Page 91 of 342 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I believe the judge was referring to the original sentence of probation rather than jail. Basically saying sending her to jail would've been a joke since she'd get out right away due to overcrowding. In reality, the probation is probably harsher and more punishment than a 6 month jail sentence reduced to a couple weeks.
    Ahhh, ok. I was very confused. Because she sounded like she really REALLY wanted her to go to jail, but with the overcrowding issues, there was really no point. So I thought she was just giving up on that idea all together.

Wishful thinking, but can't A LOT of probation violations add up to a felony?

Man that judge is probably kicking herself right now for reducing the felony charge to a misdemeanor.

I know this is taking a lot of tax payer's money and wasting a lot of time, but I think that is the defenses goal.
    So then eventually they will just drop everything to avoid anymore wasted time on all of this.
    Holly kept saying that this was from things that happened 3 years ago and anyone else wouldn't have to be going through all of this.

But as the judge pointed out, if she just did what she had to do this would of been over a year ago.

But out of principal they need to keep at it until she has done EVERYTHING the RIGHT way.

Does that make sense? I am confusing myself, but I'm having difficulty getting out what I mean...
    ~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

I read they took Linds from the courtroom in cuffs yet again. So what happens now? Another mugs shot? Another release on bail?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

They said the bondsman was already there.

Will someone please embed this video - it is priceless!!

Lindsay Lohan -- Probation Revoked, Handcuffed | TMZ.com
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Her make up is heavier than what Xtina wears, and that's exactly too far even for a drag queen.

I kind of feel sorry for her. She is surrounded by wrong, disfunctional, fake people: family and friends that I'm sure wpould say whatever she wants to hear. Knowing where she is now it's kinda awkward to watch her old movies just because of that. It's like, any normal mother/father would make her go to rehab, would help in any way (like they did with Britney), but knowing that her parents are total nutjobs there is no-one, absolutely no-one.

Best picture Eva!

The blurb

The actress took a beating from Los Angeles Judge Stephanie Sautner in a court scheduled hearing to determine if she was on track in completing the requirements of her probation stemming from a shoplifting conviction.

PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan's Latest Courtroom Catastrophe [Link]

During her appearance at a Los Angeles courthouse, her termination from the Downtown Women's Center and her lack of hours put into her court ordered community service were the focus and Judge Sautner had no sympathy.

"I am revoking her probation," Judge Sautner said, adding that her bail is set at $100,000 and if she bails out she is to immediately start a minimum of two days a week at 8 hour increments at the morgue until the November 2 scheduled hearing.

PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan's Mugshot Hall Of Fame **

"There has been violation after violation," Sautner noted. "Probation is a gift, it's not a right."

Lindsay's attorney, Shawn Holley, tried her hardest to defend the Mean Girls actress by bringing up all the progress she's made, but the judge wasn't having it.

PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Leaves Gjelina Restaurant [Link]

"She is supposed to be an actress, from what I hear,"
    said, taking a dig at the one-time movie star. "A year is a generous amount of time. 57 days out of 60 and we are six months into this sentence."

"In addition to the 12 hours she must attend in the shoplifters course, there is tons of homework," Holley said, explaining that Lindsay completed it all and that the director, Mr. Abrahams feels Lindsay could be of further value there.

PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Poses As Vampire In Photo Shoot [Link]

"I thought she could have been of value to the downtown women's center!" Sautner shot back.

Judge Sautner told the court she found it amazing how Lindsay could complete all of her court appointed psychological counseling sessions in person while she was busy traveling to places such as Paris, Milan and New York.

PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan At Women's Center For Community Service [Link]

Holley said, "There were excused absences, but every time she missed she made it up and there were also telephonic sessions in addition." Sautner pointed out that the probation report stated that Lindsay appeared in person every single Tuesday -- a direct conflict of Holley's statement.

"You're praising her for completing 12 hours in six months," Sautner said. "She's done like 21 hours as of the last court session. How many hours has she done at the downtown women's center since our last hearing?"

PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Looks Shocking On Red Carpet [Link]

Judge Sautner also blasted Lindsay for completing the shoplifting course Tuesday night -- one night before today's court appearance -- and noted that Lindsay started the course on July 20, just one night before her last court appearance.

Holley argued that Lindsay has to leave the country to work and support her family.

PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan's Courtroom Couture [Link]

"Ms. Lohan has to support herself and she supports her family... As a practical matter, she has to work and her work is outside of this country," Holley said.

The probation report also noted that Lindsay said at the women's center she wasn't interacting with anyone so the service wasn't "fulfilling."

PHOTOS: Celebs Who Have Done Jail Time **

"We're premature. She's got six months to complete her sentence at the downtown women's center. She still has time to complete that sentence," Holley argued.

