Page 85 of 342 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135185 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

bitch can't even keep a job she's supposed to be doing for FREE... that's like the homeless rejecting the soup of the day down at the soup kitchen - BAAAAD!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by mel1973 View Post
    bitch can't even keep a job she's supposed to be doing for free... That's like the homeless rejecting the soup of the day down at the soup kitchen - baaaad!

exactly!!!!!
    Who do I have to fuck to get off this boat?

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    Lindsay's representative Steve Honig told RadarOnline: "Lindsay performed community service every single day this past week at the Red Cross, and has been spending the bulk of the weekend fulfilling her therapy and shoplifters course requirements. She is extremely focused on her court-ordered obligations."
    An insider added: "Lindsay is really starting to rack up the hours now and is extremely serious about getting this done."

LOL - bitch waited until the last minute to try to cram this in before her hearing tomorow. Hoping the Judge throws her ass in jail. But if not, there may be a bright side - she will be out on the road in her new Porsche that she can smash up.
    Well, I just hope she's as serious about it all as she was when she threw a tanty at the wife of her trick in NY at Fashion Week, as serious as she was when she threw a drink on somebody's macbook, not to mention a glass at someone's body, and when she was sucking face with her mother at a night club, because she seemed to muster a truck load of vigour in all those situations.

Lindsay's representative Steve Honig told RadarOnline: "Lindsay performed community service every single day this past week at the Red Cross, and has been spending the bulk of the weekend fulfilling her therapy and shoplifters course requirements. She is extremely focused on her court-ordered obligations."
    An insider added: "Lindsay is really starting to rack up the hours now and is extremely serious about getting this done."

LOL - bitch waited until the last minute to try to cram this in before her hearing tomorow. Hoping the Judge throws her ass in jail. But if not, there may be a bright side - she will be out on the road in her new Porsche that she can smash up.
    she's only just now doing the community service because she's about ready to go to court. if she didn't have to be in court Wednesday, she'd still be doing nothing .
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Bitch needs thrown in jail, I just hope this latest judge will finally have the balls to go through with it.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo Inferno View Post
    Well, I just hope she's as serious about it all as she was when she threw a tanty at the wife of her trick in NY at Fashion Week, as serious as she was when she threw a drink on somebody's macbook, not to mention a glass at someone's body, and when she was sucking face with her mother at a night club, because she seemed to muster a truck load of vigour in all those situations.
    Somehow I managed to miss that one. Everyone get your "she so deserves it" smiles and golf claps ready, because Dina Lohan is a shoo-in for Mother of the Year.

ugh...this bitch should start playing the lottery w/her luck........

Lindsay Lohan
    Probation Dept. Sides with Her!

Lindsay Lohan will get some critical support when she goes to court tomorrow ... Probation Department sources tell TMZ the Dept. thinks Lindsay has done most of what she's required to do, and they will NOT recommend that she be thrown in jail.

Our sources say ... the Probation Dept. officials will tell the judge in a written report that Lindsay is in "substantial compliance" with the terms of her probation. They concede she was kicked out of the Downtown Women's Center for habitually failing to show up, but they note that Lindsay has a year to complete 360 hours of community service, and she's still on track.

And, sources say, the Probation Dept. has been in touch with Lindsay's shrink, who says she has gone "regularly." The shrink did not address Judge Stephanie Sautner's directive that Lindsay go for therapy once a week -- because she hasn't. But, we're told, the shrink is still satisfied.

We're told the report will note that Lindsay has completed her shoplifting course.

Judge Sautner made it clear ... if Lindsay violated any court order, she would go to jail. So now it's up to Herhonner to decide if Lindsay went astray or whether a few missteps don't count.

The hearing is set for Wednesday at 10 AM.

We'll be livestreaming everything.

I blame the damned press. They needed to keep quiet and not remind her that she was not in compliance.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

ugh...this bitch should start playing the lottery w/her luck........

I just want to punch her in her smug meth face.
    ~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

I don't know. IIRC, the Judge made a specific point of saying why she was sentencing her community service to specifically the women's shelter and morgue. She was very particular about it. And it wasn't like it was a scheduling conflict or something other than Methsay not showing up that got her fired from the shelter. The Red Cross in LA just wouldn't elicit what the judge was trying to prove to Methsay, that she has a great life with lots of opportunities and she should feel grateful and not entitled. I don't see how there won't be consequences, but I've guessed wrong on her court appearances every time.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I blame the damned press. They needed to keep quiet and not remind her that she was not in compliance.
    Exactly! They're not her fucking calendar keeper.

Posted from my iPhone
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Has it been decided if this will be the official thread for tomorrow's festivities? I will be w/out computer access during the (late) arrival to court, the critique of her clothes and (most likely) her light tap on the wrists. This will be the first place I check as soon as I can get to a computer.

Seriously, they should make an app for this methy-meth's antics. Then again, I seriously need a life lol.

. But, we're told, the shrink is still satisfied.
    .... Probably because she/he is getting paid off.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    .... Probably because she/he is getting sucked off.
    I fixed it, you know this bitch is broke
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    .... Probably because she/he is getting paid off.
    ...or sucked off.

Thread Information