Page 95 of 342 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

fgg

L.A. County Sheriff
    We Got Room for Lindsay in Jail

If Lindsay Lohan is sentenced to jail next month, she WILL do time behind bars -- this according to L.A. County Sheriff Lee Baca.

Baca just told FOX 11's Good Day L.A. ... the overcrowding problem will not keep Lindsay out of jail. Lindsay, he says, is a "sick" drug addict who needs jail to beat her demons -- and if the judge decides to sentence Lindsay for a probation violation, he'll make damn sure she serves time.

According to Baca, Lindsay needs at least 60 days in the slammer to be properly rehabilitated.

Judge Stephanie Sautner made a comment on the bench yesterday, suggesting that sentencing Lindsay to jail was futile because it's become a revolving door. But Baca is now giving her assurance to the contrary.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    wait, I'm confused. how she be turned away if she wasn't required to be there today and it's not a violation for her not to be?
    Maybe it's a respect thing? Like, you're technically not required to attend a college class, but a professor can turn you away for being late?
    Or hell, maybe people are fed up with her shit and will use each and every opportunity they can to bust her balls.

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    Maybe it's a respect thing? Like, you're technically not required to attend a college class, but a professor can turn you away for being late?
    Or hell, maybe people are fed up with her shit and will use each and every opportunity they can to bust her balls.
    Yes she's suppose to be there at 8 am. I read she got there at 8:40 so they wouldn't let her stay. She's lucky she can try again tomorrow to get it right. The judge said something about the Morgue being strict. Lindz is such a lazy ass loser.

She's required to do 8 hour shifts when she goes to the morgue. So, since she wasn't there on time, they had to tell her to go away if/when she eventually got there. But, her problem is that her attorney made a big shindy out of the fact that she'd already called and set up her appointment to be there TODAY. So, no, it's not fatal that she didn't go today because she needs to do 2 days a week before her next hearing BUT it's just another missed appointment which the judge was pointing out to her yesterday.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

wait, I'm confused. how she be turned away if she wasn't required to be there today and it's not a violation for her not to be?
    It sounded from the TMZ article like she had been scheduled to be there today for one of her 8 hour work sessions. Maybe when she didn't show up on time after scheduling worktime for the day, they got pissed and decided they'd turn her away if she showed up late? Yesterday the Judge warned Lohan and her attorney that you don't mess around with the Coronor's office, and that they mean business. I guess the Judge wasn't kidding...
    "I'm not allowed within 200 feet of a school. Or a Chuck-E-Cheese..." Alan - The Hangover

9:37 AM PST -- We just got a statement from Lindsay's publicist, who says she arrived approximately 20 minutes late, and her tardiness was due to "a combination of not knowing what entrance to go through and confusion caused by the media waiting for her arrival." The publicist says Lindsay spoke with supervisors at the morgue, they showed her how to get in tomorrow so things are now ok.
    Bitch please. She (and her 'people') knew the media would be all over this. She should have taken that into account and got her ass there extra early. And seriously, how many doors does the morgue have. I'm sure if there is more than one, it is stationed w/a security guard who would have pointed her in the right direction.

ETA: I wish she was pulling this shit in Arizona and had to deal with Sheriff Arpaio.

I thought she was supposed to do 16 hours / 2 days per week, each week, until the hearing November 2? I was thinking that would mean she's required to be there today and tomorrow--but realized she probably could also show up Saturday and Sunday.

I think this is going to be hard for her. She has to get there twice a week at 8am. Not to mention staying there for eight hours! She's never worked like that in her life. I bet she blows it.

Lindsay's very familiar with the word blow, in EVERY sense

This is where Lindsay will end up in the coming months, so maybe she should look around and find her slot in the fridge.

Seriously. I'm done with this girl. She needs to go in a corner and die with her dirty teeth, her nasty attitude, her fucked up face and corpse blush. Hopefully, her mom will go with her. That woman seems to have a knack for destroying her daughters.

That woman seems to have a knack for destroying her daughters.
    I does seem like she doesn't pay that much attention to her boys. Lucky them.

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter thinks Lindsay Lohan's latest excuse -- that she was late to the morgue because she had trouble finding the entrance to the Coroner's office -- is a big pile of dog crap.

As we reported, Lindsay's publicist just released a statement -- claiming Lindsay's tardiness was "due to a combination of not knowing the entrance to go through and confusion caused by the media waiting for her arrival."

But Winter just told reporters -- there's no way Lindsay was confused about anything ... because she's been to the Coroner's office before.

And, Winter claims, the Coroner's office even went out of its way to avoid confusion -- giving the actress specific step-by-step directions on where to go.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Bwahahahaha. get used to this linds, the whole fucking world is sick of your tired ass!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

while i commend your passion, it's just 'entitled', the 'self' is superfluous and incorrect.

i will fight this recent trend of people trying to make 'self-entitled' a word. it's not happening.
    [/nazi rant over]
    As a self-titled grammar nazi who has self-appointed myself queen of the rules, I'm gonna pull rank on you right here.

Self-entitled is an actual term, but like any other term, it should be used in the proper way. Calling any of the Blohans "self-entitled" is both an acceptable and accurate description!

This has come up on the board before, and this example should help show how a word can in fact change meaning when it is modified with "self-".

"A person diagnosed with Nymphomania suffers from excessive sex.*"
    "A person self-diagnosed with Nymphomania suffers from excessive sex.*"

*Assuming "excessive sex" is even possible!
    If you want to see the extended grammar nazifesto on this (and who wouldn't?), take a peek.
    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/hig...ml#post2459114

Not that it really matters. I just wandered in here after seeing a clip of the court footage on the news. I think the shit smears on her face were to cover up bruises. I don't think she was "rolling her eyes"--she looks like she's on SOMETHING and can't even control her motor skills. Tweaked out of her mind.

look if you wanna fight, you're gonna have to do better than that! take off the pussy gloves!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Thread Information