Page 64 of 342 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Well, I guess you could say that her baloney sammiches and baloney flaps will both be significant factors in her overall prison experience.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Will somebody please post that horrible wiggly lip gif? I don't want to go scrounging around for it.

Also, this
    "And I think when it happened, everything happens for a reason. I don't know exactly what will happen."
    doesn't make a fuck-bit of sense. I seriously made a face when I read it because it was so damn stupid.

Oh yeah, one more thing... dead yet?
    "Not only do we embrace it, we take it out for drinks, get it absolutely steaming drunk, leg hump it and then leave it covered in shaving foam and a stolen Chuck E Cheese outfit in its own bath with no recollection of how it got there." -Kittylady on the sad and pathetic and strange.

This one?

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

flapping labia
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

The 13 days she spent in a Los Angeles jail last summer "was an interesting experience and it was definitely a wake-up call," Lohan said.
    Well she must have slept through the part where it teaches you not to steal expensive jewellery.

Ahh, there it is. Baloney flaps indeed! Thanks greys.
    "Not only do we embrace it, we take it out for drinks, get it absolutely steaming drunk, leg hump it and then leave it covered in shaving foam and a stolen Chuck E Cheese outfit in its own bath with no recollection of how it got there." -Kittylady on the sad and pathetic and strange.

I thought we'd agreed to call those "pork tent flaps"? no? why do I know that term?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

PTF..ew really takes you there, doesn't it?
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

If you can get past the flapping baloney lips, check out her forehead. No twenty-something should have deep lines like that.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

I'm 40 and even I don't have lines in my forehead like that.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I'm 40 and even I don't have lines in my forehead like that.
    I am 42 and don't have them either, nor can I afford to have PS. Her face tells the tale of what she has been doing.

LindsayLohan'KeepsViolatingTheTermsOfHerProbation,'SaysD.A.

Posted on Apr 28, 2011 @ 02:45PM print it send it

By Jen Heger
    Radar Legal Editor
    Just days after her surprise interview with Jay Leno, Lindsay Lohan is being read the riot act by none other than Deputy District Attorney Danette Meyers.
    In a blockbuster exclusive interview with RadarOnline.com, she responds to Lindsay's bizarre comment that "I'm in the clear now."
    PHOTOS: Celebrity Mugshots
    Meyers didn't see The Tonight Show but tells RadarOnline.com, "I hope Ms. Lohan is taking this seriously. She keeps violating the terms of her probation. For her sake, I hope she has learned from this. Only time will tell."
    Meyers also is taking issue with the decision by the judge in the theft case to knock the charge down from a felony to a misdemeanor.
    PHOTOS: Sexy Stars Who Have Been Arrested
    "I respectfully disagree with Judge Sautner's ruling," Meyers says.
    "Ms. Lohan was brazenly wearing the necklace three blocks away from the jewelry store several days after it was taken, and that is felony conduct, plain and simple. You don't forget to take a necklace off,"
    Meyers tells us.
    EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan's Pal Injured On Music Video Set
    Testimony at the preliminary hearing also revealed that Lindsay was at Kamofie & Company several days before the alleged necklace theft occurred, and she tried on a pair of earrings. The store clerk testified that Lilo still had one earring on as she attempted to leave the store. The clerk asked Lindsay to remove the earring, and she did.
    Lindsay's next appearance in connection with the theft case is set for May 13th at the LAX Airport Courthouse for a pre-trial hearing, and trial is set for June.
    PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan In Hawaii
    With the case being reduced to a misdemeanor, there is a very strong chance that the case will now be handled by the City Attorney, and not by the District Attorney's Office.
    Sources connected to the case tell us, "no decision has been made yet if Meyers or the City Attorney will take the case. The decision should be made in the next serveral days."
    PHOTOS: Lindsay's Poolside White Bikini
    Free Charmed.

Gold Member

I can't believe the audience at the Tonight Show gave her a standing ovation. And then people wonder why celebrities don't learn from their mistakes.

When will this human canker sore get her ass thrown in jail for a long time? Sooner or later she's going to run into a judge who is tired of her shit and the eight billion chances she's had to clean herself up. Hopefully sooner than later.

Quote Originally Posted by lizzybabe View Post
    I can't believe the audience at the Tonight Show gave her a standing ovation. And then people wonder why celebrities don't learn from their mistakes.
    The audience did what?!?! Ugh....gross
    (I didn't watch it...)

Totally agree with you.... celebrities don't learn because they don't have to be responsible for their actions. Money and their "popularity" will always prevail over the law I guess?

Celebrities have broken laws, lied to police/courts, fought, stole, killed animals (M. Vick), and even killed other people ( Robert Blake, OJ Simpson, Rebecca Gayheart, Don King, Brandy, Vince Neil who by the way - drove drunk killed his friend, and seriously injured 2 other people, only served 15 days of his 30 day sentence)
    .... and the media rewards them with reality show deals, book deals, etc.
    Its sickening. It really is.

There are more celebrities that have killed people, but these are the celebrities I could remember off the top of my head that didn't really serve any jail time/get seriously punished by the law.

Lindsay Lohan to Plead No Contest to Theft | TMZ.com

Lindsay to Plead No Contest to Theft

4/30/2011 1:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Lindsay Lohan will plead no contest to the misdemeanor theft charge she faces over that pesky necklace ... sources connected with the case tell TMZ.

We're told Lindsay is committed to what she told Jay Leno this week -- that she wants to accept responsibility and move on with her life.

So Lindsay and her lawyer, Shawn Holley, will go back to Judge Stephanie Sautner as early as next week to enter the plea.

Lindsay has already been sentenced to 120 days in jail for the probation violation, along with 480 hours of community service. Sources tell us Lindsay and her lawyer are banking on Judge Sautner not adding additional time on the theft charge. In other words, when Lindsay serves her 120-day sentence, that would be the end of it. And sources familiar with the case say that would be a routine disposition.

L.A. County Sheriff's spokesperson Steve Whitmore tells TMZ his rough calculation is that Lindsay would serve three weeks, although there are variables to that.

We're also told the L.A. County District Attorney is inclined to give the case to the L.A. City Attorney, since the D.A. typically prosecutes felonies and the case is now a misdemeanor. But now that Lindsay will plead no contest, it doesn't make a lot of sense for the D.A. to kick the case to the City Attorney.

Holley could not be reached for comment.
    Rest in Peace my beautiful little Bonnie

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

Thread Information