Page 82 of 342 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Hit By Ban Bus!

Well I say she skates again.

Here we go again, another media circus with rags pulling out their old squawking about Lilo and jail. No she won't go to jail, yall are just using her situation to drum up readership, because Lilo is an easy target.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    Oh, it would be all about her, probably. Poor, poor, tragic Dina, having to bury her precious daughter, oh the heartbreak and by the way, how much will you pay for an exclusive interview??
    I know, right? She'll need a second publicist, who deals exclusively with the post-death press junket.

This whole Lohan saga - one way or another - will not end well.

But before any kind of 'tragedy' takes place, I just really, really, hope Dr Drew gets her on a season of Celebrity Rehab, so GR will strike Lohan-fodder gold!

she described Lindsay as "really on it"

...on what?

Hit By Ban Bus!

On the cock.

LINDSAY LOHAN
    Could Get More Than a
    Year Behind Bars

Lindsay Lohan could be sentenced to nearly a year-and-a-half in jail if Judge Stephanie Sautner decides she violated her probation ... TMZ has learned.

We're told the computations are complicated, because Lindsay has had so many cases. But based on the 120 day suspended sentence for shoplifting, time served under house arrest, and her prior DUIs, Lindsay could be thrown in jail for a long, long time.

We've learned Lindsay MUST be in court Wednesday to face the judge ... and the judge has lots of questions, including why Lindsay was a no-show 9 times at the Downtown Women's Center, where she was performing her community service. And the judge will almost certainly want to know why Lindsay didn't comply with the order to spend a minimum of 4 hours at a time when she showed up at the Women's Center.

TMZ broke the story, Lindsay was booted from the Women's Center because of all the problems and reassigned to the American Red Cross.

And one more thing. The judge will almost certainly ask Lindsay why she didn't meet with her shrink every Monday for 1 hour, as required by court order. Lindsay claims she did a bunch of therapy sessions by phone.

We will be livestreaming Wednesday's hearing, which starts at 10:00 AM PT, so stay tuned.

Lindsay Lohan Could Get More than a Year in Jail | TMZ.com
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

LINDSAY LOHAN
    WILLGet More Than a
    Year Behind Bars
    If we all think it very hard, it will happen.

We need to make it happen.

I highly doubt that this woman will get a year for a technical probation violation. In fairness, even "regular people" would probably not get that much time for not completing their community service. Either a judge won't care or he/she would just give more probation.

Though Lindsay disgusts and annoys me, if she got a year in jail for this I would think it excessive, especially considering the overcrowding situation at the prison and the cost to taxpayers to house her. If she picked a new case that's one thing but this is a pretty technical violation.

I will just reiterate that I think that if the judge isn't going to bother to enforce the various provisions of Lindsay's then why bother to keep bringing her back for violation hearings? It's not cheap for the city to do that. Terminate her probation or actually do something like give her a longer probation or a huge fine or whatever. The hearings thus far have been pointless.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Oh bull. She's skated so many times her ass should be locked up for 5 years min. She's been given every fucking chance in the book where a normal person would have been shitcanned to the slammer forever.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    I highly doubt that this woman will get a year for a technical probation violation. In fairness, even "regular people" would probably not get that much time for not completing their community service. Either a judge won't care or he/she would just give more probation.

Though Lindsay disgusts and annoys me, if she got a year in jail for this I would think it excessive, especially considering the overcrowding situation at the prison and the cost to taxpayers to house her. If she picked a new case that's one thing but this is a pretty technical violation.

I will just reiterate that I think that if the judge isn't going to bother to enforce the various provisions of Lindsay's then why bother to keep bringing her back for violation hearings? It's not cheap for the city to do that. Terminate her probation or actually do something like give her a longer probation or a huge fine or whatever. The hearings thus far have been pointless.
    Why do you want to look at this single incident in a vaccuum? The judge was quite specific about how much she had to have completed by this hearing (I think about half), where she had to perform, etc. etc. This is at least the 3d case that has given her a break. Judges have to save face too. I think because the judge was so specific, LL is headed off to jail on Weds...but then the starfuckerwannabe prison admin will cite overcrowding and let her ass out AGAIN. It will be another letdown.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post

Way to rain on our parade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jezi View Post
    If we all think it very hard, it will happen.

We need to make it happen.
    You mean, like that book "The Secret" ???

Let's "secret" the shiz out of that thought guys!!

Instead of jail, the judge should sentence her to go and live in a small village in somewhere like Montana, under house arrest for one year. Then take away any earning capacity via the media, so no interviews, no shooting commercials with puppets for Air New Zealand, no Porches no paps and none of her friends can go and visit her. No phone, no blackberry.

Okay, she can have cable and internet, but no webcam and no posting any written content anywhere.

That would be worse than jail for Lohan. If she loses the life in a fishbowl, it's over.

But before any kind of 'tragedy' takes place, I just really, really, hope Dr Drew gets her on a season of Celebrity Rehab, so GR will strike Lohan-fodder gold!
    If she doesn't die first, I have no doubt she'll go on Dr. Drew. I think she's gross but it will be kinda sad to see.

Silver Member

Wouldn't that Be more Money in Dina's Pocket if LL went on Celeb rehab? Im Amazed they haven't explored this option before.

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo Inferno View Post
    Instead of jail, the judge should sentence her to go and live in a small village in somewhere like Montana, under house arrest for one year. Then take away any earning capacity via the media, so no interviews, no shooting commercials with puppets for Air New Zealand, no Porches no paps and none of her friends can go and visit her. No phone, no blackberry.

Okay, she can have cable and internet, but no webcam and no posting any written content anywhere.

That would be worse than jail for Lohan. If she loses the life in a fishbowl, it's over.
    Frankly, I agree! This is exactly what she needs. She needs the world to forget her, so she can figure out who the heck she is on her own. She's so tied into the media's definition of her that its counterproductive and she's always on the defensive.

She really does need to pull a Demi Moore, move to Montana or Idaho or anywhere remote and normal. Quit Twitter, quit all that nonsense. and just be herself.

Too bad the judge can't sentence her to that. BUt maybe a judge does have that latitude? Ban her from entering LA County? Force her to move to the remote area of her choice in the state of California and engage in no media events or communications, including Twitter? Stipulate that she must get a job with an hourly wage? Force her to be NORMAL. That would be so awesome. And good for her too.

Thread Information