Page 106 of 352 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

At this point she uses a Sharpie to contour.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

Her nose has gone a weird shape. I'm sure it's 90% lipo and 10%gym. She should tell Rob her secret!
    Palermo likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

She got another nosejob??

Quote Originally Posted by Air Quotes View Post
    Did Khloe seriously just do a tutorial about putting cookies in a cookie jar?
    Did she manage not to put any in her gob ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gossiplover View Post
    When is Kylie going to become a human toilet like her sister, Kim?

I just saw Kendall in an Estee Lauder commercial, she looked gorgeous.
    There are some amazing photoshop artists these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    Yeah, let's see!

I am 1/4" short of 5ft in an 38E (36DD pre pregnancy)cup, natural. I'm due the first week of January, and my boobs meet my torso when I sit. When I stand, there is very little room, so it's similar to hers. I have a short torso, and get full very fast. Good thing that I don't have piggy swollen feet like hers.
    Congratulations!
    Quote Originally Posted by ADel View Post
    I thought there was a period of time in 2008 when she really looked stunning. She had probably had some work done but she hadn't jumped the shark yet:

Then she just lost her mind and morphed into Big Ang.
    She is already with the contoring but shes had her first nose job here.
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieLee View Post
    I'm just gonna share this article, because I wanted to know if anyone else things that Khloe is merging into Lindsay Lohan and Jessica Simpson. Also Rob lives with Khloe these days? And does Khloe have OCD with all the crazy labeling?

-------------------------------------

Khloe Kardashian shows off a pantry stuffed with sugary cereals, cookies and cake mix even though she is the thinnest she's ever been

She's currently in the best shape of her life.
    But it's a wonder how fitness fanatic Khloe Kardashian maintains her svelte shape, as she just gave fans a glimpse of her pantry full of sugary snacks and processed goods.
    In a new episode of KHLO-C-D, posted on the 31-year-old's blog, the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star takes onlookers through a tour of her impeccably organised pantry.

How does she do it? Khloe Kardashian showed off her sugar-filled pantry on her blog

However, it's surprising to see the kitchen closet is filled with processed goods such as Hostess cupcakes and sweet cereals.
    At one point, Khloe is even caught snacking on some Lucky Charms.
    For someone who adheres to such a rigid gym routine, it does appear quite tempting to have such easy access to countless treats, including cookies, cake mix, Gushers, Frosted Mini Wheats, and more.

However, it's surprising to see the kitchen closet is filled with processed goods such as Hostess cupcakes and sweet cereals.
    At one point, Khloe is even caught snacking on some Lucky Charms.
    For someone who adheres to such a rigid gym routine, it does appear quite tempting to have such easy access to countless treats, including cookies, cake mix, Gushers, Frosted Mini Wheats, and more.

Sweets: The star's kitchen closet includes cake mixes, cookies, candy, and more

However, the E! reality TV star does mention how much she loves hosting, and much of her pantry is catered specifically to her guests.
    'A lot of the stuff I have in here is for other people. The Lucky Charms are for Kylie and Mason specifically,' Khloe explained, amid the fact that she did nibble on some herself.
    'Kylie eats Lucky Charms all the time. Shes like a 3-year-old; she only picks out the marshmallows.'

Packaged good: Hostess cupcakes and mini Nilla Wafers are among the snacks

Cereal: Khloe also has Frosted Mini Wheats, Frosted Flakes, and Gorilla Munchies

Kylie, 18, apparently introduced her nephew, Kourtney Kardashian's five-year-old son, Mason, to the cult classic cereal on the family's latest trip to the idyllic Caribbean island of St. Barts.
    'It was his first time having them, and now all he does is ask for it and Kourtney doesnt allow it at her house, so he comes here everyday to get cookies,' she said, adding, 'Im the cool aunt that has everything fun.'
    Khloe isn't just a cool aunt, but an awesome older sister and giving friend.

Organized: The star has labels and containers for everything

'When youre stocking your pantry, you need to think about your guests. My brother [Rob Kardashian, 38] lives with me and randomly hell come over with like ten guys.'
    Meanwhile, Khloe has been working hard on sculpting her shapely figure.
    Her trainer Gunnar Peterson revealed her fitness secrets to People last month.