The next hearing is set for November 2 at 10 a.m.
    Free Charmed.

I wish one judge would have the balls to actually sentence her to jail instead of house arrest or probation! obviously that doesn't do shit so they need to come down hard!

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Best picture Eva!
    Better than this one?:

Yeah, coz it's finally happened, but it's a close thing!
    Free Charmed.

Did you watch the video? I laughed as she sashayed out of the court pulling away from the guard.

Quote Originally Posted by lucianodel View Post

I kind of feel sorry for her. She is surrounded by wrong, disfunctional, fake people: family and friends that I'm sure wpould say whatever she wants to hear.
    How can you feel sorry for an entitled piece of shit that can't find a scrap of fulfillment in volunteer work at a domestic violence shelter? Forget the court order; perhaps she could be thankful that she has a roof over her head and as much food as she cares to eat. The significant failures of her parents can't be an excuse forever.

Hit By Ban Bus!

OMG hilarious how she stompshayed right out of the room like a petulant child!

Quote Originally Posted by kalirga View Post
    How can you feel sorry for an entitled piece of shit that can't find a scrap of fulfillment in volunteer work at a domestic violence shelter? Forget the court order; perhaps she could be thankful that she has a roof over her head and as much food as she cares to eat. The significant failures of her parents can't be an excuse forever.
    This! I felt sorry for her initially but she has not done one thing to help herself. She's essentially thumbed her nose at the court. What the hell is she doing that she can't complete her community service? Had I been in her shoes, I'd be doing everything from the minute they gave it to me to get it over with and signed off on.

She's an entitled brat. Her mother might have encouraged that behavior but I think she's gotten enough feedback from the world to know that her behavior is wrong. She's just a rotten, stupid person in my opinion. I have no sympathy for her at this point.

Lindsay Lohan is free ... for now -- TMZ has learned, the actress just posted $100,000 bail.

Lindsay has to return to court on November 2nd -- where she could be sentenced to more than a year in jail.

Her publicist tells TMZ, "Lindsay is hoping this matter will be resolved on November 2 and the Court will reinstate probation and allow her to continue fulfilling her community service."

Stay tuned.
    www.tmz.com

And now for Michael Ks take on it: Dlisted | Be Very Afraid

Wednesday, October 19th 2011
    Lindsay Lohan's Probation Revoked

Judge Stephanie delivered the quote of the year and deserved a round of slow claps when she looked at Lindsay Lohan's lawyer in court today and said: "She is supposed to be an actress, from what I hear." Judge Stephanie probably practiced that word slap in front of a compact mirror in her chambers all damn morning and she deserves all the Emmys for it!

After Judge Stephanie pretty much set fire to every shit excuse that LiLo's lawyer threw out for why she didn't show up to her community service at the Women's Center and why she skipped out on her court-appointed therapy sessions, White Oprah's main ho stroll ho got her probation snatched away from her and was taken away in handcuffs in front of the cameras. There's your holiday card!

Judge Stephanie threw a shady eye at the Probation Department for giving LiLo a gold star report when she barely completed any community service hours and said that she found the Women's Center not "fulfilling" enough for her. The Probation Department moved LiLo to the Red Cross to do her community service, but Judge Stephanie says that they didn't have any right to do that and the hours she completed there will not count.

LiLo's bail was set at $100,000 and once White Oprah finishes giving a handjob and tongue lick to the bondsman in the parking lot of the courthouse, she will be released. LiLo's probation violation hearing has been set for November 2nd. She could get over a year in jail, but that's not going to happen due to overcrowding.

She'll also have to complete at least 16 hours a week at the morgue before the hearing. Haven't the dead bodies been through?! Well, at least there's a chance she'll find whatever is left of her career there.

You know, I'm saving all my exclamation points for when (and if) she ends up in jail. You know that shit's not going to happen. This is just a repeat from last time. Judge Stephanie goes hard on LiLo, threatens that she's going to be eating cell mate snatch behind bars and it never happens. LiLo ends up fucking the justice system in the ass without lube and she's back out on the streets buying "quartz" from mineral street merchants. THIS WILL NEVER END!

But more importantly, that live feed should be used in schools as a PSA to promote a drug free America. Bitch's eyeballs were TWEAKING out of their sockets so hard that it made me feel like I just put meth drops in my own eyes. It's like tiny tweekers were operating her eye muscles for her.

And with those zombie shit stains on her cheeks, she looked like the Cryptkeeper on the wrong kind of tina. (FYI: the wrong kind of tina = crystal meth and the right kind of tina - the music of Tina Louise)

Thread Information