Page 93 of 342 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    for those who have not seen what she looks like today.

Holy Chebus that is some really bad blush
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Where the fuck does she keep dredging up hundreds of thousands to keep her ass out of jail? Where is this money coming from? Bitch doesn't work, her family leech off her.

Mafia money?
    That's what I want to know

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    You missed the pics with all of her different millionaire European johns the last couple weeks or so.
    So she really does give Stellar?
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Quote Originally Posted by lucianodel View Post
    I kind of feel sorry for her. She is surrounded by wrong, disfunctional, fake people: family and friends that I'm sure wpould say whatever she wants to hear.
    Everyone has been through some shiz. Some more than others. And I would be on the "more than" list. But I turned out ok.
    She has the power to change her ways, situations, who she surrounds herself with, etc. yet she refuses to.

I grew up in a chaotic and dysfunctional household, around fake (downright horrible) family and friends, in SoCal (LA and SD - if you're talking environmental factors vs. development).

So as someone who grew up in a very similar situation, I can easily say: I don't feel sorry for her. She's creating all of this. She can sit there and blame others, and she will continue to have things like this happen- but the only person that can help her, is herself. And it's not like she hasn't gotten numerous chances to...

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    Everyone has been through some shiz. Some more than others. And I would be on the "more than" list. But I turned out ok.
    She has the power to change her ways, situations, who she surrounds herself with, etc. yet she refuses to.

I grew up in a chaotic and dysfunctional household, around fake (downright horrible) family and friends, in SoCal (LA and SD - if you're talking environmental factors vs. development).

So as someone who grew up in a very similar situation, I can easily say: I don't feel sorry for her. She's creating all of this. She can sit there and blame others, and she will continue to have things like this happen- but the only person that can help her, is herself. And it's not like she hasn't gotten numerous chances to...
    *stands up claps, whistles, stomps feet, screams and all that shit! At some point and time shit has to quit being everyone's fault and become your fault, grow up and move away from the drama(in this case the parents) and straiten your shit out or else take the blame for being a fucking idiot.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    Was she really rolling her eyes at the judge? That bitch has some steel ones!
    Today my client said "Fuck you Your Honor" to the judge. While looking him right in the eyes. With a sneer on his face. A couple of years ago in the city where I practice a defendant jumped over the counsel table and tried to get to the judge. The sheriff shot the guy twice and nearly killed him.

Trust me, plenty of people in court have no respect for a judge and will have no problem showing their lack of disrespect. They do not care.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Nicki - are you back to work already???????????????
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I think the blush she used was dark like that to make her look alive. She's so pale and the piss yellow yarn she has on her scalp only makes her look more washed out and washed up.

The judge really needs to give her jail time. Not a week or two but how ever many months or even years it takes to make her understand that she's used up her chances. I can't help but still like her a tiny bit cause I think she's a product of shitty parents and enablers that got her hooked to the bad shit. I just don't want to die really.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    I swear, if I had all these criminal and civil proceedings against me, I'd never leave my house except to go to work because I'd be so stressed out. But she just keeps going out and acting like nothing's wrong. I guess that's what coke/meth/??? will do for ya?
    Confuses the fuck out of me too; I'd be too ashamed to show my face in public after saying something as awful as "it was the black kid!", or being involved in a high speed chase.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    I smell a new avatar......

Love it Want more!

I stayed up late to stream this and enjoyed every bandwidth-depleting moment. Shawn Holly was soooo full of shit and desperate to get the most rediculous spins past the judge; Her Honour was in such a wonderfully unmerciful mood. Just her negating the Red Cross hours right off the bat was worth my having stayed up to 1am - she was so ticked off by Blohan's dismissive attitude towards Her Honour's Orders.

