Page 341 of 342 FirstFirst ... 241291331337338339340341342 LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 5116
Like Tree2740Likes

Thread: Kleptoskank Lindsay Lohan Nicks Bling, Evades Jail, Blames Black Kids Everywhere

I just would not peg feet problems as her "secret shame"
    Bombshell likes this.

If this reality show doesn't lead to any roles I can see her trying to sue Oprah.

^ Ha, maybe the production company but suing Oprah? Career suicide and she would be squashed like a bug.

But from what I've seen, the reality show won't lead to shit. She comes across as totally spoiled, lazy and desperate. In other words, it's true reality.
    SoCalMarie and rollo like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

It's crazy to me that she has been given this amazing opportunity (via the Oprah show) to show people (the industry/the general public) that she is ready to focus on her career, and show that she has changed/is working on changing her attitude and not be the "difficult-to-work-with- actress"... Yet, she hasn't made any effort to do anything.

She couldn't even keep the filming schedule for the Oprah show, and that was non-scripted (no lines to prepare for) and filming in her apartment (she didn't have to go to some out of the way location).

All she does on the show is show people that nothing, whatsoever has changed over the past couple of years. She still expects the industry to come to her, she still acts like a brat, and she's still delusional/expects people to believe what she says...
    Trixie and maddyG like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

^ Exactly. But the thing is, she thinks she IS showing them. This is Lindsay, putting her best foot forward. She has no clue how she's coming across.
    SoCalMarie likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ^ Exactly. But the thing is, she thinks she IS showing them. This is Lindsay, putting her best foot forward. She has no clue how she's coming across.
    My god, that is so incredibly sad. On many levels... *shakes head*

mjw
    Elite Member

Lohan’s OWN series an ‘absolute disaster,’ won’t be renewed

One and done.

Lindsay Lohan‘s OWN docuseries “Lindsay” won’t be renewed, the Daily Mail reports, and the troubled starlet has yet to be notified.

Although it was originally commissioned for a single run, Lohan, 27, was supposedly given options for follow-up programming based on the show’s success. But due to the recent dip in ratings — the April 9 episode which aired from 10 to 11 p.m. averaged a mere 390,000 viewers, down from 603,000 viewers the week before — no new episodes will be ordered.

“Oprah will tell Lindsay later this month that her show won’t be reappearing in the future,” a source told the Mail. “First and foremost, the ratings were an absolute disaster. It didn’t pull in the viewers that Oprah had hoped for.”

“OWN saw the Lindsay show as a possible long term hit series. And Oprah was hoping that it would chart her time from coming out of rehab to making it back into the A-list movie ranks,” the source added.

The eight-part series follows Lohan as she struggles to balance her career with sobriety.

Lohan’s OWN series an ‘absolute disaster,’ won’t be renewed | Page Six

The eight-part series follows Lohan as she struggles to balance her career with sobriety.
    ha! I thought it was a reality show!

She looks high in that picture above

I've been watching it. I think Oprah gave Lindsay an incredible opportunity to show the industry and the general public that she is a different/changed person - and she's not.

Oprah handed her a great team (Michael and AJ - who I think is awesome, I basically watch the show because of her - she's so uplifting and motivational, I dig her coaching style) and Lindsay didn't even want to make the effort to keep her appointments/meetings/do the work...)

She didn't even want to be filmed half the time, then started bitching when they (production) called her out on it.

I honestly believe that Oprah had Lindsay well-being in mind when she offered this to her. Oprah doesn't necessarily need the ratings, PR, or money. She created an opportunity/job for Lindsay, a reason/motivation to wake up in the morning and start working.

And if successful, it would be a win-win: People would watch the show to see how well Lindsay is doing/making the effort. Oprah gets the ratings, Lindsay's reputation in the industry and with the general public would start to be more positive...

But, Lindsay is failing, therefore the show is failing. So far, it's all about how difficult Lindsay is to work with, and her treating people (production crew, her assistant(s), her coaches) like sh*t. Who wants to watch an hour of that?

It's an actual train wreck - and not in a comical/embarrassing herself in a funny way, I feel like I'm watching someone dig themselves a deeper hole. She refuses treatment, or just goes through the motions go appease the cameras/her parole conditions, but nothing is actually sinking in - you can see it in her eyes at times. It's all just bullish*t that's coming out of her mouth. She thinks she's outsmarting everyone.

Sorry for the long post, the show hits a personal nerve with me. Having lost many friends to addition, and having a parent that is an addict, it's just frustrating to see people refusing treatment and blowing these great opportunities (career or otherwise) like Lindsay is... and it can all be boiled down to: She just doesn't want to and/or feel that she has to put in any effort to actually change.
    sluce, Karistiona, maddyG and 3 others like this.

She'll be blaming Oprah all over the press for her career not reigniting. And that will be the final nail in her coffin.
    arie_skop and SoCalMarie like this.

Isn't she already at Coachella with the infamous 'water' bottle? She hasn't changed a bit and it was ludicrous of Oprah to think that she would although I reckon Oprah did it regardless for the ratings like people in the industry still seem to do.
    chartreuse likes this.

Prosecutor Calls BS ...

Will Recommend Jail

1/29/2015 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Lindsay Lohan
    could go to jail for doing BS community service ... at least if the prosecutor has his way.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... prosecutor Terry White is indignant over the revelation Lindsay's community service organization let her do ridiculous things to fulfill her obligation. As we first reported, Lindsay got 18 hours credit for meeting and greeting fans after her London play.

And Lindsay got 70 hours credit for allowing young people to follow her around for "work shadowing experience" ... pretty incredible, since she wasn't working at the time.

We're told White believes Lindsay had an obligation to inform the court the types of community service she was doing. White objected to allowing Lindsay to do her community service in London for this very reason, and now we're told he feels she's manipulated the system and should do jail time for not completing legitimate community service.

Lindsay's lawyer, Shawn Holley, told the judge her client merely did what she was told to do by the community service organization.

Read more: Lindsay Lohan -- Prosecutor Calls BS ... Will Recommend Jail | TMZ.com
    I'm sure she will continue to skate.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Yeah, cuz that's just like working in the morgue. Or picking up trash on the roads. What an idiot.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Oprah was enabling her. She should have filmed her doing her 'community service' instead of trying to fast-track her back to the 'A' list.
    idunno, sprynkles and arie_skop like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Gold Member

If I thought for a hot minute that jail might modify her behavior, I'd be rooting for the prosecutor. But she's and entitled asshat that doesn't have a clue. She'd serve whatever time and go right back to her way of life. A total waste.

Thread Information