Page 6 of 342 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

DA decision due Thursday or Friday.

D.A. Decision on Lindsay This Week

10 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

The L.A. County District Attorney will decide this week whether Lindsay Lohan should be prosecuted for allegedly stealing a necklace from an L.A. jewelry store ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the case tell us the decision will come either Thursday or Friday.

We're told the D.A. is looking at several issues. The main one ... did Lindsay have an intent to steal when she left the jewelry store with the $2,500 necklace. Proving intent to steal is a central element of the crime.

Although several sources say a prosecution is likely, we're told no decision has been made ... yet.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    How many are their?
    You're spelling is not very affective.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

We're told the D.A. is looking at several issues. The main one ... did Lindsay have an intent to steal when she left the jewelry store with the $2,500 necklace. Proving intent to steal is a central element of the crime.
    Of course she didn't intend to steal it when she walked out of the store with it. She thought the store was coming back to her apartment with her, and then going out with her the night she was snapped wearing it. That's not intending to steal!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    You have an excuse then!

You have no idea how many native English speakers make that mistake. Drives me nuts.
    You could of fooled me.

How many are their?
    Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by memebot View Post
    You could of fooled me.
    I could care less if people make mistakes when there typing.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

^ Yeah, me to. Corect spelling is highly overrated.

So their.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Stolen $11k coat.

Comedian Steve O revealed to Howard Stern on his radio show on (07Sep07) that Lindsay Lohan stole a bag of cocaine from him. He claims that she had taken what he called the "Big Suge" from him, when she was visiting his house.
    Lindsay Lohan - Lindsay Lohan News and Gossips: Lindsay Lohan stole drugs from comedian Steve O,

For someone who spends as much time naked as Lindsay Lohan, you wouldn’t think she’d need to steal clothing from multiple young women.
    Yet in the wake of Coat-Gate, another enemy of Firecrotch has come out of the woodwork, accusing the waifish actress of bogarting her stuff.
    The same week that a Columbia University student, Masha Markova, insisted Lohan swiped a $11,000 blond mink coat from her in N.Y.C. earlier this year, Lauren Hastings has come out with similar allegations.
    The model recently linked to Shia LaBeouf says Lindsay stole thousands of dollars worth of items from her closet, Inside Edition reports.
    “Basically, I have two closets, a lot of the stuff was missing out of one and the next closet was almost completely empty,” Hastings said, claiming her clothes vanished during an unauthorized late-night party.
    Citing five separate witnesses, Lauren Hastings, 23, alleges that there is evidence, saying that “They all said they saw Lindsay Lohan, basically in my closet, handing a bag full of clothes to her bodyguard.”
    Lauren Hastings: Lindsay Lohan Stole My Clothes - Lauren Hastings - Zimbio

Holy Moly was the first to break the story (see yesterday’s Quickies), but it’s been confirmed today that Lindsay Lohan is currently under investigation by Scotland Yard in connection with the disappearance of $400,000 worth of diamond jewelry from the set of a Elle magazine photoshoot. People Magazine says
    [Lindsay was] the last one seen wearing… the Dior jewels.
    Under investigation by Scotland Yard, the disappearance of a set of diamond earrings and a necklace was reported on June 8. The baubles were on loan for a June 6 magazine shoot.
    “Everyone from the shoot is being questioned,” Lohan’s rep [says]. “Hair, make up, stylist … even photographers. Lindsay hopes they find the jewels. She is happy to cooperate.”
    A police spokeswoman [says], “Westminster Police are investigating an allegation of theft of jewelry from studios in Brewery Road. Inquiries are continuing and no arrests have been made.”
    A spokeswoman for Elle U.K. released a statement [saying],”Elle has no reason to believe that Lindsay Lohan was in any way responsible and has no further comment to make.”
    Oh, come on. Next to penis, stealing is what Lindsay Lohan does best. Like that time she stole a fur coat from a night club. Or that other time she stole clothes from one of her friends. And that time she shanghaied a bunch of designer duds from the set of an Elle magazine photoshoot in 2007. The only way it’d be more obvious that it was Lindsay Lohan is if she started wearing a striped jumpsuit and carrying a canvas sack with dollar signs on the back.
    Lindsay Lohan, Professional Jewel Thief | Yeeeah!

Lindsay Lohan hits again! While in the middle of another scandal with her father, Lindsay becomes a suspect in the theft of a $35,000 Rolex watch.
    According to TMZ.com, the police has evidence that one watch which belongs to one of Lindsay's "friends" is missing from the actress' house.
    The story goes like that: The friend accidentally left the watch at Lindsay's house earlier this year and never got it back. Now the cops say they have photographic evidence which could prove Lindsay knows all about that watch.
    The cops went to Lohan's house on Wednesday to asked her about the Rolex. Of course the actress denied any knowledge about it. No arrest has been made so far and Lindsay's lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley said that "The allegations are completely untrue".
    Lindsay Lohan a Rolex Thief!?

Phew, I had to stop looking, exhausted. Girl is a THIEF!

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Stop getting in trouble Lindsay! God she make it sooo hard to even root for her anymore.

Somewhere poor Buttmunch is drowning her Lilo sorrows in wine.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thank you for that article, sprynkles. Now I would like to see all the lilo thefts in list form, complete with dates & victims & stuff. With an estimated total at the bottom.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

How many are their?
    Quote Originally Posted by memebot View Post
    You could of fooled me.
    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I could care less if people make mistakes when there typing.
    ^ Yeah, me to. Corect spelling is highly overrated.

So their.
    Your all smart asses.

Throw the ho in jail.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Somewhere poor Buttmunch is drowning her Lilo sorrows in wine.
    Has Buttmunch posted anything since May/June or is she still MIA ?

Quote Originally Posted by FreeLL View Post
    Has Buttmunch posted anything since May/June or is she still MIA ?
    uh
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Hmmm.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

*burp*
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Page 6 of 342 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread Information