Shawn was saying that Blohan had "shown up" for her face-to-face appointments with the shrink... but that some appointments happened over the phone... however, these phone appointments didn't take the place of the face-to-face sessions... and that if a session was missed, it was only missed with the probation department's prior approval?! IF?! Meanwhile, the shrink's report says Blohan attended every face-to-face appointment?! Someone's lying, and Shawn was trying so hard not to lie to the judge's face herself, right at that moment. But someone has lied or paperwork has been forged, and at the November 2nd hearing - someone will need to commit perjury. Something similar happened last year with Lindsay's group therapy reports.

I now understand why the judge allowed the felony to be pled down to a misdemenor; it also makes sense why the judge chose probation over jail. Due to California's overcrowding, the Blohan would be out within weeks. But this probation work is an attempt to keep her nose to the grindstone for months on end; the judge didn't anticipate that Blohan would pull the sort of ballsy shit she did to get out of the Women's Shelter and into the relatively cushier Red Cross deal. The judge is trying to make the self-entitled, delusional Blohan work and be exposed to real life suffering and lifestyles - to learn some gratitude and consequences. Months of work at the morgue and the Womens' Shelter are still better than a few weeks in the jail; I respect the judge's choice. She is doing more to help Blohan than WO.
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

Her mug shot if ya'll haven't seen it yet:

ugh Lindsay. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Authority View Post
    Her mug shot if ya'll haven't seen it yet:

ugh Lindsay. :/
    Glad they washed that shit off her face!
    Free Charmed.

EXCLUSIVE: Lindsay Lohan's Movie Career Over & The Drugs That Destroyed Her Teeth | THE DIRT

EXCLUSIVE: LINDSAY LOHAN'S MOVIE CAREER OVER & THE DRUGS THAT DESTROYED HER TEETH
    Posted by Blake 20 October, 2011 - 4:51 PM

(Getty / Wenn)

Michael Lohan, Lindsay Lohan's father spoke Exclusively with Fifi & Jules this afternoon after Lindsay's probation was revoked.

Michael let loose on his daughters troubled past and present and said "Lindsay will never make a good movie again" and "Cocaine and Amphetamines destroyed her teeth."
    I couldn't embed the media player of the interview, so click on the link and have a listen.

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    Today my client said "Fuck you Your Honor" to the judge. While looking him right in the eyes. With a sneer on his face. A couple of years ago in the city where I practice a defendant jumped over the counsel table and tried to get to the judge. The sheriff shot the guy twice and nearly killed him.

Trust me, plenty of people in court have no respect for a judge and will have no problem showing their lack of disrespect. They do not care.
    There you are! I've been wanting some of your insight on this.
    Do you think that Lindsay is being made an example of (compared to others with the same attitude and offenses)? And if so, is it okay? Does this happen with "regular" people? Maybe sometimes it needs to happen? Also, do you think the judge is annoyed she is being so publicly disrespected or is she fed up with entitled assholes not taking all of this seriously?

I can't with this trick. I didn't realize this was going down yesterday so I had to catch up all at once. Too much LiLo if you ask me... and now we wait for 11/2 and see what comes next in this massive trainwreck. This comment was pointless but I wanted to show off my new avatar
    "Not only do we embrace it, we take it out for drinks, get it absolutely steaming drunk, leg hump it and then leave it covered in shaving foam and a stolen Chuck E Cheese outfit in its own bath with no recollection of how it got there." -Kittylady on the sad and pathetic and strange.

I was gratified that even at a sports bar last night, people beside our table were talking about her court fuckup and delighting in the judge's words to her. The hours that didn't count and were made to be "out of the goodness of your heart" made a good impression. I almost butted in to their conversation to say "Freakin finally the judge is handing her her ass!" At least verbally. I doubt Lohan will do much if any jail time, like always. But it's good to hear a judge tell her nobody is buying her bullshit anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    the self-entitled, delusional Blohan
    while i commend your passion, it's just 'entitled', the 'self' is superfluous and incorrect.

i will fight this recent trend of people trying to make 'self-entitled' a word. it's not happening.
    [/nazi rant over]
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

like those two new tags...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Thread Information