Page 54 of 342 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

I thought for a moment Dina had wised up and locked Ali away to fend off CPS.

Haha, just kidding.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Is today the day her lawyer has to let the courts know if she will take the plea on Friday?

Tada!

Lindsay Lohan: I'm Goin' To Trial!

28 minutes ago by TMZ Staff
    Lindsay Lohan will NOT take the plea deal the judge is offering in her felony grand theft case ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to Lindsay tell TMZ ... Lindsay met with her lawyer, Shawn Holley Tuesday afternoon. Holley laid out the options but left the decision to Lindsay, who said she's firm about her innocence and wants to push it to the wall at trial.

Lindsay's felony grand theft case will now be assigned to Judge Stephanie Sautner -- who's considered a tough but fair judge -- and the preliminary hearing is set for April 22.

Lindsay faces both jail and prison as the case moves on -- jail, if Judge Sautner decides Lindsay violated her probation, and prison, if Lindsay is convicted of grand theft.

We have been saying Lindsay was crazy not to accept the plea deal, not because she'd be found guilty of grand theft ... but the way the system is set up, Lindsay could be thrown in jail for the probation violation before her grand theft trial.

Here's the good news for Lindsay. If she had accepted a plea deal, she would have been placed on 3 years probation -- and Lindsay staying out of trouble for 3 years is highly improbable.

Fact is ... Lindsay has a credible defense in the grand theft case, and if Judge Sautner agrees NOT to rule on the probation violation until a verdict is reached in the grand theft case, Lindsay could get off scot-free.

Lindsay Lohan: I'm Goin' To Trial! | TMZ.com
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

ooohh goodie! I hope the trial is televised. I swear it will be worth some vacation days to stay home and watch

They will not convict her of this. The jewelry store screwed up enough to leave doubt. She was smart to reject the plea offer.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

screwed again.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I still think Sautner will violate her probation and jail her until trial. They're really sick of this snatch.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

That would be soooo sweet.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I would be pleased with that outcome...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Here's the good news for Lindsay. If she had accepted a plea deal, she would have been placed on 3 years probation -- and Lindsay staying out of trouble for 3 years is highly improbable.

Shiiit. Lindsay staying out of trouble for 3 MINUTES is highly improbable.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I still think Sautner will violate her probation and jail her until trial. They're really sick of this snatch.
    From your finger tips...
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

*desperately tries to figure out a way to get on that jury* I want to be personally responsible for sending this bitch to prison so baaaaad!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    *desperately tries to figure out a way to get on that jury* I want to be personally responsible for sending this bitch to prison so baaaaad!
    Try really hard!! We need an insider!

Bee, you would have to pretend to be a cat lady who doesn't own a tv and doesn't have an internet connection.

They won't find one single person in Cali who isn't biased.
    -Bugdoll-

I was gonna say, anyone who sits on that jury has to be sick of this freak by now...C'mon people of California! Unite against Blowhan!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Thread Information