Page 86 of 342 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

twilite zone..........................
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Well there goes my boner.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I asked earlier in this thread, but I didn't see an answer so sorry if it was already answered buuuut:

Can the judge order her to be drug tested tomorrow on the spot?
    ~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

Quote Originally Posted by gardenwitch View Post
    I asked earlier in this thread, but I didn't see an answer so sorry if it was already answered buuuut:

Can the judge order her to be drug tested tomorrow on the spot?
    There would be no point since Lilo is no longer on drug/alcohol monitoring.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Lindsay Lohan Prosecutor
    She Violated Probation
    Send Her to JAIL!

The L.A. City Attorney's Office -- which prosecuted Lindsay Lohan in her shoplifting case -- will ask the judge tomorrow to violate Lindsay's probation and send her to jail ... sources tell TMZ.

Our City Attorney sources say the prosecutor will argue to Judge Stephanie Sautner that Lindsay's conduct that caused her to get booted from the Downtown Women's Center -- where she was doing community service -- is squarely a violation of her probation.

The City Attorney will ask the judge to violate her probation and then sentence her to jail, although our sources would not reveal how much jail time the prosecutor is seeking.

TMZ broke the story earlier today ... the Probation Department is siding with Lindsay, concluding she did NOT violate her probation.

Tomorrow's 10 AM PT hearing should be interesting. We'll be livestreaming, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    I fixed it, you know this bitch is broke
    Hahaha.... thanks for fixing it - that's what I meant.
    Damn iphone always correcting my words

Elite Member

Lindsay Lohan -- Banished to the Morgue | TMZ.com

Lindsay Lohan
    Banished to the Morgue

Good News for Lindsay Lohan: The judge who could end up sending her to jail has decided she doesn't have to do any community service, at least for now.

Bad News for Lindsay Lohan: She'll be sweeping up blood and guts at the L.A. County Morgue.

Sources connected with the Probation Department tell TMZ ... Judge Stephanie Sautner contacted Probation officials and told them to immediately yank Lindsay from her current community service assignment with the Red Cross. We're told Judge Sautner ordered the Probation people to immediately assign Lindsay to morgue duty.

It's clearly a sign the judge is pissed off -- probably at the Probation Dept. for pulling a switcheroo by taking Lindsay out of the Downtown Women's Center, where the judge ordered Lindsay to perform 360 hours of community service. Judge Sautner also ordered Lindsay to do 120 hours at the morgue, and now that's taken top billing.

As for pissing off the judge, we've learned there's something in the Probation report that will probably do just that. Lindsay's probation officer wrote that Lindsay had problems with the Women's Center, because it was "not fulfilling." One more time -- Lindsay complained the Woman's Center was "NOT FULFILLING."

We broke the story the Probation Department believes Lindsay has NOT violated her probation, but prosecutors feel the opposite is true and they want her in the slammer.

Lindsay is ordered to court this morning at 10 AM PT. It promises to be a showdown -- and possibly an epic one.

Yes, we'll livestream from start to finish.

If not today, it'll happen. Her looks are pretty much gone. Her teeth are rotting. She has no money. She doesn't give a shit about the courts. Her day will come. Eventually she's going to spend more than just a few days in jail. Eventually we won't care. There will be a small headline every once in a while: Lindsay Lohan, ex-child star back in jail. I bet she'll be toothless and a full on 10 dollar crack ho.

And whenever that day comes, I'll be right here pointing and laughing like the heartless schadenfreudy bitch I am

I kinda like that the Judge is pissed. Maybe today will be interesting after all.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

So what will Lilo wear to court today???
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

^ Ridiculous shoes, a necklace she has paid for and boobage at the ready.

You know damn well she visited her duck lipologist last night and is probably getting her weave redid as we speak.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by fattymatty View Post
    She has no money.
    See, this has been said for a couple of years now or more, and yet like Michael Jackson, people/businesses still allow her to run up debts even though it's widely reported that others are getting stiffed. Like that limo company most recently. I know there are other examples, but can't remember. Not enough room in my brain for that.

Sucks to be famous and insolvent. And the lowest blow is...no more free fudgy whales.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by fattymatty View Post
    If not today, it'll happen. Her looks are pretty much gone. Her teeth are rotting. She has no money. She doesn't give a shit about the courts. Her day will come. Eventually she's going to spend more than just a few days in jail. Eventually we won't care. There will be a small headline every once in a while: Lindsay Lohan, ex-child star back in jail. I bet she'll be toothless and a full on 10 dollar crack ho.
    Oh, we'll care. We'll be here laughing our asses off everytime she loses a tooth, turns a trick or lands in jail.

Thread Information