Page 45 of 342 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145 ... LastLast
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

dang! I'm a day off.

Time to stock up on some popcorn for the trial

No Deal for Lindsay Lohan

29 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Lindsay Lohan's lawyer and the prosecutor have left the judge's chambers ... and TMZ has learned there will not be a plea deal.

We're told LiLo's attorney Shawn Holley wanted to see what sentence the judge would hand down if Lindsay pled guilty to felony grand theft.

As TMZ first reported, prosecutor Danette Meyers wanted Lindsay to get 6 months in jail, but Holley was hoping the judge would make a better offer. Apparently that didn't happen.

Since no deal was reached ... Lindsay will be in court tomorrow and Judge Keith Schwartz will assign the case to Judge Stephanie Sautner for trial. Sautner will also oversee Mel Gibson's plea deal on Friday.

Sautner will hold a preliminary hearing and sources involved in the case are virtually certain she will violate Lindsay's probation and she will go immediately to jail while awaiting trial.

Holley could not be reached for comment.

Omg, Omg, Omg!!! Awesome!!!

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

What. A. Moron.

Has Shawn not told her she can just serve her time quickly and get the whole mess over and done with?
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

The ironic part is that she didn't take the plea because she insisted on no jail time. The article above states (and I'm hoping this is fact):

Sautner will hold a preliminary hearing and sources involved in the case are virtually certain she will violate Lindsay's probation and she will go immediately to jail while awaiting trial.

Wonder how soon the prelim hearing will be held and how much time there will be in between the prelim & trial. Will that time in jail be deducted from her jail time? If so, she could virtually do no time in jail if found guilty.

Dumbass crackhead.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Seriously... a continuance for more time to think it over!!!! Wasn't this the same judge who said Lindsay would be treated like everyone else???

Fat Lady Hasn't Sung In Lindsay Lohan Theft Case!

12 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Bulletin!!!! Lindsay Lohan's plea deal may not be dead after all.

TMZ has learned ... Lindsay will get a continuance in court Thursday so she can have more time to mull over the judge's offer -- which POSITIVELY involves jail time.

As we reported, no deal was struck Wednesday during a meeting in chambers with Judge Keith Schwartz, Shawn Holley and Danette Meyers.

Judge Schwartz previously made it clear ... if Lindsay didn't cop a plea Thursday morning he'd send the case out to a trial judge.

But we've learned the judge is now allowing Lindsay more time to mull over his offer.

The fact that Lindsay is actually thinking about accepting Judge Schwartz' offer is a huge step -- because she has been adamant up to this point that she will NOT go back to jail.

Lindsay tells TMZ, "I am ready for court tomorrow, and I believe that the truth will prevail through all of this."

She won't consider taking a plea even if it means she'll (probably) be thrown in jail on the probation violation pending trial?

Okee dokee.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

whatever. she's a special little princess and will never pay for the shit she does. the whole system sucks shit for this one!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I really don't see her serving a day in jail over this. Now she is sueing the jewelry store for leaking the tapes? It never ends
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

^^But the tape clears her according to Marsha Cross!

Does anyone know what time she is due in court? TMZ is already live streaming from outside the courthouse.

ETA: I see now it is supposed to begin @ 8:30 am PT/11:30 am ET

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    Seriously... a continuance for more time to think it over!!!! Wasn't this the same judge who said Lindsay would be treated like everyone else???

Fat Lady Hasn't Sung In Lindsay Lohan Theft Case!

12 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Bulletin!!!! Lindsay Lohan's plea deal may not be dead after all.

TMZ has learned ... Lindsay will get a continuance in court Thursday so she can have more time to mull over the judge's offer -- which POSITIVELY involves jail time.

As we reported, no deal was struck Wednesday during a meeting in chambers with Judge Keith Schwartz, Shawn Holley and Danette Meyers.

Judge Schwartz previously made it clear ... if Lindsay didn't cop a plea Thursday morning he'd send the case out to a trial judge.

But we've learned the judge is now allowing Lindsay more time to mull over his offer.

The fact that Lindsay is actually thinking about accepting Judge Schwartz' offer is a huge step -- because she has been adamant up to this point that she will NOT go back to jail.

Lindsay tells TMZ, "I am ready for court tomorrow, and I believe that the truth will prevail through all of this."
    This must mean the Judge knows she will lose a trial.. wouldn't you think?
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

I hope she loses.

She is gonna piss this judge off. It is 8:31 am and she hasn't even arrived yet. Hearing was scheduled to start at 8:30 am.

Good morning kids!
    Seriously, she's late?

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Thread Information