Page 38 of 342 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast
Like Tree2740Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

OMG They really are out to get her!!! Poor little Linds. LOL

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    Lindsay Lohan -- The Law Gets Her ... Again
    41 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Lindsay Lohan can find trouble pretty much anywhere ... most recently on the streets of West Hollywood, where she was corralled by L.A. County Sheriff's deputies.

Lindsay was going twice the speed limit -- allegedly -- when she was pulled over Sunday at around 9 PM. According to the ticket, Lindsay -- who was driving a Porsche -- was clocked going 59 mph in a 30 mile zone.

File under the category -- The Least of Her Problems.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

This was just a bargaining session, she was NEVER going to jail today anyway. Best case scenario would have been she agreed to a plea deal and then be given a date to report to jail.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Greys - you need to tell us this in advance so we don't get our hopes up!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Good grief.

Sidenote: What happened to the Maserati?

Re: that outfit she wore to court this morning and all the boobage she was displaying. Really? Life is just one big catwalk/red carpet for her, isn't it? She'd better wise the fuck up and grow the fuck up and start taking some accountability for her poor choices and her gross immaturity.

Whew... there, I feel better now!
    "I'm not allowed within 200 feet of a school. Or a Chuck-E-Cheese..." Alan - The Hangover

ugh - Michael Lohan giving a press conference.

Damn - bashing Dina.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Greys - you need to tell us this in advance so we don't get our hopes up!

Sorry.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^^IN 60 days if she accepts the plea or has a trial and is found guility, will she go right to jail or will she get to go home again?

^^IN 60 days if she accepts the plea or has a trial and is found guility, will she go right to jail or will she get to go home again?

She has to go back on March 10 w/her decision I believe.

In 60 days is the preliminary hearing. She can either enter a plea or proceed with the hearing, where they will set a trial date. She's not going to jail on Day 60. If there's a plea she will be given a date to report to jail (unless they make a separate date/hearing for sentencing, which is a possibility since the judge is asking for a psych eval).

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    Not at all. Sam's bookings to DJ at clubs are always better if Linds is around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Here's my take on it: Sam never really left Blohan. She pretends to do so whenever her family puts a foot down, but she can't quit the drama. I think when Sam pretended to be mad at Lindsay for moving in next door, she was dishonest. I bet her and Lindsay probably picked out the new flat together.

I don't think Sam loves Lindsay, she seems to be embarrassed even. But she certainly likes the attention and the drama. She earns her money by being with Lindsay. She sucks at everything else. Sam has from a successful parents, both of her siblings have a career, but she has no talent whatsoever.
    that's probably the (sad) truth. even though i do think that sam somehow loves her, but i totally believe that she's using her in every way possible.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I would not be wearing necklaces to my hearing over stealing a necklace. But, that's me. I probably would have worn a more conservative top too.
    no, that's not just you, that's pretty much everybody with just an ounce of sense. what a moron she is.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    In 60 days is the preliminary hearing. She can either enter a plea or proceed with the hearing, where they will set a trial date. She's not going to jail on Day 60. If there's a plea she will be given a date to report to jail (unless they make a separate date/hearing for sentencing, which is a possibility since the judge is asking for a psych eval).

Ah, I was just reading Harvey Levin's tweets and he brought up another point. It is possible LL could go to jail on Day 60, the judge simply has to get pissed at LL for asking for a trial, violate her current probation, and haul her ass off right then and there and keep her there until the trial starts.

Harvey is in the business of making drama, so take his option with a grain of salt, possible, but not likely.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

she is so detached from reality, its sad - its at Britney Spears territory

the best thing for this useless piece of trash is to go to jail for 6 months, not make a peep about it. Maybe she'll be able to save whatever is left of her 'career'
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Thread Information