Page 87 of 342 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 5116
Like Tree2740Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Lindsay Lohan
    Crash Shoplifting Course
    Before Court Showdown

Lindsay Lohan
    went to a shoplifter's course last night ... apparently trying to prove to a very skeptical judge that she shouldn't have her probation revoked.

The shoplifter's course is part of Lindsay's probation, although it's curious why she went, because people connected with Lindsay have told TMZ she completed the course.

So why did her crew say she was done with this? She wanted to get one more in for good measure?!
    She is such a dumbass.

I will be proofing I have no life by waiting patiently to see this shit go down today in court.
    I just want my faith somewhat restored in the legal system, and her be tossed in jail!!
    But what I REALLY want to see is her smug bitch face when the judge says she need to go to jail.
    Wishful thinking, I know, but it would make my day!!
    ~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

Bronze Member

Going to the shoplifting course the night before, and making sure the paparazzi catches her, just seems like one more desperate attempt to garner positive publicity. It might be slightly less ridiculous if she hadn't just tweeted about how being photographed fulfilling her probation duties shouldn't be the concern. Okay, Linds.

I don't even know what I want to happen to her at this point. If she was sent to jail, I have a feeling she wouldn't stay long due to over-crowding, and she would just use it as an opportunity to complain that everyone is trying to make an example of her. She's so deluded, I don't know what punishment could really get through to her, or do otherwise than fuel her narcissistic, entitled ass's persecution complex.

Let the games begin....

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Lindsay Lohan will face Judge Stephanie Sautner at 10 AM PT, and the stakes are high ... her probation could be revoked.

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay got kicked out of the community service program the judge ordered her to attend because she was a no-show 9 times. We've learned the Probation Department was extremely forgiving, reassigning Lindsay to the Red Cross, but Judge Sautner apparently is pissed at Probation and yanked Lindsay out of the Red Cross program and ordered her to work at the morgue.

Today's hearing could be explosive. It seems the judge and the Probation Department are at odds with each other.

Judge Sautner will certainly have some questions for Lindsay. Among them -- how could she have seen a shrink every week as she was required to do if she was out of the country for several weeks?

And Judge Sautner will surely have some choice words for the Probation Dept. and Lindsay over a remark in the Probation report, which says one of the reasons Lindsay left the Downtown Women's Center was because it was "not fulfilling." Seriously.

We're told Shawn Chapman Holley, will bring a bail bondsman to court in case the judge revokes Lindsay's probation. The judge could set bail as high as $100,000. If Lindsay's probation is revoked, the judge will set a hearing to determine if Lindsay should go to jail -- for as long as a year-and-a-half.

UPDATE: If Lindsay is sentenced to jail, it is almost certain Judge Sautner will order that she NOT serve her time on house arrest. You may recall ... after her recent house arrest, Judge Sautner expressed regret that she did not specify to the Sheriff that Lindsay was to serve her time only in jail, not at home. It's unlikely the judge will make the same mistake twice
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Can not wait!!!

Just 9 minutes to go and of course she is not there yet.

ETA - she's there now
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Wearin' white, trout mouth, too much bronzer. Perfect.

LL looks like she's been in a fight. Is she wearing bruise makeup?
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

The judge just took the bench.

"Nobody has the power to change my sentence". Judge is pissed about the reassignment to the Red Cross. Also says she is "confused" by the glowing probation report since LL has clearly not been in compliance.

I like this judge!!!!

She told her the Red cross volunteer work is NOT going to count and she can take it as doing it out of the goodness of her heart!!! LOL HAHAAHAA

This is how I am live streaming it. Thanks everyone for the updates! I am so curious to find out how she'll be sentenced (if at all).

Is LL looking smug?
    Last edited by Jana; October 19th, 2011 at 12:10 PM. Reason: adding

LL is looking freaking crazy. It's like her eyes aren't focusing or something and they keep swinging around in her head. Her lips are just ridiculous too, warped and melty.

The judge is sarcastic, I love it. Calling LL out left and right!

She won't go to jail today because she's entitled to a hearing on the violation. But the judge said that LL has made it impossible to fulfill her probation and the Judge corrected one of the prosecutors that there's still more jail time for her to serve.

LL is mumbling under her breath and rolling her eyes. HAHAHAHA
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Paraphrasing judge in response to the lawyer- Do you think her failure to show up 9 times at the Downtown Women's Center for scheduled appointments is her "turning a corner" and a positive change in her maturity?

Stupid bitch keeps rolling her eyes at the judge!!!! She is such an idiot!!!!!

Thread Information