Page 39 of 342 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

^exactly but they're not the type to go quietly. Even tho the Judge had good sound advice for her, she probably didn't hear a word of it.
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I would not be wearing necklaces to my hearing over stealing a necklace. But, that's me. I probably would have worn a more conservative top too.
    She probably wanted the judge to see she has plenty of necklaces and doesn't need to steal one! Also probably thought the boobies would make a good impression.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Michael K always nails it.

Wednesday, February 23rd 2011
    What Did Lindsay Lohan Wear To Court Today?

Lindsay Lohan's last court room ensemble was a loose interpretation of Catherine Trammell's interrogation outfit from Basic Instinct. But except for baring her labia in a dark shadow, she bared the Juvederm-sponsored labia on her mouth under fluorescent lights. Tits and lips! So I was hoping that for her latest date with the judge, LiLo would stick with the theme and pay homage to another erotic thriller: Body of Evidence. I was thinking that she'd stroll up wearing a beret on her head, pearls around her neck, wax on her finger tips and Willem Dafoe's nut hairs stuck between her teeth. Obviously, she didn't. I am very disappointed.

Instead, LiLo showed up looking like a high-paid call girl who has decided to leave the business and get a job as temp office worker at a mortgage firm.

So, not much happened in court today. The judge continued to put on his NOT IMPRESSED voice and told LiLo that she's going to jail no matter what if she cops a plea. He set her next hearing date for March 10th. LiLo can either take a plea deal from the D.A. (which includes jail time) or she can go the not guilty route and stand trial. If found guilty, she could get 1 year in the chokey for wasting everyone's time.

LiLo kept her charbroiled smugfaces to a minimum (mostly) and White Oprah didn't bust into the court on a chariot made of her own delusions to scream INJUSTICE at the judge. Underwhelming all around. On a positive note, LiLo's tits are hanging so low that her knees can give her a nipples a massage when she sits down.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I wonder if a jury would find her 'not guilty.' There is always one as least one hold out. Wonder how sympathetic one jury would be..

Ohhhh, to be called for jury duty on that case! *crosses fingers*

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

this is such a waste of taxpayer money; just throw the twat in jail already

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    she is so detached from reality, its sad - its at Britney Spears territory
    Britney had her dad and KFed, who actually cared about her, the kids, and stopped the crazy train by sheer determination.

Everyone around Linds supports her delusions. Her whole family, all her friends, think there is no such thing as bad publicity, that they can build a career on whatever Linds does.

Jamie Spears may be a ignorant redneck and KFed a douchtastic poser, but I have nothing but respect for them after watching the Lohans and SamRo add to the frenzy of Linds' descent.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Ohhhh, to be called for jury duty on that case! *crosses fingers*
    Who do we have to bribe to get an all GR jury?
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

^ Oh gosh the trial wouldn't even start before we say GUITY!!!

LiLo's tits are hanging so low that her knees can give her a nipples a massage when she sits down.

*wonders if its time for a new signature*
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I love that there is a poll

Us Poll: Which Lindsay Lohan Court Outfit Is More Appropriate?

Poll Article Credit: MARK RALSTON/AFP/Getty Images; Splash News Online

Wednesday – February 23, 2011 – 2:18pm

Only Lindsay Lohan could turn a court hearing into a fashion show.
    After arriving for her February 9 arraignment in a skin-tight Kimberly Ovitz mini, the 24-year-old Mean Girls star debuted more courtroom couture on Wednesday.
    PHOTOS: How Lindsay's face has changed
    Dressed in a low-cut Chanel top and pants, the actress accessorized her ensemble with YSL shoes, a Lanvin clutch and Tres Glam jewels.
    Tell Us: Which of Lindsay's courtroom looks is more appropriate?

Which Lindsay Lohan Court Outfit Is More Appropriate? - Style & Beauty - UsMagazine.com

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    OMG They really are out to get her!!! Poor little Linds. LOL

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    Lindsay Lohan -- The Law Gets Her ... Again
    41 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Lindsay Lohan can find trouble pretty much anywhere ... most recently on the streets of West Hollywood, where she was corralled by L.A. County Sheriff's deputies.

Lindsay was going twice the speed limit -- allegedly -- when she was pulled over Sunday at around 9 PM. According to the ticket, Lindsay -- who was driving a Porsche -- was clocked going 59 mph in a 30 mile zone.

File under the category -- The Least of Her Problems.
    So..... CA peeps.... 2 x DUIs & then a speeding ticket.... Would it be just a ticket? Or would it be something else at this point?
    Free Charmed.

A speeding ticket could become a reckless driving, but that's about it. The DUIs don't have any bearing on it...unless her license ws still suspended, which its not.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Gives her more time to get into more trouble. Let's see what she can fuck up between now and then.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    Britney had her dad and KFed, who actually cared about her, the kids, and stopped the crazy train by sheer determination.

Everyone around Linds supports her delusions. Her whole family, all her friends, think there is no such thing as bad publicity, that they can build a career on whatever Linds does.

Jamie Spears may be a ignorant redneck and KFed a douchtastic poser, but I have nothing but respect for them after watching the Lohans and SamRo add to the frenzy of Linds' descent.
    honestly I think they just cared more about the money; and Brit actually has it vs. LiLo who has nothing

but maybe they (Kfed and drunk-dad spears) are decent people, I don't really know....

Thread Information