Page 80 of 342 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by gardenwitch View Post
    And isn't she only 25?!?!?! Shit went from cutesy red head to meth mouth prostitute in 3.6 years flat!!!!
    I know! I think it's fascinating how far she's gone down. Even Tara Reid isn't this skankified.

I'm going to be optomistic and say that I think she might be totally screwed at this next court date she has to attend. She has so arrogantly and blatantly ignored the terms of her probation, and this last judge (Sautner) really made it clear that Linds couldn't f*^* up anymore or she would go to jail. Yes, we can dream
    "I'm not allowed within 200 feet of a school. Or a Chuck-E-Cheese..." Alan - The Hangover

I wonder where FreeLL has been lately.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    Here's a close up of the teef:

Her breath is probably so disgusting. I'd love to see a pic of her fingers. I bet they're totally nicotine stained. Why is she even going to any red carpet events? She should be sooooo over.
    On the radio this morning, they were talking about how one of the entertainment show showed a side by side of her from a few years ago and this pic. They also said her hands were all scratched up. The radio guys were calling it "meth mouth".

Lindsay Lohan’s Former Prosecutor: I Told You So!

By Jen Heger
    Radar Legal Editor

Danette Meyers, the Los Angeles County Deputy District Attorney that handled the bulk of Lindsay Lohan's DUI, drug, and theft cases, isn't surprised at all that the Mean Girls star got kicked out of her community service program, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

"If true, it only confirms my opinion that formal supervised probation was warranted in this case. My opinion is based on 25 years of experience prosecuting cases. It is unfortunate the court did not agree with me," Meyers tells RadarOnline.com.

Meyers is currently in the running to become the Los Angeles County District Attorney.

In the state of California, if a defendant is on formal probation, there are required meetings with probation officers, and the judge could impose drug and alcohol testing. Lilo is currently on summary probation, which mandates that she obey all laws, with no appointments with probation officers. The Los Angeles City Attorney has previously asked Judge Sautner to order Lindsay to undergo random drug and alcohol screening, but she refused.

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Judge Stephanie Sautner sentenced Lilo to 360 hours of community service at the Downtown Women's Center, and Sautner made it clear that she wanted Lindsay to complete her work at the facility on skid row. Lindsay was ordered to perform an additional 100 hours at the morgue, in connection with her no contest plea in her theft case.

Lindsay has repeatedly shown up late, or been a no show for her hours at the homeless shelter. The staff had been willing to work with Lindsay's unpredictable schedule, but when a pattern of behavior emerged which showed that the she was just not taking it seriously, and not showing up, she was given the boot.

Lohan is scheduled to be in court on Wednesday, October 19, but it's highly unlikely that Judge Sautner will send her to jail, because the starlet has a full year to complete her community service obligations.

Lindsay was ordered to perform an additional 100 hours at the morgue
    That would be an interesting community service. Too easy for Lilo. She should have gotten all her hours designated to the homeless shelter. Or picking up trash. Something useful.

The staff had been willing to work with Lindsay's unpredictable schedule
    Bitch is UNEMPLOYED, her only schedule is:- do drugs - sleep - turn a trick to get some cash - do more drugs - turn a trick - sleep
    Its not like eating/personal hygiene/etc rate highly on her agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    That would be an interesting community service. Too easy for Lilo. She should have gotten all her hours designated to the homeless shelter. Or picking up trash. Something useful.
    I was under the understanding that the morgue stuff was worse than picking up trash etc.
    MrN works in them ocassionally (nothing to do with probation etc) & he says they're horrific.
    Free Charmed.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

She is such a busted ass useless piece of shit. What's the saying, tore up from the floor up? She's gross, her teeth are gross, her attitude is fucking atrocious.
    Posted from my iPhone
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy Alexander View Post
    I'm going to be optomistic and say that I think she might be totally screwed at this next court date she has to attend. She has so arrogantly and blatantly ignored the terms of her probation, and this last judge (Sautner) really made it clear that Linds couldn't f*^* up anymore or she would go to jail. Yes, we can dream
    The fact that Lindsay has pretty much always (near as I can recall) been a narcissistic psycho is the only thing keeping this farce from turning tragic. It's just hard to give a shit. But her decline is mindboggling. She's looking to outdo Amy Winehouse, Barbara Payton and all the other legendary druggies, alkies and/or failed actresses-turned-whores. Perhaps that is her goal...

No question about it, at this point her life is a true crime story. When the tell-all finally emerges it will be stomach-churning and make Britney's family look like the fucking Astors.

And that judge is either a complete moron or she's getting offshore payoffs from one of Lindsay's johns. There is really no other explanation.

With her experience from years on the bench dealing with other drug addicts, she HAS to know that her leniency is not doing Lohan any favors and may well help her to an early death. I find Sauter's decisions shocking.

If Blowhan really is Crankhan now--and there is little doubt from those fangs of hers--then the pace is going to accelerate fast. And even if she does go to jail, I don't see any rehabilitation in her future. Prison is FULL of drugs. Fasten your seatbelts...
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Lindsay wants us to stop picking on her...

Lindsay Lohan:
    TMZ, You're Full of Crap

Lindsay Lohan says she's sick and tired of being "made an example of" ... insisting the TMZ reports about her on messing up ... over and over again ... are totally false.

Lindsay just took to Twitter, writing ... "I am not to be made an example of anymore."

She adds, "I am working hard and fulfilling my obligations every single day, to the court as well as myself. If I travel, its for work and its been approved. As is anything I do when I leave the state."

"I'd appreciate it if people will just let me do what is asked of me, so that I can get my life back. Please ignore the reports which have no truth to them. Thank you.”

TMZ told you first ... Lohan was kicked out of her community service program at the Downtown Women's Center ... where she was ordered to serve her time.

She's also in hot water for not attending court-mandated therapy sessions.

Lohan will get to tell it to the judge next week -- at her scheduled status hearing.

Like she wasn't doing coke but it showed up in the police tests of her DUI?
    Ok linds
    Free Charmed.

Working hard and fulfulling her obligations, huh?

Delusional bitch is delusional.

Boo Hoo, Lindsay. Terry Richardson wasn't being ironic, when he shot you with a mattress on your back.

Talk to Robert Downey Jr about getting your shit together. Take a dictionary though, because he'll be using words like humility, ownership, responsibility and surrender. He'll also suggest you stay away from the press for about a year or two.

On second thoughts, never mind. As you were...

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    "I'd appreciate it if people will just let me do what is asked of me, so that I can get my life back. Please ignore the reports which have no truth to them. Thank you.
    What about the meth mouth? Teeth don't lie dear.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote:
    Lindsay was ordered to perform an additional 100 hours at the morgue
    She should get used to spending time at the morgue, i'm sure she'll be checking in (and not as a volunteer) sooner rather than later.

Thread Information