Page 92 of 342 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 5116
Like Tree2740Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by lucianodel View Post
    I kind of feel sorry for her. She is surrounded by wrong, disfunctional, fake people: family and friends that I'm sure wpould say whatever she wants to hear. Knowing where she is now it's kinda awkward to watch her old movies just because of that. It's like, any normal mother/father would make her go to rehab, would help in any way (like they did with Britney), but knowing that her parents are total nutjobs there is no-one, absolutely no-one.
    I have to admit I felt a slight twinge of sympathy when Shawn Holley said she had to work to support herself and to support her family. She's been the Lohan family meal ticket since she was a little kid, and as much as I loathe her, that's got to be a heavy burden. It must really suck to be pimped out by your own mother. Which is what I think is literally happening now.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I didn't know they made black blusher. She looks like the freakin' corpse bride.

I think she could still go to jail for the probation violation, but really, it's more fun to watch the judge making her jump through all these hoops.
    I'm pretty sure that the shade of blush is identical to my niece's diaper, when she first went onto solids....

...except the amount of shit in the diaper, was less than half of the shit Lindsay has smeared on her cheeks.

Quote Originally Posted by baked_tater View Post
    OMG hilarious how she stompshayed right out of the room like a petulant child!
    When else is she going to be on camera...she's got to make the most of her opportunities.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Love Love LOVE the video of her stomping out of court all cuffed up!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Was she really rolling her eyes at the judge? That bitch has some steel ones!

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    Was she really rolling her eyes at the judge? That bitch has some steel ones!
    It's amazing the amount of people that I have seen roll their eyes at judges. Just incredible.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Lindsay is the MAN

Lindsay Lohan has a penis -- at least according to her booking documents from today's court appearance.

According to the docs -- which list Lindsay as a male -- she/he also weighs 116 pounds

Lindsay Lohan is telling friends ... she understands why Judge Stephanie Sautner threw the book at her today -- and to prove her renewed commitment to community service, Lindsay plans to put in overtime at the morgue.

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ, she gets why Judge Sautner was pissed -- admitting she didn't follow Sautner's previous instructions to the T.

We're told Lindsay has internalized Sautner's admonitions -- and is taking the entire experience today as one big warning that she needs to get her act together, stat.

As a result, we're told Lindsay will be visiting the morgue tomorrow to get started on her community service. In fact, Lindsay says she's so serious about impressing the judge ... we're told she has promised to go to the morgue every day between now and her next hearing on November 2.

We're told Lindsay gets the message -- and doesn't harbor any bad feelings toward Sautner for taking a hard line.

Sources tell us, when Lindsay faces Sautner again next month, she'll argue she doesn't deserve jail time.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Lindsay Lohan's Makeup
    Oh, The Horror!

Here's Lindsay Lohan getting her probation revoked in court today (left) -- and Tim Curry as Dr. Frank-N-Furter in the 1975 film "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" (right).

Despite what it may say on Lindsay's booking sheet, only one is a sweet transvestite.

We're just sayin'.

Lindsay Lohan's Makeup -- Oh, The Horror! | TMZ.com
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Tim Curry is so much tastier than that crackwhore could ever be.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Where the fuck does she keep dredging up hundreds of thousands to keep her ass out of jail? Where is this money coming from? Bitch doesn't work, her family leech off her.

Mafia money?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Lindsay Lohan's Makeup
    Oh, The Horror!
    What's with her hairline? Is she going bald at the front?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Where the fuck does she keep dredging up hundreds of thousands to keep her ass out of jail? Where is this money coming from? Bitch doesn't work, her family leech off her.

Mafia money?

You missed the pics with all of her different millionaire European johns the last couple weeks or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post

Mafia money?
    The World may never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo Inferno View Post
    What's with her hairline? Is she going bald at the front?
    God I love Frankfurter! Lindsay has always had a funky hairline...

Just looks worse now since she insists on white hair.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Did you watch the video? I laughed as she sashayed out of the court pulling away from the guard.
    You mean like this??
    I smell a new avatar......

Gif Source: Lindsay Lohan had her probation revoked - What Would Tyler Durden Do

Thread Information