Page 90 of 342 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Does she think white makes her look innocent? Or does she choose that color to hide coke smears?

I'm glad the judge slapped her around. Unfortunately, it won't matter one whit in the end. LL won't go to jail and she'll be out fucking around soon as she can. Probably tonight.

Well Dawn good luck getting any money from this broke bitch.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Bronze Member

I'm so fond of that judge. She called Lindsay out on every point of failure. As for Linds, I was transfixed by the combination of make-up that made her look beat in the face, and the way her eyes just wavered, watered and darted all over the place. She looked every bit the neurotic, sulky, walking personality disorder you would expect.

I was rather surprised when her lawyer admitted she's having trouble finding work anywhere other than Europe. I wonder if this means Lindsay and Dina are going to quit talking about all those scripts that are just pouring in.

I'm guessing that whole Gotti deal is ovah!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by gardenwitch View Post
    She's not going to jail....The judge just said that it won't happen.....WHAT THE FUCK......Because it wasn't a Felon. Something along those lines....But she isn't going to send her to jail.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    I believe the judge was referring to the original sentence of probation rather than jail. Basically saying sending her to jail would've been a joke since she'd get out right away due to overcrowding. In reality, the probation is probably harsher and more punishment than a 6 month jail sentence reduced to a couple weeks.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

My god that make-up. It's almost as scary as her teeth.

Her disrespectful attitude pisses me off to no end. She has no respect for the judge. I hope she finally does some jail time.

A full eight hour day at the morgue is going to be tough for that lazy crack head.

ETA: Oh no jail? But Trixie is right. She'd probably get out right away anyway. I hope she has to be on probation for awhile then.

I wonder what she will have to do at the morgue though. Just watch?

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    The probation people just want Linds gone, out of their hair, yesterday's problem. They probably couldn't care less and wish she wasn't taking so much time away from their regular enormous work load.

The lawyer is just doing her job.

The shrink, well, no excuse there.
    Something is totally fishy about the probation department. She's one more case in their bulging caseloads but the glowing report and accomodations to her whining seem off to me, especially knowing that this is a hugely high profile case.

You may be right about the lawyer, it's just that when I've watched her before, she seemed to so emotionally invested. Then again, some lawyers are very skilled at theatrics.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Put toe tags on? Maybe log people in? But can Linday even write?

I think that would be such an interesting job but I'm ghoulish like that.

Ok I found the original sentence for probation and now know what LiLo was supposed to do at the morgue.

Lindsay Lohan Will Clean Toilets At The Morgue As Punishment For Her Probation Violation!
    Lindsay Lohan is awaiting trial and possible incarceration but in the meantime she has to do janitorial work at the LA county morgue!
    Lindsay Lohan may have (temporarily) escaped jail for now but Judge Stephanie Sautner is making sure she’s paying her dues. As we previously reported Lindsay has to serve 480 community service hours as part of her probation violation for her 2007 DUI conviction. 120 hours will be served performing janitorial chores at the LA County Coroner’s, and 360 volunteering at the Downtown Women’s Center. One of her tasks? Scrubbing toilets.
    “She’ll be doing community service, janitorial and maintenance work, mainly cleaning the bathrooms, vacuuming, and a little everything. She won’t be touching bodies but she’ll likely see them,” Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter told E! News.

Judge Sautner would like Lindsay to immediately begin logging her community service hours, while her lawyer Shawn Holley is working on appealing the 120 day jail sentence for which Lindsay is currently out on bail. The judge says she hopes Lindsay can “see women who are truly needy and might change [her] behavior.”

Lindsay’s felony grand theft charge for stealing the $2500 necklace was reduced to a misdemeanor, and her pre-trial will be on May 11 and her trial will start on June 3.

The actress has one year to complete her community service sentence. In the meantime, Lindsay has been spotted shopping around LA with her sister Ali and friends.

I swear, if I had all these criminal and civil proceedings against me, I'd never leave my house except to go to work because I'd be so stressed out. But she just keeps going out and acting like nothing's wrong. I guess that's what coke/meth/??? will do for ya?
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Hopefully not applying the makeup.

Her hands looked just filthy in the close ups. Really really gross. But I love that the judge made a specific point of calling her out for registering for the shoplifters class the night before the last hearing and finishing the course last night. She's not buying any of the bs, but I think her hands are tied by the overcrowding in the jails.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    My god that make-up. It's almost as scary as her teeth.

Her disrespectful attitude pisses me off to no end. She has no respect for the judge. I hope she finally does some jail time.

A full eight hour day at the morgue is going to be tough for that lazy crack head.

ETA: Oh no jail? But Trixie is right. She'd probably get out right away anyway. I hope she has to be on probation for awhile then.
    I didn't know they made black blusher. She looks like the freakin' corpse bride.

I think she could still go to jail for the probation violation, but really, it's more fun to watch the judge making her jump through all these hoops.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

^^ I know watching her indignant facial expressions is so amusing. She is beyond delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Hopefully not applying the makeup.
    LOL! I thought she had a big black bruise on her cheek until I saw it was on the other side as well. That was dreadful.

Thread Information