Page 72 of 342 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    She should hold a yard sale ... of necklaces, fur coats and what not.

I doubt that her endless legal fees come cheap either.

Wasn't there that clip from ET that she was going to sell all her excess clothes on eBay? Or am i on crack. She was dealing with her 'hoarding' problem.
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

Lindsay caught on tape buying "crystals".

Wednesday, August 10th 2011
    Lindsay Lohan Was Just Buying Crystal(s), Okay?!

Lindsay Lohan's spokeswhore Steve Honig is appalled that X17 posted an innocent video of her buying crystals in a Ziploc bag from a friend on the street and tried to make it sound like it was some kind of daylight drug deal. Steven would clutch his pearls, but White Oprah already ripped 'em off, chopped into lines and snorted 'em up.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94c4vZbQjq8&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

The video shows LiLo sitting outside of Hal's Bar & Grill in Venice and handling a plastic bag full of rocks that look like they could be used to make a smoke baby with a crack pipe. Radar says that the bag is actually full of sea jasper, a meteor, rose quartz and quartz. A friend bought them for her from a store down the street. Steve said this about the video:
    “Knowingly and consciously making inferences about Lindsay that are completely untrue, and creating a fictitious story to get more people to visit their site.
    We were not given a chance to comment on this story before it went up, and no effort was made to gather the facts about what actually occurred.
    When I addressed this with the agency, they told me 'we're not the New York Times.' They have made a horrific mistake; the worst part is, they know it but don't care."
    You can say that this freckled bag of dumb wouldn't be idiotic enough to buy the bad shit on a busy street in the middle of the day, but I also said that she would never be dumb enough to screw up her probation. And she did. I also said that she would never ever be dumb enough to drink booze while she has to undergo alcohol testing. And she did. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if she smoked heroin off of a stolen platinum spoon in front of the police station. The dumb bitch has turned "Don't Give A Fuck" into her full-time profession.

But I'm sure that it's just crystals (not of the meth variety). I'm also sure that in a few weeks a Dateline NBC investigation is going to reveal that hos are getting a crack-like high from licking sea jasper
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

LOL yeah, it's "crystals"... notice anytime someone walks by they get all shifty and stop doin whatever they're doin?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

DAP

Doing crystal meth is the most important meal of the day for Linds.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    LOL yeah, it's "crystals"... notice anytime someone walks by they get all shifty and stop doin whatever they're doin?
    I didn't see that. I saw they had the bag out for only a short period at the start of the video. They were holding it and looking at it when a man walked right next to them and into the restaurant and no one made any attempt to hide the bag. Then I didn't see the bag again. I saw her sitting with some guys, smoking cigs and writing in her notebook. As much as I dislike Lilo I don't see anything wrong here.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I don't know. They looked pretty darn guilty to me. But perhaps that fidgeting behavior comes from years of being watched and the expectation that someone is always watching. Or maybe its the crystal meth she's on, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I didn't see that. I saw they had the bag out for only a short period at the start of the video. They were holding it and looking at it when a man walked right next to them and into the restaurant and no one made any attempt to hide the bag. Then I didn't see the bag again. I saw her sitting with some guys, smoking cigs and writing in her notebook. As much as I dislike Lilo I don't see anything wrong here.
    But it's so much more fun to believe that it's a bunch of crystal meth rocks.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

I love how the hispanic pap automatically says "cocaina".

Thursday, September 22nd 2011
    Lindsay Lohan Can't Be Bothered With Community Service

Well, that's one way to get bed bugs off of a mattress via mass bed bug suicide. Throw a Lohan on it!
    According to Radar, Lindsay Lohan has to show her drunk melted face in an L.A. court room on October 17th for a progress hearing on how much of a dent she's put in the 480 community service hours Judge Stephanie Sautner ordered her to complete for pleading no contest in that jooree snatching case. If Blohan's community service sentence was a crack rock (street name: sea jasper), she would've only smoked a sliver of it. A source says that LiLo has done 60 of 380 community service hours at the Downtown Women's Center and has completed zero of 100 community service hours at the L.A. County Morgue.
    Some hos might see this as another symbol of how this LiLo keeps ass fucking the blindfold right off of Lady Justice, but the Lohans see this as the glass being half full of whiskey. ("It isn't half full anymore. I dranks it." - White Oprah).

LiLo's lawyer and her other advisers are telling her that she needs to complete more hours of community service before the hearing. Naturally, LiLo responsibly responded to their pleas by buying a ticket to Italy for Milan Fashion Week! As Florence sends Milan the tanker truck full of antibiotics they sprayed their streets with after Jersey Shore terrorized their city, the source said this to Radar about LiLo's community service situation:
    "Lindsay has completed about 60 hours at the Downtown Women's Center. Lindsay hasn't done any time at the morgue. Lindsay has completed her shoplifters awareness class but is falling behind on her other commitments.
    Lindsay's team is telling her she needs to log significant time to show the judge that she is working towards completing her hours, but she is ignoring them. Lindsay's rationale is that she has a year to complete the service, so she isn't concerned about it right now. The judge has told Lindsay in the past that she will not accept any excuses whatsoever for her failure to complete her community service, period. If Lindsay was smart, she would work to get those hours done."
    Saying "If Lindsay was smart" is just like saying "If my asshole had a clit." Community service is just another orange parking cone to LiLo.
    When bitch's progress hearing day comes, she'll argue that she did complete all of her community service hours, thankyouverymuch. While in New York, LiLo counseled elderly coke hyenas (see: LiLo face humping White Oprah) and single-crotchedly rid Manhattan of the bed bug epidemic (see: picture above). And LiLo proved she's serious about her sobriety by throwing a cocktail at a trick instead of drinking it. How can Judge Stephanie deny those selfless acts?
    Besides, what is the judge really going to do if LiLo doesn't complete her community service? Throw her in jail? The world would throw itself into the sun to stop all the laughter if that happened.
    Here's the delicate flower working it like a toothless Hookers at the Point pussy peddler (never forget School Teacher) during a photo shoot with Uncle Terry.

And here we go again.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

As Florence sends Milan the tanker truck full of antibiotics they sprayed their streets with after Jersey Shore terrorized their city

why do people keep hiring this assclown for photoshoots? does anybody actually give a shit what lohan is wearing for 5 minutes?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I'm buying popcorn for this October 17th court date, even though I know the judge wont do sweet jack all because she stupidly gave Blohan a year to complete the community service.
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

The Lohans see this as the glass being half full of whiskey. ("It isn't half full anymore. I dranks it." - White Oprah).
    HAHAHAHAHA!!

Bitch needs to die in a fire.
    ~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

She has a range of about five poses, most commonly the finger-in-mouth one.

She needs to do some morgue duty, stat.

^ She'll fit right in, since she looks half-dead already.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Thread Information