Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Like Tree343Likes

Thread: Kobe Bryant killed in helicopter crash

Well, she did file for divorce in 2011 (supposedly her mom told her to wait till the 10-year mark so she could get half and there was no pre-nup) but she called it off and went on to have 2 more kids with him.

I went back and re-read the story about the rape, and do feel he did it. I think the girl was starstruck and may have consented in the beginning, but then he got really rough and did what he wanted regardless of her protests. She did have rape-type injuries. I believe she was pressured and backed out of the criminal case in lieu of a financial settlement.

If there really is a long-time mistress and kids, it could get messy. Vanessa's in control now. She could either choose to pay her off to keep quiet (to protect Kobe's name and her kids) or tell her to fuck off. Then there would be some major tabloid stories!
    sputnik, fgg, Shinola and 6 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

As usual, it's sad for all the kids involved.

Unfortunately, I think a lot of the men in the NBA cheat on their respective spouses. Kobe wasn't an exception but more likely a rule. I'm not saying they all do, and if they were smart they wouldn't. Andrei Kirilenko (was on the Jazz for a long time) famously was able to cheat on his wife once a year.

I was also under the impression that she waited to file for divorce after the 10 year mark. I don't know what kind of sweet talking he did during those 2 years to get her back, but he did. I agree though, what kind of message are you sending your kids? Because kids are way more observant than we give them credit for.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Well, she did file for divorce in 2011 (supposedly her mom told her to wait till the 10-year mark so she could get half and there was no pre-nup) but she called it off and went on to have 2 more kids with him.

I went back and re-read the story about the rape, and do feel he did it. I think the girl was starstruck and may have consented in the beginning, but then he got really rough and did what he wanted regardless of her protests. She did have rape-type injuries. I believe she was pressured and backed out of the criminal case in lieu of a financial settlement.

If there really is a long-time mistress and kids, it could get messy. Vanessa's in control now. She could either choose to pay her off to keep quiet (to protect Kobe's name and her kids) or tell her to fuck off. Then there would be some major tabloid stories!
    Yes, in the police report there is a paragraph about one of his “frequent” side chicks and how she liked to be held around the neck during sex. He also states he should have done what Shaq does and pay the women off. 🙄

Vanessa has dealt with a lot and now everything is in her control. I forgot Kobe’s parents didn’t attend their wedding and he had a rift with them for several years. It will be interesting to see how she handles it. I feel for all the children involved. Sad.
    Brookie, Trixie and crayzeehappee like this.

I guess I just assume that all major league sports players, rock stars and actors have "arrangements." As long as the marriage is mutually satisfying and hopefully loving, I don't see the harm to the children. Especially if it's all discreet, meaningless stuff. Having kids with your sidepiece, well, that seems beyond the bounds of decent cheaters!

The rape stuff... that should be a deal breaker for everyone and I agree that the kids are getting the wrong message there. IDK maybe Vanessa just wanted to believe him and that's what she told the kids.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    if vanessa stayed after the rape accusation, it's pretty clear she would put up with anything. i feel so sad for her losing her daughter but at the same time i can't help but side eye women who stay with men like that, especially if they have kids, because it's basically teaching kids that this is normal. how are any of his daughters supposed to have healthy relationships with men if they grew up in a house where their dad did whatever the fuck he wanted with whoever the fuck he wanted, and their mom just put up with it in exchange for expensive jewellery?
    ^^^this^^^ 100%
    Brookie likes this.

There was a fake news story spreading on (where else) Lamebook today that Vanessa Bryant committed suicide.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^ That's a nasty story. I'm sure she is a strong woman for her kids, if nothing else, after everything that's happened.
    fgg likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I knew it was fake the second I read it, but still surprised people would share it. Maybe I shouldn't be though.

She's got three other kids. She's gonna hold it together for them if nothing else.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information