Page 42 of 342 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Its nothing that I've heard my gay friends say, either.

But then again, I'm english, we don't talk about clutching our pearls, we just do it....
    Free Charmed.

"I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

he's not allowed a knife that long! A blade of no more than 3 inches thank you!
    Free Charmed.

Seriously, bitch may only end up serving 18 days. What a farce.

Lindsay Lohan Is Talking Plea Bargain

3/4/2011 12:50 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Lindsay Lohan's lawyer and the prosecutor have been trying to hammer out a plea bargain but have hit a wall, so now they're having a pow wow with the judge to break the stalemate.

Sources connected to the case tell TMZ ... Shawn Holley has been speaking with Dannette Meyers about copping a plea in Lindsay's felony grand theft case -- the whole necklace thing -- but Meyers won't budge on six months in jail.

So ... we've learned Holley and Meyers will go to court next week and meet with Judge Keith Schwartz in his chambers. We're told Holley will ask the judge what sentence he'd hand down if Lindsay pleads guilty or no contest.

Sources familiar with the case and Judge Schwartz believe Hiz Honor would probably go for a three-month sentence.

Our sources say both Meyers and Holley believe Lindsay will only do 20% of the actual sentence because of overcrowding. So, if Judge Schwartz gave Lindsay three months, she'd only serve 18 days.

Judge Schwartz is known as a settlement judge, so it's likely a deal can be struck ... IF Lindsay's willing to accept reality -- that she's going to do some jail time, no matter what.

Wtf ever, if it was any of one of us we'd be in there for YEARS
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

You ain't a shittin', Grimm. They need to hang her by her thumbs for a year or so.
    Last edited by JadeStar70; March 4th, 2011 at 11:19 AM.

I don't think the Judge is gonna budge on 6 months for all those reasons. Lohan needs to serve time!

Team Judge Schwartz!

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    I don't think the Judge is gonna budge on 6 months for all those reasons. Lohan needs to serve time!

Team Judge Schwartz!

I"m Team Judge Schwartz too, but even if he does give her 6 months, she will only serve about 36 days. And why would he tell her lawyer what he would give her if she sent to trial and lost? Isn't that the risk you take when you go to trial - not knowing the outcome?

Then give her 5 fucking years so she can serve 2 of them
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Its nothing that I've heard my gay friends say, either.

But then again, I'm english, we don't talk about clutching our pearls, we just do it....

So then she did steal it. Thief!

She'll do barely two days. They found room for Martha Stewart but not this dope. I'm not on any of the judges teams because they all cop out. Every single time it's "but if you're in my court one-more-time"....she's thinking yeah, yeah, yeah.

It must be the mesmerising hot and sexy outfits she wears.

Srsly, why does she even get the opportunity to go from one disaster to another?

Jail time would give us, I mean her, a welcome break.

I wonder what she will plea to? Maybe a misdemeanor burglary that only imposes probation and jail time. She was charged with grand theft, right? Generally the probation department prepares the sentencing report, recommending probation, prison, etc. But it isn' t uncommon to be sentenced directly after a plea.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Why do they not report the fact that any guilty or nolo contendre plea in the necklace case is a violation of her DUI probation? She will go to jail for that violation, no matter what sentence she gets in the necklace case. That's why I don't understand why she's even considering a plea agreement.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

I really hope she goes to trial. The judge is apparently known for liking to settle. Hopefully if she is found guilty, he'll give her the max for wasting everyone's time.

Lindsay Lohan -- I Won't Take Plea Deal with Jail Time

3/5/2011 1:00 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Lindsay Lohan doesn't care what her lawyer is negotiating ... she's not going to cop a plea to anything if it involves jail time ... sources connected to LiLo tell TMZ.

TMZ broke the story ...Shawn Holley is trying to broker a plea deal that will almost certainly involve jail time. Holley and prosecutor Danette Meyers are going to see Judge Keith Schwartz next week, and Holley wants to take the judge's temperature on how much jail time he'll give her if she pleads guilty. The judge made it clear at the last hearing -- Lindsay WILL do time -- probably 3-6 months.

But sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ ... she doesn't care what kind of deal Holley gets -- if there is ANY jail time involved, she wants no part of it. We're told Lindsay wants to go to trial and believes the surveillance tape will clear her name.

Note to Lindsay -- it's a bad gamble.

Thread Information