Easy: Khloe makes onion dip for her brother and friends

Host: The star even has labeled baskets for specific family members

Gunnar said: 'Khloe gives as much to the gym as the gym gives to her. Shes in love with fitness.
    'She never cancels. It can be a night where shes short on sleep. It can be a day where she has an engagement for that day. She may have something at 8 then were going at 6.'
    This has led to the star dropping at least 35 pounds and changing her body shape.

Cheat day: Khloe was even seen nibbling on Lucky Charms

Special: Khloe has a unique Armenian cracker bread that reminds her of her father

The pair work together five times a week, and the trainer said they always mix up her workouts.
    'There is no typical routine [she does] different intervals mixed up, whether its the motion of the interval or the duration of the interval or the intensity of the interval.
    'Some days its more heart-rate-intensive, some days its more lower-extremities-intensive, some days the upper extremities get a little extra love.'

But not all the work is done in the gym, Gunnar said Khloe has also made important lifestyle changes to match her changing fitness levels.
    He said: 'As the changes have come, the diet has tightened up. You cant out-train a bad diet, and you cant out-diet a bad lifestyle. Shes made better choices when she eats.
    'Shes been more conscious about working on sleep habits. She hydrates better.'

If Rob does live with her & does have "eating issues" & not just the Munchies & no-job -depression she needs to get rid of that shit. Or maybe she did & it was al just for the photos. That would be no surprise.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Elite Member

Those pantry pics confirm her coke blinds. There is no way she eats all that crap and then works out like an addict. She is clearly bumping to lose weight.

I gotta say, I am a bit jealous of how organized it is though. I would love a big pantry like that.
    Sleuth and pinkbunnyslippers like this.

Elite Member

Did Khloe get some work done on her face? I know she's lost weight, but she looks really different.

Her nose is a total mess.
    holly and Clubber Lang like this.

That's what I said earlier, I think she had another nosejob, it looks to small for her face now.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post

Kim Kardashian is passing on her crown to younger sister Kylie Jenner.
    How do you feel that you have dethroned me?

I mean honey, lets be real, you gotta put in a few years before you can actually dethrone me, she quipped. But I want to pass on the baton to you.
    Kardashian continued, You guys, I give her all the tricks. She is like so deserving. If I want to share my clothes, my tips, my glam squad, it is to King Kylie.
    What fucking crown? What fucking throne?! The famous for fucking nothing throne?
    No mention of business acumen, intelligence, knowledge, education, compassion, philanthropy or ANYTHING that has nothing to do with how she looks.

Fucking nice, Kim. I'm just so fed up with this piece of shit. Self absorbed, taking women and their worth back to the damn dark ages.

/frothyrant
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Thats because this vacuuious family only trade on their looks and do nothing for charity unless it is Foundation Line-Kardashian-pockets.
    Bombshell likes this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Thats because this vacuuious family only trade on their looks and do nothing for charity unless it is Foundation Line-Kardashian-pockets.
    Like how Dyson claims their stuff never loses suction, eh? They should come out with a line of vacuums.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Agreed. They never do charities. They only show up to events that supports someone in their family or their Kardashian clothing line or their own books. Nothing else. What a vapid family.
    Go Habs Go!!

Now that you've said that, watch them come up with some fake charity to show up at.
    mtlebay likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Gold Member

I kind of feel sad for them sometimes. They really are a screwed up bunch. I've said it before and I'll say it again, their romantic relationships seem to mirror their individual relationships with Kris and/or their father(s) - mainly Kris though - in an interesting yet strange way.
    Kim used to be really pretty, especially after some of her early work. Silly girl, butchering her face the way she has. I've always thought she looks best with no makeup. Not sure why.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Now that you've said that, watch them come up with some fake charity to show up at.
    i thought I saw some pics recently of Kylie handing out gifts in a hospital? Let's also not forget her pathetic attempt at empathy with her instagram account. I can't even remember what it is. Maybe "I am more" campaign or something. They are all so disgusting and gross. I find it hard to belive 40m+ people follow each of them on IG. I don't know all the tricks but I swear 1/2 of those followers are fake accounts.

Thread Information