Page 114 of 352 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

czb

i never watched her stand up but really liked trainwreck. *shrugs*

I like her stand up, her show, and Trainwreck. It's hard for me to dislike something she's done.
    JazzyGirl and gas_chick like this.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Love her stand up. Her show, not so much.
    I'm the same. I think she's hysterical in her stand up, but was disappointed witj the show. Haven't seen trainwreck yet.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Since stepping into the public consciousness, first as Paris Hiltons sidekick and then as a sex-tape star, Kim Kardashian has steadily been climbing the social ladder, hobnobbing with American superstars like Jay Z and Beyonc and even, eventually, with heads of state including President Barack Obama and Armenian Prime Minister Hovik Abrahamyan. But theres one international icon whom Kim hasnt been able to meet: Duchess Kate.
    Kim is obsessed with Kateshe keeps up with her every move, reveals a source close to the reality star. She wants nothing more than to be a part of Kates circle.

Theres only one problem: Kate, 33, has shown no interest in Kim, 34, whatsoever. Still, that hasnt stopped Kim from pursuing her idol relentlessly over the past few years, and shes even roped her daughter, North West, into her quest to rub elbows with the royals.

Ever since Kates son, Prince George, was born, Kim has been badgering the Duchess people about setting up a public playdate between him and North, but Kensington Palace keeps telling her in no uncertain terms that it wont be happening, the insider reveals. Kim is annoyed that she hasnt been able to contact Kate directly and is frustrated with getting the cold shoulder. Kim thinks shes the most famous person in the world and simply cannot fathom why anyone would not want to be her friend.
    In 2012 while Kim was in London promoting her Kardashian Kollection clothing line, she sent Kate some of her designswhich were promptly returned. As royal watchers point out that Kate typically wears demure fashions by British designers; she would never step out in the Kardashians revealing, curve-hugging looks. Insiders also says Kim relentlessly contacts Kensington Palace with her playdate requests when shes in London, but her efforts have always fallen short.

When she was in Paris earlier this year, Kim stayed by the hotel phone for six hours, waiting to get confirmation that Kate would meet with her, the source reports. But she didnt even get a response! Kim was furious. She threw a huge tantrum and burst out, North is cuter than George, anyway! Kanye had to calm her down.

Now, the Keeping Up With The Kardashians reality star is taking desperate measures to accidentally bump into the Royals. Not only was Kimye turned down at the door for a royal event on one occasion, but Kate went as far as cancelling an official appearance in London after hearing rumors that Kim and Kanye would be there.

Kim and Kanye have been trying to finagle invitations to events where Kate and William are supposed to be, the source says. Theyve actually become pretty aggressive about it.
    Kate finds Kim and Kanye so trashy and distasteful that, when Kanye sent her and William a custom baby gift from his fashion label to give Charlotte the palace not only sent it back, they included a note politely asking that he and Kim stop contacting the royals. Kim apparently cant believe anyone would treat them like this and is completely humiliated.

[From Star Magazine]

http://www.celebitchy.com/451949/sta...s_to_meet_her/
    twitchy2.0, SHELLEE and suzy83 like this.

i call shenanigans but it's still awesome LOL
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Love Amy. She's hilarious.

Uh. Do William and Kate even know who these people are?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Amy is hilarious. A few of the skits fall flat in the show but the same thing happens in any sketch comedy show.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

I wholeheartedly believe that Kim's obsessing with playdates for IgNored and Prince William--they meet as little kids, fall in love as adults and get married, then TA-DAA her daughter would be QUEEN!!!! Imagine the ratings--a Royal Wedding, oh my! All their moves are so damn stinking contrived.
    Last edited by mtlebay; October 18th, 2015 at 10:59 PM.
    Go Habs Go!!

Elite Member

Is it still technically a feud, if one part is ignoring the the other.

If the Lardassians really sent a gift, likely the Royals were never even aware if it. Some security in charge of checking packages for dangerous and toxic substances...hell probably even some lower level staff AFTER the bomb squad has cleared out that, who sifts through the other assorted tacky crap they receive...probably intercepted that shit and booted it back to whence it came.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

It's bullshit and just part of the ridiculous attempt to push the Kards as American royalty.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    some lower level staff AFTER the bomb squad has cleared out that, who sifts through the other assorted tacky crap they receive.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

EXCLUSIVE

Its A Wrap! Khloe Kardashian Announces She's Leaving KUWTK To Care For Lamar Odom But Will Kris Jenner Let Her Go?

Posted on Oct 20, 2015 @ 14:54PM

Khloe Kardashian
    has had enough! After facing reality TV crews during the first hours of Lamar Odom‘s medical crisis, she has told Kris Jenner that she wants to take a break from filming Keeping Up With The Kardashians to play nurse to her estranged husband, RadarOnline.com has learned. But will the momager let her?
    On Monday night, Kardashian accompanied Odom in a medical helicopter from Las Vegas to Cedars Sinai in Los Angeles.
    However, just because Khloe is back in SoCal, “She has no plans to resume filming Keeping Up With The Kardashians, and will continue to be at the hospital every day with Lamar,” an insider told Radar.
    “But Kris wasn’t happy about Khloe’s decision because she is a huge part of the show,” the insider continued. “For now, she’s hoping Khloe will change her mind. Kris isn’t ready to play hardball with her daughter by reminding her that she is contractually obligated to do the show.”
    Meanwhile, “The rest of the family is also very concerned that Khloe is putting her life on hold for Lamar,” the source said. “This recovery could take months. There are commitments that Khloe is obligated to do, and she just can’t not show up. It’s causing a lot of stress.”
    In addition, Jenner has already expressed concern that Khloe decided to pay for Lamar’s expensive helicopter ride, which set her back $120,000.

Odom was discharged from Sunrise Hospital less than a week after he was found unconscious at the Love Ranch brothel outside of Las Vegas.
    Lamar Odom Drug Overdose — Khloe Kardashian Tells Momager Kris Jenner She Is Taking Break From KUWTK | Radar Online
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I love Amy Schumer and Khole should get a sense of humor.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Pimp Mama Kris is probably more worried about not being able to film Lamar's recovery.
    SHELLEE, rollo, Bombshell and 3 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Thread Information