Page 81 of 342 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 5116
Like Tree2740Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Since the Northern hemisphere GR gang is only just out of bed, I thought I'd run my own Blohan google search. I was surprised and amused to discover that overnight, google's spelling suggestions - when I typed "Linds..." - suggested "Lindsay Lohan's teeth"

Anywho, here's a dentist giving his expert opinion on why Lindsay's teeth are 48 shades darker than anyone else who works in front of a camera or in the entertainment biz.

Lindsay Lohan's Teeth Cause Criticism, Accusations of Drug Use.

AUTHOR: ASA HAWKS

Former actress Lindsay Lohan continues her fruitful new career as professional headline grabber. In addition to reportedly being terminated from her community service gig at the Downtown Women’s Center in Los Angeles due to truancy issues, Lindsay showed up Wednesday night at an event for the video game Saints Row: The Third looking a bit disheveled with hands blackened by streaks of nail polish and a set of choppers seemingly in dire need of that Orbitz chick.

Here’s another look from the event:

Of course the photos sparked lots of speculation, the latest of which offered up by dentist Dr. Pankaj Singh who tells Radar Online, “This type of damage appears to be from a combination of smoking, drug use and a lack of personal care.”

The site had reported in a previous article that the stains seemed consistent with a combination of smoking, drinking lots of red wine, and a general lack of good dental hygiene, but Dr. Singh insists there’s more to it than that. “Smoking causes yellowing of the teeth, which we definitely see here in this picture. However, at such a young age, smoking wouldn’t cause the decay and browning you see around the gums. Damage like that is something we see in patients who are using or have used drugs.”

In an attempt to provide a little more insight into Incisorgate I found a photo of Lindsay smiling at an event formally announcing her as the new face of the Philipp Plein Spring/Summer 2012 fashion campaign from September 24, 2011:

Needless to say it was quite important for Lindsay to look her best at the event, so I think what you are seeing here is pretty much as good as her teeth can get without more drastic dental measures being taken. You can see some of the darker spots evident in the photos above, but I think it makes it a bit clear that most of Lindsay’s issues Wednesday night were due to recent bad hygiene. But then again, I’m no dentist!
    Not sure why the writer of this story didn't use a photograph of Lindsay when her teeth were actually in good shape. I mean Sept 24th?!!

In any case, who's excited about the upcoming court date?!
    Last edited by Stereo Inferno; October 15th, 2011 at 07:32 AM. Reason: author credit

And here's Dina ......

Dina Lohan
    Lindsay Is A-OK!!!

A child can do no wrong in their mother's eyes -- and no matter the situation, that motto is always true when it comes to Dina and Lindsay Lohan.

Our photog caught up with Dina outside East Hampton Studio last night where she described Lindsay as "great," "wonderful" and "really on it" when it comes to doing her community service.

Her community service is a huge issue right now. As we previously reported, Lindsay was booted from the Downtown Women's Center -- because, according to our sources, she repeated failed to show up and when she did ... she didn't stay the required four hours.

Lindsay is scheduled to appear in court on Wednesday -- we'll see if the judge feels the same way Dina does.

Who needs enemies with a mother like that?

Quote Originally Posted by mella View Post
    Who needs enemies with a mother like that?
    Seriously. Queen of the Enablers.

Dina, you evil slag, please DIAF. Speaking of which, does she smoke in bed? I bet she does.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    Our photog caught up with Dina outside East Hampton Studio last night where she described Lindsay as "great," "wonderful" and "really on it" when it comes to doing her community service.

Her community service is a huge issue right now. As we previously reported, Lindsay was booted from the Downtown Women's Center -- because, according to our sources, she repeated failed to show up and when she did ... she didn't stay the required Four hours.
    Really on what Dina? A crack pipe? This week's John?

So.... Basically, shes violated her probation-again. Gee... I wonder what's going to happen to her? *rolls eyes*
    As wwtdd puts it:
    1. She was ordered to serve 360 hours of community service at the Downtown Women’s Center in LA. She was told to not be disruptive, to be punctual, and to serve at least 4 hours at a time. Instead she skipped at least 9 scheduled appointments and often left after just one hour.

2. She was ordered to see a psychologist at least once a week. Try and guess if she’s done that

Source: wwtdd.com

I want to punch her in her meth mouf.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I want to punch her in her meth mouf.
    You'd just scratch your knuckles on her jacked up toof's and prolly get a contact high lmao
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

You're right, I'd probably get rabies too.

That'd be the least serious thing you'd catch from her.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

I want to punch Dina more than Lindsay. Lindsay's a smug bitch, but she's completely fucked up and I think her parents should take a large amount of the blame. Dina's such an enabler and it's disgusting.

For me, she's one of those people you'd never meet... but would love to be able to tell her off.

What the fuck! Dina's fucking delusional!!!

Gawd, I can just imagine the rants coming from this idiot if Lindsay goes to jail... It will be everybody else's fault... The judge's, the attorney's, the film industry, her friends, et al.

AND, imagine the bullshit this stupid bitch will say to the press if Lindsay ever OD'd to death...

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo Inferno View Post
    What the fuck! Dina's fucking delusional!!!

Gawd, I can just imagine the rants coming from this idiot if Lindsay goes to jail... It will be everybody else's fault... The judge's, the attorney's, the film industry, her friends, et al.

AND, imagine the bullshit this stupid bitch will say to the press if Lindsay ever OD'd to death...
    Oh, it would be all about her, probably. Poor, poor, tragic Dina, having to bury her precious daughter, oh the heartbreak and by the way, how much will you pay for an exclusive interview??
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Why oh why couldn't this bitch have Judge Judy as a judge? Judge Sautner better go hard on her.

Of course this will be televised and I'll be in NYC w/no access to news. Ugh. It is a sad day when I want to plan my day around this methface's court hearings.

Anyone know if Lindsay is actually in the states? Anyone know if Lindsay will overdose before the court hearing? So many questions lol. I bet this bitch shows up late.

Lindsay Lohan Could Get More Than aYear Behind Bars

Lindsay Lohan could be sentenced to nearly a year-and-a-half in jail if Judge Stephanie Sautner decides she violated her probation ... TMZ has learned.

We're told the computations are complicated, because Lindsay has had so many cases. But based on the 120 day suspended sentence for shoplifting, time served under house arrest, and her prior DUIs, Lindsay could be thrown in jail for a long, long time.

We've learned Lindsay MUST be in court Wednesday to face the judge ... and the judge has lots of questions, including why Lindsay was a no-show 9 times at the Downtown Women's Center, where she was performing her community service. And the judge will almost certainly want to know why Lindsay didn't comply with the order to spend a minimum of 4 hours at a time when she showed up at the Women's Center.

TMZ broke the story, Lindsay was booted from the Women's Center because of all the problems and reassigned to the American Red Cross.

And one more thing. The judge will almost certainly ask Lindsay why she didn't meet with her shrink every Monday for 1 hour, as required by court order. Lindsay claims she did a bunch of therapy sessions by phone.

We will be livestreaming Wednesday's hearing, which starts at 10:00 AM PT, so stay tuned

I'm 99% sure the Blohan is planning to o.d. and get herself hospitalised the night before she's due in court.
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    I'm 99% sure the Blohan is planning to o.d. and get herself hospitalised the night before she's due in court.

Then she should be found guilty in absentia and handcuffed to her hospital bed

Thread Information