Page 71 of 342 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 5116
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

t was straight back to work for Lindsay Lohan, hours after appearing in court where it emerged she struggling to pay counselling bills.The 25-year-old actress was the star attraction at the Oakley Learn to Ride Surf Fuelled By Muscle Milk event yesterday.
    She took to the beach in Dana Point, California, which is around an hour's drive from Los Angeles, in a pair of Daisy Dukes, a ripped T-shirt teamed with a hat.

Back to work: Lindsay Lohan got back to work after her court appearance as she put in an appearance at the Oakley Learn to Ride Surf Fuelled By Muscle Milk event yesterday in California

Earlier in the day the star claimed she was struggling to pay for court-ordered counselling during a routine probation hearing.

Judge Stephanie Sautner demanded proof that the Mean Girls star was seeing a psychiatrist as required - however her lawyer Shaun Chapman Holley told her that she and her client had been unable to find one for financial reasons.
    Ms Holley said: 'Ms Lohan cannot be in group therapy because of the publicity it would attract and the paparazzi.

Dire straits: Lohan's lawyer revealed she wasn't able to afford private counselling during the routine court hearing in Los Angeles

Standing tall: The Mean Girls star wore a $1200 pair of Christian Louboutin heels to the hearing

'She was seeing someone for psychological treatment at UCLA but had to stop for financial reasons.'
    In a clear sign the actress's career is in dire straits, Lohan's lawyer revealed Lohan's Screen Actors Guild coverage has lapsed due to lack of work, which meant that she had no health insurance coverage.
    However, the prosecution said they found it 'hard to believe' that Lohan could not afford therapy.

Judge Sautner agreed that Lohan was not suitable for group counselling in case someone tried to sell information about her so gave her 21 days to find an appropriate one-on-one therapist.
    But she suggested Lohan get a loan.

'If she doesn't have the means then maybe she can find somebody to help her out. But I am not about to hold a whole separate hearing to discuss her financial situation,' she said.

Despite Lindsay's apparent financial difficulties, the actress still donned incredibly expensive footwear as she strolled into the courthouse.
    Doing little to support her cause, she strutted in wearing Christian Louboutin Madame Butterfly booties, which retail for $1,195.
    Lohan was also told she has to speed up her community service.

The star, who has recently completed a month of house arrest, appeared before the courts to ensure she had provided proof of community service enrollment and proof she had started a shop lifting 'alternative course'.

Lohan must comply with the above orders as part of her drink driving and theft case.
    Sautner said that that having completed just 33 hours of 480 hours of community service - at the Downtown LA's Women's Centre and at a morgue - was not good enough and that she would not accept excuses like 'being on a movie set'.
    Lohan did not offer that excuse, the judge was using it as an example.
    Judge Sautner also said that she expected Lohan to do at least four hours at a time because anything less would 'upset' the women at the centre.

Money troubles: Lindsay's lawyer Shaun Chapman Holley attempted to claim that the star could not afford the expensive one on one counselling ordered as part of her probation

Standing firm: Judge Stephanie Sautner insisted the star had to undergo the one on one and get financial help if needs be

Judge Sautner said: 'Ms Lohan has been ordered to serve 480 hours of community service.
    'That is 45 days at the women's centre and 15 days at a morgue.
    'You have done four days. While this is not a violation but you must complete it within a yearyou will not get even five minutes more.

Expensive taste: The star's Madame Butterfly booties from the Louboutin range

'I will not take into consideration the excuse you were on a film set working, though I don't know your circumstances at the moment and if you are working.

'Though I have read that you are in talks with a movie deal.'

Lohan also had to provide proof that she had been attending an anti-shop lifting class.

Ms Holley told the court that Lohan had been to one session and that she had three more classes to go.

Lohan must appear in court again on October 19 for another update.
    Her friend, photographer Tyler Shields, has come defending the actress and says she's just fine.
    'Lindsay is in a great frame of mind just now - she is doing really well in fact,' he told Radar Online.
    'Lindsay really just wants to get on with her life and I'm sure she will do really well in the new movie about John Gotti - she cannot wait to get started.'
    Discussing his new photoshoot with Lindsay and her rumoured new boyfriend Spencer Falls, he added: 'We have had a great reaction to our new photographs and the camera really loves her that is for sure.

'The theme was love and romance and how much it can hurt and obviously we were having a little fun with twisting that concept a little.

'Both Lindsay and Spencer were real troopers because we shot the images during the early hours of the morning so there would be no traffic.

'As soon as I had taken that photograph of her and him in the car I knew we had a really strong image - she looks fantastic!
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

What the hell kind of shirt is that in the first picture? Butthole surfers?
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Yeah, you've never heard of the Butthole Surfers?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

No, are they a band? *off to Google*

Aha. Learn something new everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    What the hell kind of shirt is that in the first picture? Butthole surfers?
    Remember that episode of the Simpsons where the Flanders family is wiped out by a hurricane and they are living off of donations? One of the Flanders kids has a Butthole Surfers shirt on and proudly proclaims "I'm a surfer!"
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Bwahaha! I haven't seen that one. *now I'm off to Youtube*

Looked it up for you. The episode was called Hurricane Neddy. Eighth episode of season 8. Dunno if that helps.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Thanks Twitchy! I checked it out. The only clips are of Ned going crazy and checking into the mental hospital. That was fun to watch in and of itself.

Bitch can afford those shoes but cant afford a shrink? Priorities, bitch.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

She thinks retail therapy is the same as mental health therapy.

Hit By Ban Bus!

And how much does she drop on her shiteous hair?

I hate that she's wearing a Butthole Surfers shirt. I hate her.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

I'm sure her butthole's been surfed many a time before.

She should hold a yard sale ... of necklaces, fur coats and what not.

I doubt that her endless legal fees come cheap either.

Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew View Post
    Bitch can afford those shoes but cant afford a shrink? Priorities, bitch.
    She probably stole the shoes.

Thread Information