Page 53 of 342 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Whatever, I won't be happy until this bitch does serious time in state prison, with none of this early release for overcrowding or credit for time served bullshit.

She's practically guaranteed to fuck up again so I'll have to wait until next time, Blohan, but fuck you for making me wait. *shakes fist*

I don't want her in prison. All of Hollywood is so boring right now. It's better for us when Linds is free to roam the streets.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

As long as TMZ reports on every little detail, prison is fine by me.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

19 days isn't a correct estimate of how much time she will actually serve.
    As non violent offenders at Lynwood are only doing 20% but their sentence is automatically cut by a third to factor in expected good behavior. So she will do 11 or 12 days not 19.

how long was she in the pokey the first time again? i can't remember.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by FreeLL View Post
    19 days isn't a correct estimate of how much time she will actually serve.
    As non violent offenders at Lynwood are only doing 20% but their sentence is automatically cut by a third to factor in expected good behavior. So she will do 11 or 12 days not 19.
    yes - for the theft, you may be right. how long will she get for the probation violation?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    yes - for the theft, you may be right. how long will she get for the probation violation?
    The 3 month sentence is for the probation violation she is just getting probation for the theft.

Lindsay Lohan -- The Perils of a Plea Bargain

3/22/2011 12:50 AM PDT by TMZ Staff
    Lindsay Lohan is rolling the dice, whether she plea bargains her grand theft case or goes to trial, because even if she cops a plea, the judge could still throw the book at her.

TMZ broke the story ... Judge Keith Schwartz has indicated he would give Lindsay 3 months in jail if she cops a plea. That sentence translates to 19 days because of jail overcrowding.

But sources connected with the case tell TMZ ... Judge Schwartz reserved the right to change the sentence depending on the evidence that surfaces during Friday's hearing. And here's the bad news for Lindsay.

-- We've learned prosecutor Danette Meyers -- who is asking for 6 months in jail -- will argue Lindsay's performance on probation has been "unsatisfactory." She has missed AA meetings, gone to class with tea laced with alcohol and missed court appearances.

-- As TMZ reported on February 9, Meyers will allege Lindsay has a history of stealing -- a $12,000 mink coat in 2008, a $400,000 necklace in 2009, and a $35,000 Rolex in 2010.

-- The judge will read and consider Lindsay's probation report. As TMZ first reported, there is information in that report which is extremely damaging to Lindsay, and could impact her sentence.

If the judge feels Lindsay's conduct is worse than he thought when he met with Shawn Holley a few weeks ago, he could up the sentence ... possibly to 6 months.

And here's the biggest problem for Lindsay. If she accepts the plea, Schwartz will place Lindsay on 3 years probation. And what are the chances Lindsay Lohan can stay out of trouble for 3 years?

Good God. You need to apply to be her publicist, FreeLL.

Yes! 3 years of probabtion is good for us.

You all miss the point that Lilo is trying to help the economy. She fucks up and attornies make money. The publishers sell more tabloids and hire new staff. The tabloids shows get higher ratings and therefore get more revenue from selling ad space. The companies who advertised sell more product which creates more jobs, and so on and so on....

So please, stop bitching and realize all the good that Lindsay has brought to the world.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

fgg

Lindsay Lohan's Week of Partying in New York City

By Dahvi Shira
    Tuesday March 22, 2011 04:15 PM EDT

Lindsay Lohan is facing a felony charge and working to get her career back on track, but none of that seems to be slowing down the actress, who may be returning to court as early as Friday in L.A.

While spending time in New York City over the last week, Lohan, 24, calmed her nerves with a string of nightclub outings, reportedly hitting seven different hotspots in four days.

On Thursday while at Riff Raff an onlooker tells PEOPLE that Lohan was "with a girlfriend and she was clutching onto her signature can of Red Bull. She was definitely in a partying mood."

Also on Thursday, Lohan hit up SL and 1Oak where a clubgoer says Lohan wasn't drinking. "She was in a great mood having a good time catching up with friends, dancing," the clubgoer says.

Adds the clubgoer: "She was under a microscope because people were waiting to see if she was going to drink, but she didn't."

While multiple club sources say the starlet made sure to stay away from alcohol, an insider at one of Lohan's other stops says the actress was back to her old ways.

"Saturday night at [new restaurant] Beauty & Essex, Lindsay was at a table with her brother and sister," the source says. "She was ordering and drinking cocktails, texting nonstop, taking pictures and acting a little crazy."

Yet another source at the same club insists the actress was not drinking. Instead, Lohan ordered beer-battered lobster tacos (i want to eat this), chicken meatballs in wild mushroom truffle sauce and seared nori spiced tuna.

Legal Trouble?

But even without any drinking involved, could Lohan who by rules of her probation is forbidden to go to places where alcohol is the primary item of sale get in legal trouble for her nightlife antics?

According to L.A. criminal defense attorney Steve Sitkoff, who is unaffiliated with the case, this is a gray area. "A prosecutor could very well collect evidence that Lohan's been frequenting these places as grounds for a probation violation or having her bail revoked, which could lead to jail time," he says.

"However," Sitkoff adds, "the definition of a place where alcohol is the chief item of sale is sometimes murky, especially if the establishment also doubles as a restaurant."

As for how Lohan's recent habits could affect her recovery, one expert says the star's current lifestyle is problematic.

"This will definitely lead back to relapse," Howard Samuels, founder and CEO of the Hills Treatment Center in Los Angeles, tells PEOPLE. "There's no question about that because the behavior hasn't changed. I don't have an issue with sober people going to clubs, but they usually go with tons of other sober people, and they're sober a year, two years, three years. Recovery is all about taking contrary action to the way that you used to be."

Continues Samuels: "It's going to take a lot more personal pain in her life in order to break through the denial that she has to make a major life change."

The L.A. probation department, as well as Lohan's lawyer Shawn Holley, had no comment on any of these reports.

duck lipped whore
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

I could have sworn her conditions of probations involved not leaving the state of California. But I guess that's a gray area, too. Like everything that involves this ho.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Elite Member

"This will definitely lead back to relapse," Howard Samuels, founder and CEO of the Hills Treatment Center in Los Angeles, tells PEOPLE. "There's no question about that because the behavior hasn't changed. I don't have an issue with sober people going to clubs, but they usually go with tons of other sober people, and they're sober a year, two years, three years. Recovery is all about taking contrary action to the way that you used to be."
    This. Even if we give her the benefit of the doubt and say she isn't drinking RIGHT NOW, she obviously learned very little in rehab and it won't take long.

I think she got special permission from the Court to go to NY to visit her family. Although, I doubt clubbing is what the Court had in mind.

She probably spent one evening with her siblings and went clubbing for the rest of the time.

Whatever happened to Ali, btw?
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    She probably spent one evening with her siblings and went clubbing for the rest of the time.

Whatever happened to Ali, btw?
    Ali was clubbing with her.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Thread Information