Page 73 of 342 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    I'm buying popcorn for this October 17th court date, even though I know the judge wont do sweet jack all because she stupidly gave Blohan a year to complete the community service.

Well, if it has reached the point where its a mathematical impossibility for her to comeplete her hours, it could get interesting.

But you're probably right.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Well if she keeps spending time overseas, there's a good chance she may not be able to complete her hours.

BTW - she always looks dirty

Lindsay Lohan shocks in teeny-tiny shorts during Fashion Week in Paris

Lindsay Lohan covered her face as she walked through Paris Tuesday -- but what she should have been shielding was her backside.

The 25-year-old strutted her stuff in shorts so short they barely covered her cheeks. And when paired with a navy blue blazer, it looked like she had no bottoms on at all.

Not only did Lohan, who was leaving a Chanel boutique, show off her spray-tanned stems, but also an unsightly bruise on her left thigh.

The teeny-tiny shorts weren't the only big fashion blunder she made while in the City of Light for Fashion Week.

Just days before, Lohan showed up at Kanye West's DW by Kanye West show in a hideous dress that offered the busty star no support.

Lohan has also managed to work in quite a bit of partying while abroad.

Two nights in a row she hit the club scene hard -- not leaving until after 5 a.m.

No word yet on when Lohan plans to return to Los Angeles and finish the 480 hours of community service she was sentenced to.

She has reportedly only completed 60 and will have to offer an explanantion as to why at her next court appearance on Oct. 19.

480 hours? And how many hours has she completed?

Even if she worked 12 hours a day, that's 40 days of service. I highly doubt she has done the time.

My guess is that, she'll will have someone to pay off to forge her hours, or she'll get another slap on the wrist.

What are the consequences if she doesn't complete her hours? Jail time? (to which she'll get out in a matter of minutes due to over crowding and assigned another court date for the cycle to repeat itself

I hate this dumb skank. What a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    480 hours? And how many hours has she completed?

Even if she worked 12 hours a day, that's 40 days of service. I highly doubt she has done the time.

My guess is that, she'll will have someone to pay off to forge her hours, or she'll get another slap on the wrist.

What are the consequences if she doesn't complete her hours? Jail time? (to which she'll get out in a matter of minutes due to over crowding and assigned another court date for the cycle to repeat itself

She doesn't have to complete all 480 prior to her Oct 19 court hearing. That is just a progress report. She has a year to complete them from the time she was sentenced (don't remember and too lazy to look it up). But...she should have def completed more than the 60 hours she completed by now.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    She doesn't have to complete all 480 prior to her Oct 19 court hearing. That is just a progress report. She has a year to complete them from the time she was sentenced (don't remember and too lazy to look it up). But...she should have def completed more than the 60 hours she completed by now.
    Ah, I see..... It's hard to keep track of all this nonsense. Courts dates, progress reports, hearings, blah, blah, blah...

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    I think I read on one of the linked articles that it happened in April.

So if that's right, then this is a progress meeting at about the halfway point.

And 60 hours done out of 480.... she'd have to do aprox. 70 hours / month to catch up in time.

Or about 17 hours a week from now until April 2012 to catch up. That's like a part-time job! Heaven forbid! Those 'Lohands' haven't known any real work since... well ever.

She's such a screw-up.

I thought that the judge wanted her to have done half-one third at review?
    Free Charmed.

You'd think, after everything she's gone through in the last couple of years, she'd say to herself: "lets get this done and over with-then I can (try to) work without having to worry about this, and move on".

But nope. Not blowhan. One of these days, she's not going to be given another chance. Karma is a real b#tch when it catches up to you

She's be let off / out of so much jail time she probably thinks that she'll be let off community service too. At this point I don't think that I can blame her for assuming that since the CA legal system has pretty much rolled over & played dead for her.
    Free Charmed.

oh puhleeze people, she is helping the poor and unfortunate people in France. They are located in Bars, restaurants and clubs donchaknow?
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Plus, someone has to keep the liquor companies in business.

Hey now Brick, we do our part for the liquor industry around these parts, I think if we all just make a tiny effort to increase our own personal consumption, we can cover her...now the cocaine industry that she really does support is on its own.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Oh I recognize those kinds of bruises--probably sex bruises, just an occupational hazard when you're whoring yourself out for a living and for drugs.

And just how well do you recognize those sex bruises Beeyotch????
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information