Page 56 of 342 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

such a religious girl.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

She does surely live a Christian lifestyle. She's really an example to us all, I am shamed that I, too, am not living such a exemplary by the Bible life.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

LMFAO, Holy Shit what a great gif artist this is!

Mad props to: spiralling - What is this Lindsay-Lohan-stealing-stuff-at-her-trial-gif-Mania ?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^^^^ That is awesome!
    "I'm not allowed within 200 feet of a school. Or a Chuck-E-Cheese..." Alan - The Hangover

^^^

Fucking hilarious!!!

love it, greys!
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

Because we saw her go to church every Sunday like a good girl!! Did she even go on Palm Sunday?? I'm sure there would have been pictures of that.
    I hope Jesus comes back and beats her ass.

Bitch converted to Jewdaism when she was knobbing SamRo.

http://www.exposay.com/lindsay-lohan...onson/v/22282/

Guess she didn't get the delay she wanted.
    Lindsay's Lawyer Makes Move to Reduce Charges

51 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Lindsay Lohan's lawyer is now armed and potentially dangerous to the prosecution in her felony grand theft case -- after bringing an expert to the cop shop to appraise the necklace Lindsay allegedly stole.

Shawn Holley just left Parker Center -- the headquarters of the LAPD -- where she brought an appraiser to examine the necklace. Kamofie & Company set the price of the item at $2,500, but as TMZ first reported, they bought the piece for just $850.

If the necklace is worth less than $950, the case cannot be filed as a felony but rather as a misdemeanor -- which would be a huge break for Lindsay.

Holley is expected to raise the issue in court Friday, when Lindsay's preliminary hearing is set to begin.

The bad news: Judge Stephanie Sautner is said to have banned cameras from her courtroom and the hearing tomorrow is expected to last all day.

The good news: If she is ordered to stand trial, however, Hollywood's party girl could automatically be found in violation of probation stemming from a 2007 DUI conviction.

How can that be? Can't a retailer sell something for however much they want? Am I missing something here?

Wow, a retail mark-up. I'm shocked. SHOCKED I tell you. **rolls eyes** For realz they're going to try with that weak bullshit?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I'm really beginning to think TMZ is extremely pro-Lindsay as they keep giving Holley clues on how to help Lindsay get off.

Lindsay Lohan Could Dodge Felony Bullet Today

4/22/2011 1:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

There's a way Lindsay Lohan could avoid going to trial for felony grand theft -- and it all hinges on whether her lawyer uses a magic number -- 17 -- during today's preliminary hearing.

TMZ did some digging ... and there's a law that is commonly used to reduce felony charges to misdemeanors -- and it's used every day in court. It's California Penal Code, Section 17(b). Under the law, the judge has the ability to reduce a felony to a misdemeanor at the end of a preliminary hearing if the offense is relatively minor and the defendant is not a hardened criminal with a long record.

Fact is ... it's done everyday, and Lindsay's judge -- Stephanie Sautner -- has routinely exercised this power, according to courthouse sources.

Fact is, in the greater scheme of things, Lindsay's DUI convictions do not make her a serious criminal, and the charge of stealing a necklace is no big whoop.

All Shawn Holley has to do is say the magic words after today's preliminary hearing testimony -- "Your honor, I move that you reduce the felony charge to a misdemeanor under Penal Code 17(B)."

And if the charge is reduced, prison time is off the table and it's likely the whole thing would be settled as a probation violation.

This post is rated NC-17(b).

By all means - let's give Lindz ANOTHER break. She's a victim y'all. She didn't do nuthin'.

Fact is, in the greater scheme of things, Lindsay's DUI convictions do not make her a serious criminal, and the charge of stealing a necklace is no big whoop.
    I would like to see if these items are "no big whoop" for anyone else but a celebrity. I would bet (and I'm no lawyer, and I didn't play one on TV or spend the night in a Holiday Inn Express) that it would be a bigger whoop for you and I than it is for celebrities. So inequitable. Really pisses me off.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

good. let her off again. she'll continue to fuck up bigger and better all the time... and we'll be waiting to be entertained. maybe next time, she'll kill someone while out drunk driving high as a fucking kite.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Thread Information