Page 98 of 342 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Is it the angle or has she had a little nose reconstruction? It looks a little different in yesterday's pic.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Yeah I remember those pics where her coke nose was clearly totally collapsing. She must have had some reconstruction work done.

Bronze Member

^ Yeah, after Michael Lohan said her teeth were screwed up from smoking meth or crack, I thought she must have switched over to that method full-time after having some sort of nose-collapse scare.... Which would explain why her teeth only got horrible fairly recently. Do you remember what pictures of her, specifically, made her nose look like it was hoping to be put out of its misery? I'm drawing a blank.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by MissParker View Post
    ^ Yeah, after Michael Lohan said her teeth were screwed up from smoking meth or crack, I thought she must have switched over to that method full-time after having some sort of nose-collapse scare.... Which would explain why her teeth only got horrible fairly recently. Do you remember what pictures of her, specifically, made her nose look like it was hoping to be put out of its misery? I'm drawing a blank.

$10 says she'll check in to a rehab centre before the next hearing.

Or dies.

Bronze Member

Eek, her nose looks totally jacked and lopsided in that picture. Thanks for finding it, TheFarSide.

Bronze Member

TMZ reports that Dina is shopping a tell-all memoir about Linds.

Which actually could be a good thing if it finally clues Lindsay in and makes her ditch the witch.

Lulz at the supposed excerpts, tho. "I sent my innocent little girl into the bowels of Hollywood where nasty using people corrupted her. NOT MY FAULT!! I'm SUFFERING here."

Daughter Dearest?
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Why doesn't she just wait till Lindsay's dead? It might be worth more.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

That's for the epilogue in the second reprint.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Mom knows her daughter's cash is drying up. I guess this is how she will support herself....
    Dina Lohan
    Sells Lindsay Down the River
    In Planned Memoir

Lindsay Lohan's mom is trying to expose her own daughter's dark secrets, blowing the lid off of Lindsay's alleged drug and alcohol use in a memoir that she's shopping around town -- shopping it as recently as 2 weeks ago -- as Lindsay was looking down the barrel of a hostile judge and a jail sentence.

TMZ has obtained the draft of a prologue for Dina Lohan's memoir, which Dina's rep is shopping to people in the literary world. In the prologue, Dina writes:

"I blamed her friends, her career and her handlers for an (sic) newfound lifestyle of partying excessively. Drinking, drugging and behaving irresponsibly became Lindsay's way of daily living--and it tore me up inside."

Dina explains why she moved Lindsay from New York to L.A. at such a young age:

"How could I deny my daughter the chance of a lifetime? How could I hold Lindsay back from her dream of becoming an actress? So, I listened to others and sent my daughter to Hollywood with a few pieces of luggage and a chaperone."

When Lindsay began acting crazy, accumulating mugshots and what not, Dina says she was helpless, claiming she couldn't demand that Lindsay return to New York. Dina also confesses she was conflicted since she was both Lindsay's parent and manager.

Dina and her rep were soliciting meetings via email two weeks ago, to brainstorm how to make her book "a best seller."

Our sources say a ghost writer actually wrote the prologue after long sit-downs with Dina and her rep, and both were solidly on board.

As far as we know ... so far, no takers

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    Mom knows her daughter's cash is drying up. I guess this is how she will support herself....
    Dina Lohan
    Sells Lindsay Down the River
    In Planned Memoir

Lindsay Lohan's mom is trying to expose her own daughter's dark secrets, blowing the lid off of Lindsay's alleged drug and alcohol use in a memoir that she's shopping around town -- shopping it as recently as 2 weeks ago -- as Lindsay was looking down the barrel of a hostile judge and a jail sentence.

TMZ has obtained the draft of a prologue for Dina Lohan's memoir, which Dina's rep is shopping to people in the literary world. In the prologue, Dina writes:

"I blamed her friends, her career and her handlers for an (sic) newfound lifestyle of partying excessively. Drinking, drugging and behaving irresponsibly became Lindsay's way of daily living--and it tore me up inside."

Dina explains why she moved Lindsay from New York to L.A. at such a young age:

"How could I deny my daughter the chance of a lifetime? How could I hold Lindsay back from her dream of becoming an actress? So, I listened to others and sent my daughter to Hollywood with a few pieces of luggage and a chaperone."

When Lindsay began acting crazy, accumulating mugshots and what not, Dina says she was helpless, claiming she couldn't demand that Lindsay return to New York. Dina also confesses she was conflicted since she was both Lindsay's parent and manager.

Dina and her rep were soliciting meetings via email two weeks ago, to brainstorm how to make her book "a best seller."

Our sources say a ghost writer actually wrote the prologue after long sit-downs with Dina and her rep, and both were solidly on board.

As far as we know ... so far, no takers
    I hope Lindsay kills this bitch just before she kills herself!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I fLindsay killed Dina, she would probably serve less prison time that she might for the probation violations. It would be hard to find a jury that would find her guilty.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

L.A. Morgue Staff Warned
    Don't Photograph Lindsay
    ... OR ELSE!

The staff at the L.A. County morgue has been warned -- the wrath of God will come down on anyone who tries to take a picture of Lindsay Lohan while she's on guts duty ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tell TMZ, staff members were put on notice Wednesday -- if anyone is caught taking a photo of Lindsay working, that person will be terminated immediately ... no questions asked.

We're told staff was reminded that they are prohibited from taking pictures inside the morgue for non-official purposes.

As for what else Lindsay can expect when/if she decides to show up later today -- the fabled linen patrol ... i.e. washing the corpse fluid-soaked sheets that line the autopsy tables.

We're also told the smell inside the morgue is so cripplingly noxious ... it's not uncommon to spontaneously vomit from the stench -- and here's the kicker ... everyone has to clean up their own puke.

HAHAHAHHAHA.........

~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

Wonder if that rule pertains to Lilo herself? You know she would totally take pictures of herself doing the dirty work just so she could sell them.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information