Page 40 of 342 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast
Like Tree2740Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

They are really dragging this mess out! I think she'll choose to go to trial to give herself a little bit more time. If I was her I'd be taking the plea bargain and hoping for a lenient sentence in jail!
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

Alice, I think KFed got serious when he realized she was a shitty mom. I have no idea if he loved her or used her or whatever, but I do think he cares about his sons. And at least Britters has her dad, and yeah he's pimping her out still, but the crazy train has been sitting quietly in the station for a while now. So at least she has people who kind of sort of give a shit and at least make an effort to keep her from constantly going off the rails, whether they're good people or have pure motives or not. Lindsay doesn't even have that going for her.
    "Not only do we embrace it, we take it out for drinks, get it absolutely steaming drunk, leg hump it and then leave it covered in shaving foam and a stolen Chuck E Cheese outfit in its own bath with no recollection of how it got there." -Kittylady on the sad and pathetic and strange.

Elite Member

^ I agree. Britney's parents don't always speak to the press and make excuses for their daughter. They get her help. I read that Michael Lohan made another lame ass remark at the courthouse today. It's unreal.

Even IF she takes the plea at the hearing on March 10th then there will be another sentencing hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    ^ I agree. Britney's parents don't always speak to the press and make excuses for their daughter. They get her help. I read that Michael Lohan made another lame ass remark at the courthouse today. It's unreal.
    Michael was giving interviews before, during(according to reporters in the courthouse)and after the hearing. Michael Lohan Jr now wants to be known as Michael Cameron.

^ I don't blame him ...

I hope she chooses a trial just so we can see the daily parade of inappropriate outfits.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

^ ... that she thinks are conservative.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J6K85EiXb0[/YOUTUBE]
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

I love how they make what she's doing look real.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

I was just gonna say, that looks so REAL!
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I love how you see the earlobe pull as she removes the earring. LOL
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Well, one way or another she's going to jail, right? Even if she goes to trial and they find her not guilty or mistrial (no unanimous decision by the jury)? Please?

I hope the judge just gets pissed at her trial request, violates her probation and throws her in the pokey right there at the March hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeLL View Post
    Michael Lohan Jr now wants to be known as Michael Cameron.
    It's usually expensive and complicated to change your name, at least where I live. Only if you share your name with a famous villain, you can do it for free. Like Hitler, Mussolini, Pol Pot, etc.

I think 'Michael Lohan' falls into the same category.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

In the U.S. its not expensive at all, just a court hearing, and then some legwork with government agencies getting your identity changed.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Here, it's over a 300 Euros and it's up to the officials to decide whether or not you can change your name. You can give them reasons, they can decline. Unless it's religiously motivated.
    -Bugdoll-

Thread Information