Page 35 of 342 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast
Like Tree2741Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    You know what's a joke? A ducklipped coke addled washed up whore who steals shit and then has people like you coming out of the woodwork to say "Oh poor her"

Tell it to the black kids' pants.
    I know, I don't get that. If you're a huge fan, why are you rooting for her to escape punishment time and again? She's a wreck and totally self destructing before our eyes. She just can't stay out of trouble for 5 minutes. If you love her so much why don't you want her to get the help she needs? Part of this is accepting punishment for the shit you do and moving on. Boggles the mind.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

A reasonable stint in jail would be good for her. It certainly couldn't make things worse, nothing could make this trainwreck worse right now. Imo, she needs AT LEAST a few months in jail to have a shot at cleaning her life up. If she doesn't do that she's either gonna end up dead very soon or be one of those miserable addicts who just never dies and has a long, degrading, miserable life. Jail sounds better than those 2 options, imo!
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

Sometimes no matter what consequences someone faces, they will never ever get it. It will take therapy to get this dumb chick to look inside and face her own demons. I wonder if she's seeking help in that way.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I was kind of hoping for a surprise pregnancy as a bargaining chip for less prison/leniency.

DAP

^ But she would die.

.. a tragic loss that would be.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

i can't believe sam ro is fucking her again. is she out of her mind?
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    Not at all. Sam's bookings to DJ at clubs are always better if Linds is around.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Here's my take on it: Sam never really left Blohan. She pretends to do so whenever her family puts a foot down, but she can't quit the drama. I think when Sam pretended to be mad at Lindsay for moving in next door, she was dishonest. I bet her and Lindsay probably picked out the new flat together.

I don't think Sam loves Lindsay, she seems to be embarrassed even. But she certainly likes the attention and the drama. She earns her money by being with Lindsay. She sucks at everything else. Sam has from a successful parents, both of her siblings have a career, but she has no talent whatsoever.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

what can I say, dudes love crazy chicks.

Lindsay Judge to Broker Plea Deal With Jail Time

2/23/2011 1:00 AM PST by TMZ Staff
    The judge who will determine Lindsay Lohan's fate in the probation and grand theft cases will be the middleman in plea negotiations today between Lindsay and the prosecutor ... and sources connected with the case tell TMZ ... the judge thinks Lindsay should do time.

Lindsay will appear today before Judge Keith L. Schwartz, and sources connected with the case tell TMZ that during the hearing prosecutor Danette Meyers will present Lindsay's lawyer, Shawn Holley, with a formal offer to plea bargain the case.

Sources tell us Meyers has already told Holley any deal will include significant jail time ... but Lindsay steadfastly refuses to accept a plea that involves time behind bars.

Sources connected with the case tell us Judge Schwartz will propose that Lindsay accept jail time for the probation violation and three years felony probation for the grand theft case. But here's the BIG problem with that -- if Lindsay gets in trouble during the probationary period, she'll go to state prison.

We're told Holley has not seen the surveillance video yet, but Meyers will present her with her very own CD tomorrow -- before the hearing.

If Lindsay doesn't accept a plea, the judge will set a date for a preliminary hearing.

Lindsay Judge to Broker Plea Deal With Jail Time | TMZ.com
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I can't believe her lawyer hasn't seen the surveillance video yet.

I like the term "significant jail time"

Anyone know what time the hearing is today? I really hope she doesn't accept. I'd love to see this go to trial

Good, throw her stupid ducklipped face in jail.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I'll believe it when I see it!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    I can't believe her lawyer hasn't seen the surveillance video yet.
    My thoughts exactly. I also can't believe we haven't seen the surviellance video yet! Escalando.
    -Bugdoll-

Thread Information