Page 77 of 342 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127177 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    She's gonna live forever, folks.
    I thought we were just throwing out guesses on when she's going to crash her rich European john's Porsche. No?
    Posted from my iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by BrickHouse View Post
    I thought we were just throwing out guesses on when she's going to crash her rich European john's Porsche. No?
    Posted from my iPhone
    We are; Trixie's just trying to make us weep

Back in April, the judge ordered The Blohan to appear for this upcoming court date: Wednesday 19th. Does everyone remember the stunt Blohan pulled to avoid showing up to court when she was previously ordered to? She flew out to the Venice Film Festival a week before the court date, and then claimed that her passport had been stolen in an attempt to get a different judge.

Blohan is six months into her one year community service time window. She still hasn't done the morgue work. And she's still claiming to be attached to the Gotti pic that will begin filming in January next year, but to complete her CS before April next year Blohan will need to work enough hours a week to classify it as a part time job!

I'm anticipation Blohan will pull another stunt to avoid facing the judge again. She'll get herself hospitalised on the Tuesday night from an overdose, then have Shawn Chapman plead to have the CS hours removed and instead have Blohan sent back to rehab. Sixth times the charm.
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    She flew out to the Venice Film Festival a week before the court date, and then claimed that her passport had been stolen in an attempt to get a different judge.
    It was Cannes. I'm depressed that I know enough about this skank to remember.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    i'm picking November 8th since its my daughters 18th bday. What a gift that would be!
    That is the perfect date for a guess!
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    It was Cannes. I'm depressed that I know enough about this skank to remember.

Recall that I was a member of the LeAnn Rimes Fan Club? Cheer up; you're cooler than me.
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    Recall that I was a member of the LeAnn Rimes Fan Club? Cheer up; you're cooler than me.
    Awww Kat, don't be so hard on yourself!! Everyone makes mistakes!! Shit happens, things blind us, but eventually we come to our senses and realize that we were having a psychotic episode, and reach out for help!
    Just picture here at GR is your Lemann "rehab".

~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

Quote Originally Posted by gardenwitch View Post
    Awww Kat, don't be so hard on yourself!! Everyone makes mistakes!! Shit happens, things blind us, but eventually we come to our senses and realize that we were having a psychotic episode, and reach out for help!
    Just picture here at GR is your Lemann "rehab".

I feel so loved!

What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

Ahh, FFS... Every time I see this thread back up the top, I hope Lohan's done something foolish again...

She was kind enough to get arrested on the street my BFF lives on, a couple of years back and I was lucky enough to get a play by play, via a phone call.

Hang on, let me google her and see if she's wrapped that car around a tree yet...
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

Not sure how accurate this is cause I never heard of NOW magazine - but worth a chuckle:

Bisexual Lindsay Lohan's new dream is to be a mum

Boozy jailbird party girl Lindsay Lohan wants kids
    Lindsay Lohan's plans to have a baby may be a surprise to many

Just when we thought her car crash days were behind her, loopy Lindsay Lohan's come up with a new plan that's sure to keep her in the headlines.
    At the ripe old age of 25, the former child star has decided she wants a mini Lohan - and the lucky baby-daddy-to-be is her new PR stunt, ahem, boyfriend, German designer Philipp Plein.
    The bisexual actress is the new face of Philipp's fashion label but their relationship has progressed from professional to personal.
    They've only been together for five minutes but Li-Lo is hoping to celebrate her 26th birthday next July with a baby in her arms.
    Lindsay wants to be a mum as soon as possible,' reveals a source close to the actress.
    ‘Her mum Dina Lohan was 24 when she had Lindsay and she's always wanted to have kids in her twenties too.'
    Read the full story about Lindsay Lohan in Now magazine dated 17 October 2011 - out now!

The judge will be so sympathetic if she is pregnant!

Bronze Member

Lindsay Lohan Booted From Community Service Program

Lindsay Lohan has been kicked out of the program where she was supposed to complete her community service because she violated the rules numerous times ... TMZ has learned.

Judge Stephanie Sautner ordered Lohan to serve 360 hours at the Downtown Women's Center in L.A., as part of her probation in the shoplifting case. Part of the deal -- the judge required her to be reliable, non-disruptive, and serve at least 4 hours at a time.

But sources tell us ... Lindsay blew off 9 scheduled visits ... and when she did show up, she would often bail after working there for only an hour.

Sources say ... 2 weeks ago, she was terminated from the Women's Center because of the violations. The Probation Department's volunteer center has now assigned her to a new community service program at the Red Cross. We got a pic of Lindsay doing her community service there earlier this week.

Now here's the BIG problem ... Lindsay is due back in court next week for a progress hearing. Judge Sautner made it clear ... there would be no more second third fourth fifth sixth chances. If she screwed up again, she was going to jail.

And just for bad measure, we've learned aside from Lindsay's violations at the Downtown Women's Center, the number of community service hours she has racked up so far is "very unimpressive."

Lindsay Lohan Booted From Community Service Program | TMZ.com

IF she ends up in jail, i'll eat my hat. Bitch will walk.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    "Her mum Dina Lohan was 24 when she had Lindsay..."
    And look how well that worked out.
    "We know who we are, we like talking smack about strangers, and we're not gonna stop!" -- GR's Kalirga

Quote Originally Posted by TheFarSide View Post
    Lindsay Lohan Booted From Community Service Program

Lindsay Lohan has been kicked out of the program where she was supposed to complete her community service because she violated the rules numerous times ... TMZ has learned.

Judge Stephanie Sautner ordered Lohan to serve 360 hours at the Downtown Women's Center in L.A., as part of her probation in the shoplifting case. Part of the deal -- the judge required her to be reliable, non-disruptive, and serve at least 4 hours at a time.

But sources tell us ... Lindsay blew off 9 scheduled visits ... and when she did show up, she would often bail after working there for only an hour.

Sources say ... 2 weeks ago, she was terminated from the Women's Center because of the violations. The Probation Department's volunteer center has now assigned her to a new community service program at the Red Cross. We got a pic of Lindsay doing her community service there earlier this week.

Now here's the BIG problem ... Lindsay is due back in court next week for a progress hearing. Judge Sautner made it clear ... there would be no more second third fourth fifth sixth chances. If she screwed up again, she was going to jail.

And just for bad measure, we've learned aside from Lindsay's violations at the Downtown Women's Center, the number of community service hours she has racked up so far is "very unimpressive."

Lindsay Lohan Booted From Community Service Program | TMZ.com

Unbelievable - of course she will skate

Thread Information