Page 89 of 342 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

probation REVOKED!!!
    ~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

Probation revoked, November 2, 10am probation violation hearing set.

$100,000 bail.

Quote Originally Posted by gardenwitch View Post
    probation revoked!!!
    yes!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

She's being cuffed. Looked incredulous that the judge wanted her booked even though the bail bondsman is standing by.

Probation revoked. Probation violation hearing on 2nd november. Her bondsman is there but she has to go into custody anyway. Minimum of 2 days a week probation work between now and then.
    Rest in Peace my beautiful little Bonnie

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

Judge is saying she has to do 2 days a week, 8 hour shifts at the morgue before the Nov 2nd hearing...

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahha
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

i get the schadenfreude and all that but really, i would just stop wasting resources on this chick and let her self-destruct in peace. what's the point of trying to punish her?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

OH shit!! hahahaha the look on her face when the judge told them to take her into custody hahahahahahahaha!!!!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by gardenwitch View Post
    She's not going to jail....The judge just said that it won't happen.....WHAT THE FUCK......Because it wasn't a Felon. Something along those lines....But she isn't going to send her to jail.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    The judge can't send her to jail.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i get the schadenfreude and all that but really, i would just stop wasting resources on this chick and let her self-destruct in peace. what's the point of trying to punish her?
    I am starting to agree but the law is the law. I believe she should be billed for the extra security that she creates for each court hearing when non would have been needed if she had just completed her probation as ordered.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Judge Stephanie Sautner
    came of the box swinging, making it clear ... her sentence was SPECIFICALLY to do community service at the Downtown Women's Center. And the judge made it clear ... Lindsay blew off 9 appointments and when she showed up once she only stayed an hour -- not 4.

The judge said Lindsay caused herself to get kicked out of the Center, and it constitutes a violation of her probation. Then the judge noted something very confusing -- that the Probation Dept. nevertheless gave her a glowing report.

The judge tore the Probation Dept. a new a-hole, and refused to give her any credit for serving time at the Red Cross.

The judge said she wants Lindsay to work at the morgue, and told the Probation Dept. as much.

The judge also scoffed at Lindsay for finishing her Shoplifter's Alternative course last night, even though she had months to complete it. The judge said sarcastically, "Are you noticing a trend?"

Then Judge Sautner raised the issue -- Did Lindsay really see a shrink every week, when she was in Europe. Judge Sautner seems to doubt the psychologist is telling the truth -- that Lindsay showed up every week in person.

Miss Lohan's actions deliberately made it impossible for Lindsay Lohan to complete her probation.

Shawn Holley's retort ... lots of people on probation screw up from time to time, and they don't get their probation violated. And Holley says, Lindsay did most of what she's required to do.

Holley backed off what the Probation Dept. told the judge ... telling the Judge if she didn't attend a session with her shrink, it was because the Probation Dept. gave her permission to miss the session.

The judge also noted Lindsay took 6 months to do a 12 hour shoplifting course -- and she didn't complete it until last night.

And there was the ultimate dis-- when talking about Lindsay's work schedule, the judge said, "She is supposed to be an actress, from what I hear."

Lindsay told Probation as to why it didn't work out for her at the Women's Center, "The service was not fulfilling." Just like we said.

The judge revoked Lindsay's probation and set a hearing on November 2 which could determine if Lindsay goes to jail.

Cue Dina screeching about everyone being unfair to her daughter....
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

for those who have not seen what she looks like today.

You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Lindsay Lohan
    SERVED IN COURT
    With Rehab Attack Lawsuit

As if Lindsay Lohan doesn't have enough on her plate this morning -- the actress was just served with a fat lawsuit in court ... for allegedly attacking a Betty Ford staffer during her rehab stint last year.

As TMZ first reported, Dawn Holland -- who now goes by Dawn Bradley -- filed the lawsuit in July, claiming Lindsay grabbed her wrist and twisted it when she tried to give the actress a breathalyzer last December.

Dawn claims Lindsay arrived back at the Betty Ford Center after sneaking off to go boozing -- and when she tried to administer the breathalyzer, Lindsay grabbed her right wrist and began "twisting and pulling it for 8-10 seconds."

Dawn wants at least a million dollars -- claiming she suffered "great mental, physical and nervous pain and suffering" from the alleged assault.

And the day's just getting started ...

Well they knew she would be there today....I'm sure she LOVED getting that!!!

Thread Information