Page 78 of 342 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Smug bitch. I hope the judge wipes that smirk off her face (which I know she won't, but I can dream).

Elite Member

I just want to know what she is doing to have such disgusting, dirty teeth these days? I saw some photos on TMZ that made me want to gag. Anyone?

D-Listed has another gross ass close up. Don't look if you are eating.

Sober Has A New Face....

.....and it is the exact opposite of this methtastic display of freckled roughness that was spit out of a crack house's toilet and rolled onto the red carpet of the launch party for some video game in L.A. last night. That S in the background doesn't stand for Supper Club. It's the Health Department's newest rating: S for SkeezaSitDown!

The highly flammable weave, the cheeks that make her look like she's storing 8-balls for the winter and her signature collagen labia lips all need more JESUS (or something) in their lives, but Lindsay Lohan's nostrils are another thing. It's like a mob of coke granules did the Occupy Nostrils march right up into her nose innards. LiLo has snorted around the block a few times, so she should know that right after your nose eats a line of the bad shit off of a glove compartment lid in your dealer's Chevy pick-up, you have to settle down your swollen nostrils with some Prep H. Amateur slip-up that disappoints White Oprah so.

Now on to the thing that everyone is hissing and throwing sprinkles of Listerine at:

For the love of Nana Lohan, can't a bitch spike her Red Bull with some fluoride or even some paint thinner. Those Teeths of Meth look like Gollum's fingernails after he fisted a zombie with diarrhea. If you scraped the several thick layers of crack-infused smegma off of her teeth and shoved it into a pipe and smoked it, you'd probably get a quick buzz. That's what dentists called "methavitis."

But being the fashion forward icon that she is, maybe LiLo is way ahead of all of us and knows that the next big trend will be to match the color of your teeth to the color of your ass lips.

Posted by: Michael K

Sober Has A New Face.... | Dlisted
    Who do I have to fuck to get off this boat?

I may have to thank Lilo. I just showed my boys this latest round of photos and they are horrified that the Herbie girl looks older than mom because of drugs.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Did she have veneers and remove them?

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think she's ever had veneers. She's always had small teeth that were turning in like this: \\\\\//////

That doesn't explain the fucking chicken wing lodged in between her rat-like crustacrusts
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Oh, those are just freckles on her teefs.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

That looks like meth-mouth combined with don't ever brush her teefs anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeythorn View Post

Now on to the thing that everyone is hissing and throwing sprinkles of Listerine at:

Meth causes drymouth, and teeth grinding. Observe the chip on her left front tooth, and the dark spots of early decay at the top...

Compare if you dare, and this is scarier than the darkest Twitchylink™ to me....I like those...this is

NSFS (not safe for sanity): http://www.ifapray.org/archive/image..._MethMouth.jpg
    Last edited by Kathie_Moffett; October 14th, 2011 at 03:13 AM. Reason: and that wasn't the worst one I found, not at all. barf
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Those Teeths of Meth look like Gollum's fingernails after he fisted a zombie with diarrhea.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Lindsay Lohan Has To Be Crazy For Blowing Off Court-Ordered Shrink | TMZ.com

Linday Lohan
    Has to be Crazy ...
    for Blowing Off Court-Ordered Shrink

Lindsay Lohan has violated the judge's order in her probation case by not seeing a psychologist at least once a week ... TMZ has learned ... and that may be enough to send her to the slammer.

Judge Stephanie Sautner made it clear to Lindsay during her sentence last May ... she MUST see the shrink every week, but she has not. We're told one of her excuses is that she's been working out of the country, but Judge Sautner made it extremely clear ... work is not an excuse for failing to comply with the terms of probation.

And, Judge Sautner said, if Lindsay violates any court order, she's going to jail ... period.

As we first reported, it's even worse, because Lindsay was kicked out of the Downtown Women's Center, where Judge Sautner ordered her to perform 360 hours of community service ... kicked out because she repeatedly failed to show up, and when she did she frequently did not stay the required 4 hours at a time. That's another violation of Judge Sautner's court order.

And there's even more bad news for Lindsay. Judge Sautner is going to be extremely unhappy when she learns how much community service Lindsay has completed. Sources connected with the Probation Department tell us, as of September 30, Lindsay logged a grand total of 21 hours, leaving 339 hours which must be completed by May 11, 2012.

Short story ... Lindsay could go to jail next week, when she appears before Judge Sautner for her progress report.
    Rest in Peace my beautiful little Bonnie

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

Bloody brilliant

I'm still going with my prediction of hospitalisation on the eve of the court date, followed by Shawn Chapman pleading for the judge to remove all community service and jailtime in return for another stint in rehab. The Blohan seems so damn confident she's not going back to the slammer...
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

I've rarely posted but have lurked here for some time. I want to thank all of you for providing me with so many laughs! Your comments are regularly hysterical and make my day each and every day. Hopefully I'll be able to put on my big girl panties and join the conversations...as soon as I get my courage up. I will need to be on my toes to keep up with all of you. Once again, thank you for brightening my days!!

Ahoy Sparkles! You know we don't bite... hard… at first…
    Free Charmed.

Thread Information