Page 105 of 352 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

It was 101 there today, she must stink to high heaven.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Niki Taylor View Post
    The slutty, knocked up Morticia Addams look is not working.
    All I can see is Octomom. I saw some pics posted today about whether she dated The Game or not and man, she looked so different (way better) back in 2006. I think that was close to the Reggie Bush era too. She looks horrible now.

You mean when she looked like this?

Clubber Lang likes this.

She's heading into Jocelyn Wildebeast territory.
    Piss off!

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    You mean when she looked like this?

She was never a great beauty, was she?
    arie_skop, fgg, Brah and 1 others like this.

She doesn't look bad for a toilet.
    Piss off!

Elite Member

I think she was cute when she was younger. Not a great beauty, but cute and "real" in her face.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

My husband, and many other men, had huge crushes on the old Kim K.

I think she used to be gorgeous. No comment about now.
    czb, holly and Novice like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

For old times' sake.

Kim says Kylie has ‘dethroned’ her

By Derrick Bryson Taylor

September 25, 2015 | 9:30am

Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner Photo: Getty

Kim Kardashian is passing on her crown to younger sister Kylie Jenner.
    “How do you feel that you have dethroned me?” Kardashian, 34, asked her kid sister in video posted to the 18-year-old’s new app, according to the Daily Mail. “I love it, I need some time off.”
    Kardashian is expected to give birth to her second child, with husband Kanye West, at the end of 2015.
    “I mean honey, let’s be real, you gotta put in a few years before you can actually dethrone me,” she quipped. “But I want to pass on the baton to you.”
    Kardashian continued, “You guys, I give her all the tricks. She is like so deserving. If I want to share my clothes, my tips, my glam squad, it is to King Kylie.”
    Two weeks ago, the sisters each launched their own apps. So far, Jenner’s app has been the more popular, according to numerous reports. CNN Money reports that it could rake in $15 million by the end of its first year

Kim says Kylie has ‘dethroned’ her | Page Six
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I thought there was a period of time in 2008 when she really looked stunning. She had probably had some work done but she hadn't jumped the shark yet:

Then she just lost her mind and morphed into Big Ang.
    arie_skop likes this.

^ She looked good there. She was always the prettiest sister but now she is the one with the most ps, closely followed by Chloe and Cing Cylie.

They are all so desperate to promote talentless Cylie.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I'm just gonna share this article, because I wanted to know if anyone else things that Khloe is merging into Lindsay Lohan and Jessica Simpson. Also Rob lives with Khloe these days? And does Khloe have OCD with all the crazy labeling?

-------------------------------------

Khloe Kardashian shows off a pantry stuffed with sugary cereals, cookies and cake mix even though she is the thinnest she's ever been

She's currently in the best shape of her life.
    But it's a wonder how fitness fanatic Khloe Kardashian maintains her svelte shape, as she just gave fans a glimpse of her pantry full of sugary snacks and processed goods.
    In a new episode of KHLO-C-D, posted on the 31-year-old's blog, the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star takes onlookers through a tour of her impeccably organised pantry.

How does she do it? Khloe Kardashian showed off her sugar-filled pantry on her blog

However, it's surprising to see the kitchen closet is filled with processed goods such as Hostess cupcakes and sweet cereals.
    At one point, Khloe is even caught snacking on some Lucky Charms.
    For someone who adheres to such a rigid gym routine, it does appear quite tempting to have such easy access to countless treats, including cookies, cake mix, Gushers, Frosted Mini Wheats, and more.

However, it's surprising to see the kitchen closet is filled with processed goods such as Hostess cupcakes and sweet cereals.
    At one point, Khloe is even caught snacking on some Lucky Charms.
    For someone who adheres to such a rigid gym routine, it does appear quite tempting to have such easy access to countless treats, including cookies, cake mix, Gushers, Frosted Mini Wheats, and more.

Sweets: The star's kitchen closet includes cake mixes, cookies, candy, and more

However, the E! reality TV star does mention how much she loves hosting, and much of her pantry is catered specifically to her guests.
    'A lot of the stuff I have in here is for other people. The Lucky Charms are for Kylie and Mason specifically,' Khloe explained, amid the fact that she did nibble on some herself.
    'Kylie eats Lucky Charms all the time. She’s like a 3-year-old; she only picks out the marshmallows.'

Packaged good: Hostess cupcakes and mini Nilla Wafers are among the snacks

Cereal: Khloe also has Frosted Mini Wheats, Frosted Flakes, and Gorilla Munchies

Kylie, 18, apparently introduced her nephew, Kourtney Kardashian's five-year-old son, Mason, to the cult classic cereal on the family's latest trip to the idyllic Caribbean island of St. Barts.
    'It was his first time having them, and now all he does is ask for it — and Kourtney doesn’t allow it at her house, so he comes here everyday to get cookies,' she said, adding, 'I’m the cool aunt that has everything fun.'
    Khloe isn't just a cool aunt, but an awesome older sister and giving friend.

Organized: The star has labels and containers for everything

'When you’re stocking your pantry, you need to think about your guests. My brother [Rob Kardashian, 38] lives with me and randomly he’ll come over with like ten guys.'
    Meanwhile, Khloe has been working hard on sculpting her shapely figure.
    Her trainer Gunnar Peterson revealed her fitness secrets to People last month.

Easy: Khloe makes onion dip for her brother and friends

Host: The star even has labeled baskets for specific family members

Gunnar said: 'Khloe gives as much to the gym as the gym gives to her. She’s in love with fitness.
    'She never cancels. It can be a night where she’s short on sleep. It can be a day where she has an engagement for that day. She may have something at 8 – then we’re going at 6.'
    This has led to the star dropping at least 35 pounds and changing her body shape.

Cheat day: Khloe was even seen nibbling on Lucky Charms

Special: Khloe has a unique Armenian cracker bread that reminds her of her father

The pair work together five times a week, and the trainer said they always mix up her workouts.
    'There is no typical routine [she does] different intervals mixed up, whether it’s the motion of the interval or the duration of the interval or the intensity of the interval.
    'Some days it’s more heart-rate-intensive, some days it’s more lower-extremities-intensive, some days the upper extremities get a little extra love.'

But not all the work is done in the gym, Gunnar said Khloe has also made important lifestyle changes to match her changing fitness levels.
    He said: 'As the changes have come, the diet has tightened up. You can’t out-train a bad diet, and you can’t out-diet a bad lifestyle. She’s made better choices when she eats.
    'She’s been more conscious about working on sleep habits. She hydrates better.'

No, no, NOOO. Of course he's not the boy's father. Look at the turn ups on his jeans!

fgg

there is no way she eats that stuff. if rob lives there, no wonder he's 300 lbs!!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

She is looking like Lindsay.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Thread Information