Page 43 of 342 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast
Like Tree2740Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Hit By Ban Bus!

Dumb bitch. If I were her, I would just say fuck this shit, do out my total time and be done with the justice system. Until she fucks up again.

DAP

I wonder what the inmates will do to her if she goes to jail. Pretty hilarious thought, tbh.

Too bad that won't happen.

Erm... NOTHING. Because she'll be in segregation/a single cell again.
    Free Charmed.

Yeah, how does it make sense that she's always isolated in a special single cell but they say she gets out early because of overcrowding? I bet those solitary cells aren't overcrowded.

Quote Originally Posted by baked_tater View Post
    Dumb bitch. If I were her, I would just say fuck this shit, do out my total time and be done with the justice system. Until she fucks up again.
    I sooo agree. She acts like she'll be doing hard time in the big house. More like 3 weeks in segregation in county jail. The longer she drags this out, the more money she spends/loses and the more she pisses off those in charge of her fate. I'm surprised Shawn Holley has hung in this long.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I'm surprised Shawn Holley has hung in this long.
    She tried to run away from the Lohan madness, but the judge wouldn't let her. She's sort of stuck with this crap.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

I'm confused. Wouldn't the surveillance tape have been entered into evidence? Unless the store owner made a copy, how can they shop it around? Next the defense is going to say they can't find an unbiased jury because the tape is out there.

This was amusing to watch as it unfolded, now it is tiring.

Lindsay Jeweler May Have Screwed Prosecutor

3/6/2011 3:59 AM PST by TMZ Staff

The "victim" in the alleged Lindsay Lohan jewelry store heist just cashed in on the surveillance video and in the process may have really messed up the prosecutor's case.

The jewelry store -- Kamofie & Co. -- has been working with a broker for the last few days and the broker has been on the horn with numerous media outlets, salivating at the prospect of cashing in.

The video has been sold -- but it's causing fits for the lawyers in the case, particularly the prosecutor.

Lindsay's defense is that the necklace was a loan ... the jeweler begged to differ. So intent is critical, and if the jeweler is called to the stand and admits this was just a convenient way of scoring some quick cash from the media, Kamofie will have about as much credibility as (insert favorite celebrity who lied in "comment" section).

We know lawyers in the case have been in touch with the people at Kamofie, trying to dissuade them from selling the tape ... to no avail.

No word on how this will affect plea bargain negotiations. TMZ broke the story ... in the next few days, Shawn Holley, Lindsay's lawyer, and prosecutor Danette Meyers will meet in chambers with Judge Keith Schwartz ... sources tell us Holley is trying to get the judge to commit to a short jail sentence if Lindsay cops a plea.

Stay tuned ...

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    So then she did steal it. Thief!

She'll do barely two days. They found room for Martha Stewart but not this dope. I'm not on any of the judges teams because they all cop out. Every single time it's "but if you're in my court one-more-time"....she's thinking yeah, yeah, yeah.
    Martha was in Federal prison and they don't mess around. They do not offer "good time" reductions like State prisons do.

Bitch is unreal. Not sure if this was posted already or not:

Lindsay Lohan is suing the jewelry store she crack-heisted from

You remember that LindsayLohan is headed to court today, correct? This is the deadline for her “plea or GTFO” (not a legal term, but it should be). Just keep that in mind. I’m not expecting crack tears, and I’m not expecting a crack plea either. I honestly think Lohan’s crack legal team is going to push for an honest-to-God trial. No joke. Anyway, you know how Entertainment Tonight and the Associated Press were able to get their hands on the security tape through some sort of financial arrangement with the jewelry store? And you know how Team Crackhead is all in a tizzy because they say the tape VINDICATES the crackhead because it shows her absentmindedly stealing a necklace, because if you steal something when your thoughts are somewhere else, it doesn’t count? Well, there’s a new layer to the crack denial/hilarity. Lindsay Lohan is SUING the jewelry store!!! Because they sold their surveillance tape of her crack heist!!! I can only imagine that this was cooked up by Mother Crackhead after a three day tequila-and-blow bender:
    Lindsay Lohan is preparing to sue Kamofie & Company jewelry store — claiming they had no right to cash in from the sale of the infamous surveillance tape … because Lindsay never gave them the right to use her image for profit … TMZ has learned.
    Sources connected to the surveillance video tell TMZ … Kamofie sold the rights to distribute the tape to the Associated Press for at least $40k. The AP has since struck a deal with “Entertainment Tonight” in which the show got exclusive rights to air the tape for one week.
    We’re told Lohan met with her lawyers today … no word on when she plans to file the lawsuit.
    UPDATE: A rep for Kamofie tells us, “We regret to hear there is trepidation by Miss Lohan in connection with the video. ”
    The statement continues, “We hope that everyone understands that this is beyond our control, the flood of the requests to see this video were simply too overwhelming. It was truly necessary to put it out.”
    [From TMZ]
    I just don’t see how Lindsay has any case, other than a case of the crackhead crazies. The surveillance tape is the rightful property of the jewelry store, and they are taping people who come into their store willingly. And besides that, Lindsay STOLE from them, and if she’s looking for monetary compensation for the sale of her crack thievery, couldn’t that be in violation of whatever Son of Sam laws are in place? Does California have Son of Sam laws? Oh, here’s another question: if this tape vindicates Lindsay, wouldn’t she want everyone to see it? What does it mean if she doesn’t want people to see it?

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Lindsay Lohan is suing the jewelry store she crack-heisted from

Sounds like Lindsay is receiving legal advice from Charlie Sheen.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Actually, she does have a legit case on the sale of the tape. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

She's just pissed they didn't give her a cut.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Actually, she does have a legit case on the sale of the tape. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.
    tell me more. I mean, it IS the jewelry stores tape and surveillance system.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

She is adamant about not pleading. I hope she takes it all the way to trial (and it is televised) and she gets the maximum.

Lindsay Lohan: I Ain't Pleading to Nothin'

3/9/2011 12:45 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Lindsay Lohan is steadfast .... she's not plea bargaining her felony grand theft case.

We got Lindsay Tuesday night going to her agent's office and asked if she'd accept a plea deal -- which the judge has already said would involve jail time. Lindsay appears to nod in the negative.

It's an interesting situation ... we've learned Lindsay's lawyer, Shawn Holley and prosecutor Danette Meyers are meeting with Judge Keith Schwartz Wednesday to discuss a plea bargain. Judge Schwartz has made it clear -- any plea deal will put Lindsay behind bars ... the only question is for how long.

Lindsay must appear in court on Thursday. If she doesn't accept a plea deal, the case will assigned to Judge Stephanie Sautner for trial, and the stakes for Lindsay then go up dramatically.

nod in the negative
    Say what?
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Thread Information