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree."
    The Tweet has since been taking down, but not before Twitter users slammed Billboard for being "reprehensible" and "disgusting," among other insults.

Can you blame this criticism?
    The magazine did just imply that a toddler likes to give oral sex in the same way her mother does, didn't it?

If there's another way to interpret the Tweet posted above, by all means... let's hear it
    http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/20...ut-north-west/
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

^ That is outrageous. North did not ask to be neglected by, er born into this family.
    Angeli likes this.

Yeah, kind of a low blow.

Bronze Member

I will make fun of the adult idiots in this family, but I will leave the kids alone. Unless they become idiotic adults, then it's on.
    arie_skop and Bluebonnet like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Yeah, kind of a low blow.

I see what you did there

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^lol I thought tnat too then thought naaaaaaa, not sprynkles.

Kids Throwing $2 Million Birthday Bash For Mom

37 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE
    When the Kardashians throw a birthday party they go big, but they're about to outdo themselves with Kris Jenner's 60th ... it's gonna set the klan back $2 MILLION, TMZ has learned.
    All six kids chipped in for her party Friday night ... even Rob, whose name appears on the invite. They rented a giant soundstage in West Hollywood, which will be filled with 300 people.
    The theme is Great Gatsby, which is perfect ... the book's themes toy with old money vs. new money and the perception of class in society, so expect a lot of champagne and fireworks.
    We're told there will be huge stars performing ... though no one's talking.
    Our sources say there will be big, big celebs attending, in addition to the usuals ... Kanye, Tyga, Kris' close pal Melanie Griffith, bf Corey Gamble and Caitlyn.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Elite Member

My mom turned 60 this past Wednesday. We're taking her out for Chinese food. She'd kill us if we did more than that. This douche nozzles has $2 million spent on her?!

They've probably got sponsors. You'll see the posing on the carpet in front of the wall of logos. They'll film it for the show and write off the rest of the cost as business expenses.
    czb, arie_skop, Kittylady and 2 others like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

^ So true you said it twice!

They've got money to burn anyway. And they owe her 'thanks' for creating something out of nothing.

AAARGH!!! deleted one. It does that sometimes when you edit a post.
    rollo likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Thread Information