Page 58 of 342 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast
Like Tree2740Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Bronze Member

wow. again with the jail. she gets so many chances that other people don't have and she still does things to mess it up. I'm sure she won't serve more than 2 hours

So confused....

Me too lol! More booze please.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Me too lol! More booze please.
    DAMN, I thought I was the only one! Glad I'm not!

Didn't realize there would be more info/judgment on this...after the initial ruling.

And hey yes, lets drink! 120 days, even if she does 3 hrs is better than nothing. Not much, but somewhat.

She will probably serve a week or two. my question is this - was her probation terminated and then was she sentenced to jail? Or was her probation reinstated with additional jail time?
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Lindsay Lohan -- On Her Way to Jail

23 minutes ago by TMZ Staff
    Lindsay Lohan is heading back to the jail she's all too familiar with ... Lynwood Correctional Facility.

We're told she'll be processed there as soon as she arrives in the next hour or so -- meaning her fingerprints will be taken ... and they'll even take a brand new mug shot! According to the impeccably-researched TMZ Hollywood Bus Tour, that will be mug number 5. Tickets are on sale now.

Once that's complete -- Lindsay will post bail -- courtesy of her go-to bail bondsman -- and be released. She's due back in court on May 11 for her pretrial hearing.

Deja vu all over again.

Hopefully that fake movie will wait for her!

I think someone asked in the page before this page - She's been sentenced, so how can she post bail? {I can't "quote" their q because it's on the previous thread page, not this one.} Neway, because they're appealing the ruling, she's entitled to post bail. If she accepted the ruling she obvs wouldn't be entitled to bail herself out.

Aswell, re angelais
    She will probably serve a week or two. my question is this - was her probation terminated and then was she sentenced to jail? Or was her probation reinstated with additional jail time?
    - There was a live feed on GossipCop & TMZ which showed the press conference the Asst. D.A. gave. She said that her original offer (if taking that & therefore pleading guilty) was for 180 days county jail time, and that when that (her offered sentence) would have ended, that her current probation would be lifted, & that then she would change over to a new probation period - for the Theft charge. She hasn't taken that plea, and the charge has been lowered to a misdemeanour, with a new court date, so presumably she'll be on probation until she's paid her dues, whatever she is punished w/ re the misdemeanour.

She's being charged with breaking probation now, so I doubt her probation had been lifted, as surely that'd be nearing the opposite of punishing her.

I'm no expert, but hopefully that helps.
    Insert witty signature here.

Also, does anyone know where you can view a livefeed at the mo? TMZ & GossipCop's aren't really working for me anymore.

I left the computer for 5 mins & there was another press conference, which I could hear on my headphones, but couldn't find the tab it was coming from... have way too many open, but even after checking I couldn't see the vid on ne of my pages! Am smarting that I missed most of it/the actual video. It seemed to be of an official from possibly the jail that Lohan's been (temporarily) detained in. She's, according to him, going to be booked & have a mugshot & all & will be in a holding area away from main prisoners. Will be wearing a jumpsuit & searched. I wish I'd caught all of it. I like knowing the deets!!!

So, any livefeed links for me, lovely gossipers?
    Insert witty signature here.

I am excited for her community service...400 hours - 360 has to be served at a women's shelter and 120 at the morgue. This makes me happy knowing how uncomfortable and persecuted she will feel
    Silence may be golden but, duct tape is cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Face View Post
    I am excited for her community service...400 hours - 360 has to be served at a women's shelter and 120 at the morgue. This makes me happy knowing how uncomfortable and persecuted she will feel
    Is this confirmed? That'd be brilliant for this little princess! Ha!!
    Posted from my iPhone

Yes - confirmed. I think one of the posts earlier even has that in it.
    Silence may be golden but, duct tape is cheaper.

I'm confused, too (and sober damnit!).

She's going to jail for violating her parole by attempting to steal a necklace but that hasn't been proven in court yet. Isn't the judge basically calling her guilty on the theft charge (before trial)?

What happened to her jail sentence last time she bailed out?

She's going to jail for violating her parole by attempting to steal a necklace but that hasn't been proven in court yet. Isn't the judge basically calling her guilty on the theft charge (before trial)?
    Not exactly. It seems that the DA asked for what is called a Daisey Kates hearing where I practice. It's basically a motion asking the judge to find her guilty of a probation violation for a case that is pending or is dismissed. The theory is that the simple act of getting arrested while on probation is a direct violation of probation even if you aren't convicted.

The standard at trial is beyond a reasonable doubt. The standard at a violation of probation hearing like this is preponderance of the evidence (a lower evidentiary standard). So for the violation, it's enough to have witnesses come in and say that she did it (with some proof of course, in this case the proof is the store owner and the cops' testimony + the video evidence. As long as there is enough evidence to prove that she more likely than not took the necklace, that's enough to find her in violation.

Another way to look at is to liken this type of hearing to a preliminary hearing. Both hearings use the same standard.

And yes, even if she was found not guilty at trial she could still be found in violation of her probation. It does not violate double jeopardy laws because of the different evidentiary standards in a VOP hearing vs. a trial.

I hope that helped.

Sorry, just noticed that last poster explained the same thing!

EDIT: her probation (or is it parole? I think it's probation) was revoked and she received an incarceration sentence and probably a new period of probation as well.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Thread Information